IGNORED

Michelle 2: Mom of 13 & YouTuber Accused of Neglect on Dr. Phil

luv2laugh

It takes a lot for teenagers to announce on national television that they feel suicidal... Teens fear embarrassment. For them to admit to this says it all.

Yet Michelle laughs it off and goes back to her daily live YouTube videos.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10

9 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

After Hillary lost the election, I vowed to really try hard to remove calling other women a “Bitch”.

However, I can’t with this one. She’s more than a bitch. She’s way worse. I am hesitant to call her an abuser because it’s not proven but what else can we say? Monster?

Who wants to help me take one for the team by watching this wacko LIVE tonight? She promised she goes LIVE every evening (mountain time?)

I think it's fair to call her an abuser. Her children are suicidal and she's calling them ungrateful freeloaders. If she says it to YouTube she's probably also saying it straight to their faces. Neglect is also abuse. 

But "monster" works just as well. It's pretty monstrous how little regard she has for her children's emotional wellbeing. It's also grotesque how quick she is to take credit for their every accomplishment while never EVER taking responsibility for their suffering. Yeah, she's a monster. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

I mean... what kind of parent says “well, that was YOUR choice” when their 12 year old doesn’t know how to read? That statement alone tells me everything I need to know about her. Especially as a homeschooling parent! You are literally your child’s ONLY teacher in that case. They have no one else who can teach them to read. So if they’re not learning it is 100% YOUR FAULT. You cannot pass the buck to a child. The child is not responsible for your failure. 

She’s just as bad as Nicole and Jill.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

I mean... what kind of parent says “well, that was YOUR choice” when their 12 year old doesn’t know how to read? That statement alone tells me everything I need to know about her. Especially as a homeschooling parent! You are literally your child’s ONLY teacher in that case. They have no one else who can teach them to read. So if they’re not learning it is 100% YOUR FAULT. You cannot pass the buck to a child. The child is not responsible for your failure. 

She’s just as bad as Nicole and Jill.

Exactly. If you're in charge of a child's education, that's on YOU.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

The "clutter expert" might have been a psychologist, same as some of the people on "Hoarders" show. Have you SEEN how some of those hoarders savage the  people who try to help them? I can see this woman being the same way. So even if the "expert" was a professional, this chick is entrenched at keeping her   stuff, her kids, her views, and everyone else is wrong.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Millie Rose is the most normal name they choose for one of the kids. I wonder if they were hippies at some point because the oldest kids names are very hippish (River, Sunshine). Iron Rod is probably one of the worst fundie names i have ever heard, i mean still sounds better than Heistheway and Spurgeon, but at least those are not potential weapons.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

The teeth, too. If you look closely, despite claiming to have just gone to the dentist in one video, I’d bet folding money her top teeth are dentures. The way her lips and tongue move when she speaks fits w/ this hypothesis, too. 

Nicole Naugler* and Jaynee Lockwood, both mega-family moms, have lost their teeth.  No preventive dental visits, having that many babies plus using low nutrition food to feed the mega brood takes a LOT out of a woman's body. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen to JRod as she progresses though her late 40s.

*IIRC, Nicole lost all of her teeth, right?

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

The father, after not hearing from River for 2 days, assumed River drove into the desert and "put a bullet into his head."

That disturbs the hell out of me. Firstly that Rod obviously knows his child (ren) have mental health issues and secondly that he kind of.. shrugged? Did he call the police and report his concerns? Ask for a be on the lookout? Drive around looking? Call friends and family? 

I really do not understand that - how he could apparently not fight for his child.

3 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I want to shame Rod, the husband, too. He said on Dr. Phil, on national television, that Michelle neglects the kids for her YouTube channel. Why hasn’t he put a stop to that? I’ve seen his hand and voice make brief appearances... Rod, why are you letting the children continue to be neglected?

Yes. Also I am sick to hell of these men who apparently don't have enough autonomy to say "nope, I don't want to father more kids, we're struggling as it is" and do something about it. I have no idea what the Mormon position on vasectomy is but if the majority of Mormon families aren't going over 6 kids then contraception obviously isn't a problem. If contraception is a religious issue, well they have two hands and/or can stay celibate until their wife is over 55. Take some responsibility, sheesh.

2 hours ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

And he said that his people would get the minor kids enrolled in public school and "make sure they're protected," whatever that means

Hopefully it means they have access to therapists/counsellors and someone to go to if the abuse escalates. Hopefully it means their parents know someone is watching. Hopefully it means the kids can get out with more options, sigh.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

The "clutter expert" might have been a psychologist, same as some of the people on "Hoarders" show. Have you SEEN how some of those hoarders savage the  people who try to help them? I can see this woman being the same way. So even if the "expert" was a professional, this chick is entrenched at keeping her   stuff, her kids, her views, and everyone else is wrong.

Not the same thing. Hoarding is an incredibly severe and debilitating mental illness and those folks are really, really sick. This bitch is just a horrible all around human. Not the same by any stretch. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Nicole Naugler* and Jaynee Lockwood, both mega-family moms, have lost their teeth.  No preventive dental visits, having that many babies plus using low nutrition food to feed the mega brood takes a LOT out of a woman's body. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen to JRod as she progresses though her late 40s.

*IIRC, Nicole lost all of her teeth, right?

Nicole’s teeth are all just rotting in her head. She’s currently trying to raise money for dentures/dental work but that’s not going super well. But yeah, her teeth are a blackened mess and most of them probably need to be pulled. She just hasn’t been able to pay a dentist to do it yet. 

JRod seems to take a lot of pride in her teeth though. At least she spends a lot of time whitening them, right? So maybe she is better with preventative care than these other women. I doubt Nicole Naugler even brushes twice a day, let alone flosses ever.

Edited by Hashtag Blessed
  • Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2

48 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Yes. Also I am sick to hell of these men who apparently don't have enough autonomy to say "nope, I don't want to father more kids, we're struggling as it is" and do something about it. I have no idea what the Mormon position on vasectomy is but if the majority of Mormon families aren't going over 6 kids then contraception obviously isn't a problem. If contraception is a religious issue, well they have two hands and/or can stay celibate until their wife is over 55. Take some responsibility, sheesh.

Exactly. He is puting all the blame on his wife so he doesnt have to admit any himself. First of all i dont even think that youtube is the cause of all the problems, even if Michelle spends 1 hour a day doing youtube that still leaves 23h unacounted for. Having a hobby that takes 1 hour everyday wouldnt be a big deal if she really was present for the kids the rest of the time. And i get that he works a lot but that is not an excuse either, if you have so many kids that to barely survive as a family you have to have 3 jobs maybe you should do something to stop having them.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

35 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

Not the same thing. Hoarding is an incredibly severe and debilitating mental illness and those folks are really, really sick. This bitch is just a horrible all around human. Not the same by any stretch. 

I think she can be both a shitty human being and really, really sick at the same time. 

If you’ve ever seen an episode of Animal Hoarders you’ll know what I mean. The fact that they’re clearly unwell doesn’t absolve them of their cruel and horrible treatment of living creatures. Same thing here.

Though, just based on the Dr. Phil episode, Michelle’s hoarding doesn’t seem as bad as some of the people that end up on those Hoarders shows, she does seem to have some of the same sort of attitude towards it. It’s that, “Yeah I know it looks bad, but I just need to organize it a little. NO I won’t throw it away! I NEED IT. HOW DARE YOU!” attitude. 

And I have a sneaking feeling that Michelle doesn’t actually think her hoarding is an issue. I think she just got tired of hearing her family complain about it so she reached out to “experts” to help her organize it enough to shut them up. That’s why I think she doesn’t like this clutter expert. I think this woman tried to get her to get rid of some of it and Michelle was unwilling to do so. But that’s just speculation.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

Within 5 miles of me here in SW Vegas there are a number of pediatric clinics, dental clinics, urgent cares, hair places, nail places...I mean like every other strip mall has some combination of all of the above. Why the fuck is this broad driving to fucking Utah? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

31 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Within 5 miles of me here in SW Vegas there are a number of pediatric clinics, dental clinics, urgent cares, hair places, nail places...I mean like every other strip mall has some combination of all of the above. Why the fuck is this broad driving to fucking Utah? 

In the video I watched where she said she took the boys to their hair cut, she said that she "wanted them to have the full barber shop experience so they knew how to take care of themselves when they were old enough." A two second Google search lists dozens of old-timey barbershops in Las Vegas. I have no idea what her issue is, other than maybe she wants an excuse to go back and visit friends in their old town?

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

9 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

In the video I watched where she said she took the boys to their hair cut, she said that she "wanted them to have the full barber shop experience so they knew how to take care of themselves when they were old enough." A two second Google search lists dozens of old-timey barbershops in Las Vegas. I have no idea what her issue is, other than maybe she wants an excuse to go back and visit friends in their old town?

I think she mentioned that she wanted to visit “places” she’s had babies (I assume she means their old houses that she gave birth in?) so the kids could see them. Because driving around staring at houses is a super fun activity for children and not at all about her ego. ?

Maybe that’s her excuse for driving 4 hours to Utah for some haircuts? It’s still total lunacy. 

As for driving 4 hours to the doctor, maybe their Utah pediatrician doesn’t push vaccines and they’ve been unable, or unwilling, to find one in Nevada? She was really nervous that the cardiologist was going to hassle them about it. Still stupid, for all the reasons, (vaccinate your kids!) but slightly more logical than “We just really like him!” 

I’ve never liked a doctor enough to drive 8 hours round trip for a wellness visit.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Hashtag Blessed said:

I think she mentioned that she wanted to visit “places” she’s had babies (I assume she means their old houses that she gave birth in?) so the kids could see them. Because driving around staring at houses is a super fun activity for children and not at all about her ego. ?

Maybe that’s her excuse for driving 4 hours to Utah for some haircuts? It’s still total lunacy. 

As for driving 4 hours to the doctor, maybe their Utah pediatrician doesn’t push vaccines and they’ve been unable, or unwilling, to find one in Nevada? She was really nervous that the cardiologist was going to hassle them about it. Still stupid, for all the reasons, (vaccinate your kids!) but slightly more logical than “We just really like him!” 

I’ve never liked a doctor enough to drive 8 hours round trip for a wellness visit.

I searched for “anti-vaccine pediatrician Las Vegas Nevada” and there were lots of recommendations. I suspect she just wants an excuse to go on trips, honestly. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I tried to watch the video of her making chili and I just couldn't deal.  She never finished a sentence, kept repeating herself and did she main line Ritalin or what? Basically her "recipe" was just opening some huge ass cans. That isn't cooking it is called heating. Never thought I'd see a worse cook than JillyDily but this lady may have taken over that title.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I tried to watch the video of her making chili and I just couldn't deal.  She never finished a sentence, kept repeating herself and did she main line Ritalin or what? Basically her "recipe" was just opening some huge ass cans. That isn't cooking it is called heating. Never thought I'd see a worse cook than JillyDily but this lady may have taken over that title.

My favorite bit of that was when she told us that if we wanted it to last longer, we should get more cans of chili. Like...uh...yes, that would make sense, wouldn't it?

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

Alright everyone. It is about 6:40 PM in Las Vegas, NV right now. I believe she goes LIIIIIIVE around 7 PM or 8 PM her time. Anyone want to join in and watch?

Edited by luv2laugh

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Alright everyone. It is about 6:40 PM in Las Vegas, NV right now. I believe she goes LIIIIIIVE around 7 PM or 8 PM her time. Anyone want to join in and watch?

I'm in!

And haven’t they lived in more different houses than they’ve had kids? Makes me wonder why.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I think I've found a woman I hate more than Jill Rod. Did she really say that she thought Phil would be nice to her because he was nice to Michelle Knight, someone kidnapped and held captive for years, shows how deluded she is. 

Being in your late 40s and expecting is high risk enough to warrant a hospital birth in most cases nevermind having a child with Down's syndrome and holes in their heart.

As for one of her kid's not being able to read until they were 12, no excuse for that. Most home and Unschooler's would have had their child reading years before then and if they had problems learning to read looked into why that was the case. My nephew is 12 and just started high school and a lot of his subjects involve doing a lot of reading and completing homework online, to think that parents were that lazy and neglectful that they allowed their child to not learn to read because he wasn't interested in it is disgraceful, if that had happened at a state school people would be up in arms.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 11
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Apparently Millie's name was originally supposed to have been "Sky Blue," but when she was born, Michelle didn't think she looked like a Sky, and named her Millie, a name she had considered early in the pregnancy.

Also, she seemed concerned about all these potential birth complications "because she has Down Syndrome," except for, you know, the ACTUAL potential birth complication of her being born with a heart defect. SMDH.

She lists the kids' names:

1. Tuesday

2. Iron Rod

3. Borden

4. River

5. Sunshine

6. Knight

7. Chantry (??? on the spelling)

8. Ozias

9. Rush

10. Daily

11. Radon

12. Ripton

13. Millie

I think Borden and Ripton win the award for worst. Yes, Iron Rod is bad, but it can be shortened to the more respectable "Rod." Borden just makes me think of axe murderers and Ripton makes me think of ripping farts.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 2

I think most of the names are fine. Unusual but not terrible. I actually quite like Sunshine! I think it's super cute and can easily be shortened to Sunny which isn't that unusual. 

But Radon? As in, the radioactive gas that causes cancer?? That's a very odd choice for a name. 

Ripton just makes me think of Rip Torn. Between that and Iron Rod it's like they have secret ambitions for their kids to be the stars of cheesy action movies. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5