IGNORED

Michael Cohen's House Oversight Committee Hearing 02/27/2019

Cartmann99

Jordan attacking Cohen for lying and saying he lies now because he's mad that he didn't get a WH job.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz talking obvious things here.

Cohen doesn't like to respond a question because the Intel committees handle the matter.

Green saying the star witness is a liar. Well duh. If Democrats were after the truth they would ask for honest witnesses. (Where would you get a honest witness who has personal knowledge about the Trump crimes?)

• Upvote 6

R's are directly attacking Democrats. That's so effing partisan and frustrating about this. Ugh. I knew they would be obnoxious, but grr, it's so aggravating!

Cohen is showing his teeth a little against Comer. Good.

• Upvote 9

So the republican defense is that Cohen created an elaborate web of lies and fake documents because Trump didn't make him a white house lawyer? No one who isn't a Trumpster is going to believe their stance. Cohen is a con man but he is very believable in what he is saying about Trump. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Comer is flustered and doesn't know what to say, so he's yielding to Jordan, who's attacking  Cohen who in turn just said Shame on you mr. Jordan. :mouse-shock:

• Upvote 10

Ms. Norton isn't asking strong questions. Darn, waste of precious dem time...

• Upvote 2

Meadows has brought out Lynne Patton to say that Trump isn't a racist. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 4

Cohen's years of defending Trump has served him well because he is an expert at dealing with the GOP. It is rather amusing because you can see them getting flustered, they are used to people who can respond  the way he does. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I had to go switch laundry and came back to Meadows trying to say Cohen committed a crime? What did I miss. And on behalf of NC I'm super sorry about inflicting Meadows on America. 

• Upvote 3

Cohen doesn't want them to take his word for it, he wants them to look at documents.

Someone says Republicans aren't afraid that Cohen is gonna lie, they're afraid that he's going to tell the truth.

I'm just listening now and you can tell who's a Dem and who's a Republican from who's yelling and who's not.

Attacking Cohen because Lanny Davis is apparently not getting paid right now.

Gosar talking about how much Cohen lies and it's sad that anyone gives him any credibility.

It's about time some Democrat cites a recent number on how often Trump lies.

• Upvote 13

:pb_lol:

Gosar is the guy who had all of his siblings appear in a commercial supporting his opponent. He also claims he's a body language expert because he's a dentist.

Cohen asked for and was granted a short recess.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 15

Keith Schiller huh?

Foxx asking him to promise he's not going to make money off a book or a movie deal based on his work with Trump.

He will not promise.

Foxx asking him to commit that he won't comment to news organizations. He won't.

Jordan yelling about Buzzfeed story.

(the one that Mueller said wasn't completely accurate)

It seems like Lynne Patton's job is to stand there and say Trump isn't a racist because she has a job.

They're just yelling that he lied.
Yes we know.

• Upvote 10

Massie asking if anybody else pays Lanny Davis, Cohen says no and asks if he's offering.

Higgins asking about the boxes of evidence. Cohen says these are boxes that were returned to him.

Krishnamurti asking about NDAs and when he last communicated with Trump (about two months after the raid)

SDNY has asked him not to talk about it

He is aware of other crimes by Trump but SDNY would like him not to talk about it.

Cloud asks him about his desires to work in the WH and won't let him respond

• Upvote 12

Cloud asking him to commit to donate any book deal proceedings to charity. He won't.

Someone asking about catch and kill again. (Wasn't this already answered)

Raskin's time was cut off in the middle of an interesting topic, he was asking about Trump lawyers editing Cohen's statement. Sekulow and others made some changes.

• Upvote 10