IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 4

GreyhoundFan

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This meme came across my Facebook feed today. It came with the tag line, "America in 2020."

The person who posted it is a fundie-lite woman who picks up undocumented workers from local farms and gives them rides to church. She's fluent in Spanish from her missionary days.

Nothing like helping undocumented Mexicans on Sunday, while supporting a president who wants to build a wall to keep them out. 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, SecularMusic said:

It came with the tag line, "America in 2020."

It looks like Trump has perfected the art of tweeting while looking like he's praying.  FAKE PRAYING! 

WTF???  Is it just me, or is it mightily weird and a bit sacrilegious to get anyone to sign your Bible?  I understand wanting Trump's autograph on one of his books, or a random piece of paper, or your MAGA hat, but on your Bible?  Is this a thing that people do with famous preachers or hard-right politicians or whichever clay-footed idol they worship?

Also, if I were looking for proof of God's non-existence, the fact that any Bible Trump touches doesn't spontaneously combust would just about do it.  Or maybe Trump should combust upon touching a Bible.

16 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

WTF???  Is it just me, or is it mightily weird and a bit sacrilegious to get anyone to sign your Bible?  I understand wanting Trump's autograph on one of his books, or a random piece of paper, or your MAGA hat, but on your Bible?  Is this a thing that people do with famous preachers or hard-right politicians or whichever clay-footed idol they worship?

Also, if I were looking for proof of God's non-existence, the fact that any Bible Trump touches doesn't spontaneously combust would just about do it.  Or maybe Trump should combust upon touching a Bible.

From Stuff Fundies Like, I’ve learned that having your Bible signed by a hotshot preacher is an honor in some circles.  But a President—Trump in particular—I think I’ll pass.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived