IGNORED

Bates 26: Do Not Attempt This at Home

Coconut Flan

The newlywed game episode of BUB was really stupid. Plus I couldn’t see anything anyone wrote. Carlin briefly stated that lions are male tigers before saying, “No, that’s wrong.”

• Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 13

45 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Ok but, is the class in a locker room? Or hallway? That's strange.

Also...Fellow student filling out papers with a nail file? I think you are doing it wrong.

• Haha 16
  • I Agree 1

Who is with her taking her picture? And I realize I'm not from the generation of selfies, but I never would have sat in a college class and said to my friend/random classmate "Hey can you take a cute pic of me sitting in class so I can post it?" 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

Who is with her taking her picture? And I realize I'm not from the generation of selfies, but I never would have sat in a college class and said to my friend/random classmate "Hey can you take a cute pic of me sitting in class so I can post it?" 

I'm guessing they are in a study area, not a class

• Upvote 4

The title of this thread is so on point.

Also the lockers behind Katie look so staged and out of place that it reminds me of this:

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Also...Fellow student filling out papers with a nail file? I think you are doing it wrong.

Well there's a *tiny* bit of the benefit of the doubt here, considering Katie *is* studying cosmetology...

But it's probably just stray out of someone's purse. That's definitely not a salon setting she's in right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The newlywed game episode of BUB was really stupid. Plus I couldn’t see anything anyone wrote. Carlin briefly stated that lions are male tigers before saying, “No, that’s wrong.”

That was pretty funny.  I give her bonus points, she caught herself right away and laughed at her absurdity.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

The title of this thread is so on point.

Also the lockers behind Katie look so staged and out of place that it reminds me of this:

Thank you for posting this gem!!! I can't believe this was 20 years ago. Damn, time flies.

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, metheglyn said:

But it's probably just stray out of someone's purse. That's definitely not a salon setting she's in right now

They get classes in the school, not only in the salon. They have to learn a lot of Bible verses, a subject which fundie kids barely learned before college and of course it's very important for a hairdresser.

Edited by Melissa1977
Grammar
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

Katie is in the cosmetology program and the filming of Josie at Crown showed a similar room. Many times cosmetology and other technical programs do have lockers to allow the students to store their equipment - in this case mannequin heads, scissors, curlers, etc. The lab salon is next door if I remember correctly. Many times there is not wall between them or at least a moveable wall. That way the instructor can lecture for part of the class and then they swing their chairs around to watch a demo before practicing on the mannequin heads. 

Edited by rebeccawriter01
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Lawson is filming a music video. Carlin is wearing what looks like Josie’s dress. 

Hide contents

426A7CE3-6B70-4CA4-BE97-CBEFCCBFAE9C.thumb.png.8ae7d63f6a2c52dac002753d23ce1768.png

Hide contents

CE91F24E-38BC-423C-BCD5-D6F82E019B5E.thumb.png.95e60940b91220a9e3363f5c3baf46eb.png

Hide contents

DC610C0A-21EF-46C7-85FF-09930A2664FD.thumb.png.8f1c4071fd7e75fb28af73828852c327.png

Hide contents

610D92CA-FDBB-4127-A117-45F6AFA6AD22.thumb.png.42048cccb2146ebfa9ffd80b5f3c3503.png

I think its the music video for one + one, the song featured in Tori and Bobby wedding.

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

I really hope Lawson isn't the groom in that video! 

The groom doesnt look like Lawson. But i cant tell if its Evan.

Edited by llucie

22 minutes ago, llucie said:

I think its the music video for one + one, the song featured in Tori and Bobby wedding.

The groom doesnt look like Lawson. But i cant tell if its Evan.

It’s Evan. You can tell in the Instagram story video.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Now that I look closer I can see it isn't Lawson but they all look so similar to me! 

And the dress does fit Carlin better. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I really hope Lawson isn't the groom in that video! 

surely they could not be that stupid

but judging by fundie zoolander being there, I am guessing he is

maybe it is the wedding song for Carvan

1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

It looks like the dress fits Carlin better. It isn't overwhelming her like it looked on Josie.

I agree 

but is that it pinned in the back or is it just the way evans hand is creasing it? I would not put carlin as smaller than Josie (maybe in the bust) but i would think they would be the same dress size 

• Upvote 1

Carlin in Josie's wedding dress (which yes I agree somehow looks like it fit's Carlin better - I think she's taller than Josie so the bodice doesn't overwhelm her as much maybe?), swaying and dancing with Evan in a suit, Lawson sitting on a stool and singing with Olivia Collingsworth (do we know anything about this chick?), and other people around include Erin, Emily Ann Raynes who's always at these Batesy things, and a couple videographers whose instagrams show the UpTV crew filming them filming this video..... 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Now that I look closer I can see it isn't Lawson but they all look so similar to me! 

All fundy white bros look alike to me

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

• Georgiana locked this topic