Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Black Aliss

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a Witch Casting Spells on Trump

Recommended Posts

Black Aliss

So, according to one Dave Kabal , president of some ridiculous organization I've never heard of  Intercessors for America  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is affiliated with  “a coven of witches that cast spells on President Trump 24 hours a day, seven days a week.” 

This is hardly the  first time that panicky Christians, terrified of an intelligent and attractive young woman, cried "Witchcraft!!!!" but, geeze, you'd think they'd have outgrown that shit by now.

Not surprisingly, George Soros is involved with this coven. As is Judge Kimba Wood, of the Southern District of New York, and Nancy Pelosi.  

 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/02/conservative-christians-claim-ocasio-cortez-is-a-witch-leading-attack-against-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&fbclid=IwAR1n6ELKXY37VB3d6zkxpo24TSTfQSUpGGOhYX4ZvnL0A1jhNhV7gvp0UcU#FXbJcRDWh2qeFCBj.01

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-kubal-prays-against-the-witches-and-diabolical-power-operating-in-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-district/

  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 8
  • Haha 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FloraKitty35

In the words of Edmund Blackadder, "phew what a loony".

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Aliss
1 hour ago, KnittingOwl said:

Sounds great. Can we get more witches casting spells on him?

We could probably put together a pretty substantial hex circle here at FJ.

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walking Cat Bed

I imagine that's why her hair has been flawless as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
mango_fandango

I swear, people believe the dumbest shit. 

Reminds me of this:

FD3EEA79-4108-4456-9665-B68ADDF78D83.thumb.jpeg.f6f5df2878a0315c0e1c0120ab4831a2.jpeg

:pb_rollseyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unimpressed
delphinium65
42 minutes ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

I imagine that's why her hair has been flawless as well.

That's good enough for me. Where do I sign up? 

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy
PennySycamore

Actually there is or was an effort by witches to practice incantations against the Orange Toddler and his "presidency" every full moon.  I don't know if that is still going on though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dramallama

I already think AOC is the coolest.  No need to try to convince me, Dave. Also, how do I get an invitation to this coven?

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy
ViolaSebastian

He should be worried. Everyone remembers how Samantha Stevens singlehandedly took down the Nixon administration. 

Spoiler

14A7F48D-307C-4198-9299-1615BBD3492F.gif.5d0b6809e409f0d71624034c639854d6.gif

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Briefly
22 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

So, according to one Dave Kabal , president of some ridiculous organization I've never heard of  Intercessors for America  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is affiliated with  “a coven of witches that cast spells on President Trump 24 hours a day, seven days a week.” 

This is hardly the  first time that panicky Christians, terrified of an intelligent and attractive young woman, cried "Witchcraft!!!!" but, geeze, you'd think they'd have outgrown that shit by now.

Not surprisingly, George Soros is involved with this coven. As is Judge Kimba Wood, of the Southern District of New York, and Nancy Pelosi.  

 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/02/conservative-christians-claim-ocasio-cortez-is-a-witch-leading-attack-against-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&fbclid=IwAR1n6ELKXY37VB3d6zkxpo24TSTfQSUpGGOhYX4ZvnL0A1jhNhV7gvp0UcU#FXbJcRDWh2qeFCBj.01

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-kubal-prays-against-the-witches-and-diabolical-power-operating-in-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-district/

I wonder if they have invited the Illuminati?  Seems like they would probably be best friends.

I read this yesterday and was hoping that it was a joke.  But apparently it isn't.  Just when I think people can not get any dumber!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thoughtful

Wait, his name is Kabal and he's accusing others of being a secretive group of witches?

That's almost as satisfying as reading about David Pecker talking about somebody else's pecker.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 25
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan
On 2/21/2019 at 8:54 PM, KnittingOwl said:

Sounds great. Can we get more witches casting spells on him?

I plan on recruiting people to show up at her chambers in Hogwarts robes. We’d just need to bring a spare for her. 

I feel like Republicans are trying to get us to love her. Nothing could make me support her more than finding out she attended Hogwarts (or Ilvermorny, the American version).

Also, I love when republicans try to convince people not to vote for people like AOC by listing reasons people vote for them. “They want everyone to have healthcare!! They want people of color to be able to vote!!! They like refugees!” 

  • Upvote 17
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BachelorToTheRapture

If she's really leading a group of witches, these 24/7 spells are either really ineffective or they need to choose more important spells to cast. Turning him orange isn't enough, I'd like him put on mute or to decide to make reasonable choices. If these witches are that powerful shouldn't he be making better choices or be dead by now?

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Lisafer
7 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

If she's really leading a group of witches, these 24/7 spells are either really ineffective or they need to choose more important spells to cast. Turning him orange isn't enough, I'd like him put on mute or to decide to make reasonable choices. If these witches are that powerful shouldn't he be making better choices or be dead by now?

Maybe they're trying to follow the Wiccan Rede. "First, do no harm...but turning him orange might be okay..." 

Or perhaps they practice black magic and the orange color is just the first stage of turning him into a literal giant Cheeto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan

Coming back to ask: Does trolling Republicans while cosplaying as Hermione count as political activity? Because if so, as a government employee I might have to clear it with the ethics office.

14 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Maybe they're trying to follow the Wiccan Rede. "First, do no harm...but turning him orange might be okay..." 

Or perhaps they practice black magic and the orange color is just the first stage of turning him into a literal giant Cheeto.

Sounds like the Hippocratic Oath. Hmmm...my parents are doctors. Does that mean they’re secretly witches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frumperlicious

I don't believe in spells any more than I do Christianity, but I’m willing to overlook that in this case. Sign me up to dance naked under the full moon with AOC and Nancy Pelosi! 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn
5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Coming back to ask: Does trolling Republicans while cosplaying as Hermione count as political activity? Because if so, as a government employee I might have to clear it with the ethics office.

I would be so tempted to put this in as a query. Heh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

I'm not saying that she's a witch, I'm just saying that Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is an anagram of  "Exorcize a satanical odor"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zeebaneighba
18 hours ago, Lisafer said:

Maybe they're trying to follow the Wiccan Rede. "First, do no harm...but turning him orange might be okay..." 

Or perhaps they practice black magic and the orange color is just the first stage of turning him into a literal giant Cheeto.

The Rede is  "An' it harm none, do what ye will."  "First, do no harm" is part of the Hippocratic oath.

They may be concerned about the Three-Fold Law - any energy you put out into the world, be it good or bad, will come back to you three times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Lisafer
2 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

The Rede is  "An' it harm none, do what ye will."  "First, do no harm" is part of the Hippocratic oath.

They may be concerned about the Three-Fold Law - any energy you put out into the world, be it good or bad, will come back to you three times.

Thank you, I realized later that I'd misspoken because the beginning is so similar. That's what I get for being a witch in a medical-related field!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CelticGoddess
On 2/21/2019 at 11:50 PM, PennySycamore said:

Actually there is or was an effort by witches to practice incantations against the Orange Toddler and his "presidency" every full moon.  I don't know if that is still going on though.

I still cast binding spells against him.  They haven't workd yet but....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spinosaurus

Well, I hope AOC isn't casting spells on Trump 24/7, she'll have no time to do her constituency work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mischievous
FluffySnowball
On 2/22/2019 at 2:12 AM, Black Aliss said:

So, according to one Dave Kabal , president of some ridiculous organization I've never heard of  Intercessors for America  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is affiliated with  “a coven of witches that cast spells on President Trump 24 hours a day, seven days a week.” 

This is hardly the  first time that panicky Christians, terrified of an intelligent and attractive young woman, cried "Witchcraft!!!!" but, geeze, you'd think they'd have outgrown that shit by now.

Not surprisingly, George Soros is involved with this coven. As is Judge Kimba Wood, of the Southern District of New York, and Nancy Pelosi.  

 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/02/conservative-christians-claim-ocasio-cortez-is-a-witch-leading-attack-against-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&fbclid=IwAR1n6ELKXY37VB3d6zkxpo24TSTfQSUpGGOhYX4ZvnL0A1jhNhV7gvp0UcU#FXbJcRDWh2qeFCBj.01

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-kubal-prays-against-the-witches-and-diabolical-power-operating-in-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-district/

This witchy club sounds cool, how can I join? If everything goes down the drain, let’s cast some spells at the bad guys. Down with Voldemort... ahm Trump! How could I mix these two up? 🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dripcurl

Geez. I grew up in a house where if my parents did not like a woman, she was a “witch”. It was always unsettling, because the criteria was always vague save for the common factor of jealousy - not the healthiest thing for a child to watch unfold. Among certain types of fundies this is pretty normal nomenclature, specifically fundies from more mystic areas like certain parts of the South and Southwest. Here in the Northwest, Christians are cautious of witchcraft but never call someone that. It always rubs me the wrong way when I hear someone referred to as a witch now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.