IGNORED

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a Witch Casting Spells on Trump

Black Aliss

So, according to one Dave Kabal , president of some ridiculous organization I've never heard of  Intercessors for America  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is affiliated with  “a coven of witches that cast spells on President Trump 24 hours a day, seven days a week.” 

This is hardly the  first time that panicky Christians, terrified of an intelligent and attractive young woman, cried "Witchcraft!!!!" but, geeze, you'd think they'd have outgrown that shit by now.

Not surprisingly, George Soros is involved with this coven. As is Judge Kimba Wood, of the Southern District of New York, and Nancy Pelosi.  

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/02/conservative-christians-claim-ocasio-cortez-is-a-witch-leading-attack-against-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&fbclid=IwAR1n6ELKXY37VB3d6zkxpo24TSTfQSUpGGOhYX4ZvnL0A1jhNhV7gvp0UcU#FXbJcRDWh2qeFCBj.01

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-kubal-prays-against-the-witches-and-diabolical-power-operating-in-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-district/

1 hour ago, KnittingOwl said:

Sounds great. Can we get more witches casting spells on him?

We could probably put together a pretty substantial hex circle here at FJ.

42 minutes ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

I imagine that's why her hair has been flawless as well.

That's good enough for me. Where do I sign up? 

Actually there is or was an effort by witches to practice incantations against the Orange Toddler and his "presidency" every full moon.  I don't know if that is still going on though.

I already think AOC is the coolest.  No need to try to convince me, Dave. Also, how do I get an invitation to this coven?

He should be worried. Everyone remembers how Samantha Stevens singlehandedly took down the Nixon administration. 

Spoiler

14A7F48D-307C-4198-9299-1615BBD3492F.gif.5d0b6809e409f0d71624034c639854d6.gif

22 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

So, according to one Dave Kabal , president of some ridiculous organization I've never heard of  Intercessors for America  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is affiliated with  “a coven of witches that cast spells on President Trump 24 hours a day, seven days a week.” 

This is hardly the  first time that panicky Christians, terrified of an intelligent and attractive young woman, cried "Witchcraft!!!!" but, geeze, you'd think they'd have outgrown that shit by now.

Not surprisingly, George Soros is involved with this coven. As is Judge Kimba Wood, of the Southern District of New York, and Nancy Pelosi.  

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/02/conservative-christians-claim-ocasio-cortez-is-a-witch-leading-attack-against-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&fbclid=IwAR1n6ELKXY37VB3d6zkxpo24TSTfQSUpGGOhYX4ZvnL0A1jhNhV7gvp0UcU#FXbJcRDWh2qeFCBj.01

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-kubal-prays-against-the-witches-and-diabolical-power-operating-in-alexandria-ocasio-cortezs-district/

I wonder if they have invited the Illuminati?  Seems like they would probably be best friends.

I read this yesterday and was hoping that it was a joke.  But apparently it isn't.  Just when I think people can not get any dumber!

Wait, his name is Kabal and he's accusing others of being a secretive group of witches?

That's almost as satisfying as reading about David Pecker talking about somebody else's pecker.

On 2/21/2019 at 8:54 PM, KnittingOwl said:

Sounds great. Can we get more witches casting spells on him?

I plan on recruiting people to show up at her chambers in Hogwarts robes. We’d just need to bring a spare for her. 

I feel like Republicans are trying to get us to love her. Nothing could make me support her more than finding out she attended Hogwarts (or Ilvermorny, the American version).

Also, I love when republicans try to convince people not to vote for people like AOC by listing reasons people vote for them. “They want everyone to have healthcare!! They want people of color to be able to vote!!! They like refugees!” 

If she's really leading a group of witches, these 24/7 spells are either really ineffective or they need to choose more important spells to cast. Turning him orange isn't enough, I'd like him put on mute or to decide to make reasonable choices. If these witches are that powerful shouldn't he be making better choices or be dead by now?

7 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

If she's really leading a group of witches, these 24/7 spells are either really ineffective or they need to choose more important spells to cast. Turning him orange isn't enough, I'd like him put on mute or to decide to make reasonable choices. If these witches are that powerful shouldn't he be making better choices or be dead by now?

Maybe they're trying to follow the Wiccan Rede. "First, do no harm...but turning him orange might be okay..." 

Or perhaps they practice black magic and the orange color is just the first stage of turning him into a literal giant Cheeto.

Coming back to ask: Does trolling Republicans while cosplaying as Hermione count as political activity? Because if so, as a government employee I might have to clear it with the ethics office.

14 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Maybe they're trying to follow the Wiccan Rede. "First, do no harm...but turning him orange might be okay..." 

Or perhaps they practice black magic and the orange color is just the first stage of turning him into a literal giant Cheeto.

Sounds like the Hippocratic Oath. Hmmm...my parents are doctors. Does that mean they’re secretly witches?

I don't believe in spells any more than I do Christianity, but I’m willing to overlook that in this case. Sign me up to dance naked under the full moon with AOC and Nancy Pelosi! 

5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Coming back to ask: Does trolling Republicans while cosplaying as Hermione count as political activity? Because if so, as a government employee I might have to clear it with the ethics office.

I would be so tempted to put this in as a query. Heh.

I'm not saying that she's a witch, I'm just saying that Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is an anagram of  "Exorcize a satanical odor"

18 hours ago, Lisafer said:

The Rede is  "An' it harm none, do what ye will."  "First, do no harm" is part of the Hippocratic oath.

They may be concerned about the Three-Fold Law - any energy you put out into the world, be it good or bad, will come back to you three times.

2 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

The Rede is  "An' it harm none, do what ye will."  "First, do no harm" is part of the Hippocratic oath.

They may be concerned about the Three-Fold Law - any energy you put out into the world, be it good or bad, will come back to you three times.

Thank you, I realized later that I'd misspoken because the beginning is so similar. That's what I get for being a witch in a medical-related field!

On 2/21/2019 at 11:50 PM, PennySycamore said:

Actually there is or was an effort by witches to practice incantations against the Orange Toddler and his "presidency" every full moon.  I don't know if that is still going on though.

I still cast binding spells against him.  They haven't workd yet but....

On 2/22/2019 at 2:12 AM, Black Aliss said:

This witchy club sounds cool, how can I join? If everything goes down the drain, let’s cast some spells at the bad guys. Down with Voldemort... ahm Trump! How could I mix these two up? ?

Geez. I grew up in a house where if my parents did not like a woman, she was a “witch”. It was always unsettling, because the criteria was always vague save for the common factor of jealousy - not the healthiest thing for a child to watch unfold. Among certain types of fundies this is pretty normal nomenclature, specifically fundies from more mystic areas like certain parts of the South and Southwest. Here in the Northwest, Christians are cautious of witchcraft but never call someone that. It always rubs me the wrong way when I hear someone referred to as a witch now.

Archived