IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 6: Billy Madison Is Smarter than Gwen Shamblin

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

Bet you a Diet Coke those books on the shelf have never been/will never be cracked open, and were purchased in bulk for their color.  

I'm sure you're right. In fact, the boardroom at a place I used to work had built-in shelves full of matching leather bound books on either side of the fireplace, and they weren't even in English. It was a scandinavian language I can't remember, and no one there spoke or could read that language. Honestly I'd have just put book-shaped false doors on, and used the space behind for storage. I'd be willing to bet that now, 19 years later, those books have still never been opened.

I also went to a used book shop recently that was very well organized, and in the back they had a section that was just books organized by color, for people just wanting decor!

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Today's picture. 

Hide contents

Gwen-Shamblin-Writing.jpg

I actually like her hair like that. It's very "villain in a John Waters movie" but I think the beehive is an improvement on the helmet of doom. Also, she looks like she's sitting in a funeral home.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

All of the worst things you could think of(based on Deut. 28) will happen if you stray from Gwen or let your kids run amok.

I read through Deut. 28 and it was pretty horrifying.  It starts out all prosperity gospelish, then goes to a very dark place.  I am now worried that something bad is going to happen to Gwen based on her worshipful fondness for that statue (what was it called again -- Wesley, Joe...?):

(from Deut. 28)  There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I, too, put on a full face of makeup, fix my hair in a beehive, and don pearls, a formal dress and heels before I sit on the couch to do my Bible study in the morning.  Gwod and I are practically twinses!  

:pb_lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

Every time I think I’m “eh, whatever” about Gwen I see a picture like this and I’m back to shrieking internally about her calcium intake because her osteoporosis risk at that weight is so high.
Also her HAIR. Just.... dear God, how can she look in a mirror and think “hell yes, I’m SMOKIN’ HOT and classy AF!”
You know she does.
(I’ll just see my shallow self off to bible study...)

• Upvote 11

Today Gwod just wants people to obey! Why do people have to have independent thoughts and not just obey authority Gwen? Parents, don't you distance yourself from the kids who aren't compliant?  Also, if you are an alcoholic, just pray. You only drink because you are bored anyway. 

Gwen is such a shitty person. I bet she did shove her kids away if they didn't sit around adoring her. 

esus said, “And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows.” Matthew 10:30-31 In other words, do not be afraid. He loves you and knows you so intimately that He has counted the hairs on your head. He has a digit assigned to each hair. He knows when one falls out; He knows you better than you know yourself.

I know this is true, nevertheless, to experience this does take an effort on the part of the created. Now when you first begin laying down your idol of food or tobacco, etc., and running to God instead, take note that on that day there will be more answered prayers, more blessings, and even ways of escape for your testing. You will feel amazement and wonder why this has never happened before! Obedience is the key, and these answered prayers and blessings disappear with rebellion. It is called God’s behavior modification for our own good.

Why do you think blessings and curses due to our own behavior are strange? You respond the same way as the Heavenly Father. You are closer to the children who obey you and distant from the rebellious. Notice how your heart feels when you are spurned, disrespected, mocked—it turns you off and breaks a connection between you and that person.

Experiment tomorrow with being more respectful and helpful to your teachers at school or your authorities at work and see how they respond. It is natural that employees who sincerely care for their employer will be lifted up. Make sure you do not waste your time on guessing what to obey or what not to obey—ask your teacher or husband or employer. If you try guessing and miss, it is disappointing to the authorities because you wasted their time and finances and did not give them what they needed. You have to be obedient to exactly what they want, and finding out what your authorities want is essential. Expect this to take time. Right now, keep the main thing the main thing… Lay down idols and run to your Savior for all emotions and needs. If it is food… eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full and run to God for comfort. If alcohol… run to God for your problems and boredom. This is what pleases your Heavenly Father. How can you be sure? You are about to experience blessings like never before, as well as answered prayers unlike you have ever experienced!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

It is called God’s behavior modification for our own good.

It's called GWODs behavior modification for our own good. 

The Gwens name has officially been replaced by Gwod and it was so easy. Y'all are so clever on here.

I think we are in a series of devotionals that are actually Gwods 10 commandments. Her followers are being reminded of the pecking order. Yesterday was obey(or die ?). Today is this disgusting, kiss the ass of everyone in authority above you so that your prayers will be answered. And if you aren't sure how to effectively kiss their ass so that it finds you favor, then just ask. LOL  Also lay down your idols(any material thing that you got on your knees to pray you'd receive would be considered as such). 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

You respond the same way as the Heavenly Father. You are closer to the children who obey you and distant from the rebellious.

Uh...  After reading through Gwod's referral to Deuteronomy 28, I can safely say that even at her most rebellious, I never wished boils, rape, starvation, or slavery on my child.  Even the most rebellious children rarely have these horrible things happen to them, and I am surprised Gwod would threaten these things as consequences of misbehavior, especially for children.  I would be very scared to be a child of Gwen or her minions, if this was hanging over my head. 

• Upvote 9

These "devotionals" just blow my mind. This is a CHURCH, right? Or it's supposed to be? But these "devotionals" read more like daily Jesusy Weight Watchers blog posts. The religion-speak and scripture are tossed in, but it's all about food, food, food, don't eat, THE GROWL, hunger = good, food, food, food.

Real churches do not focus on food. Even Southern baptist churches, who like to have covered dish meals any time they can, don't focus on food. Literally the only time my church says or prints a word about food it is "get on the list if you plan to eat snack supper on Wednesday so they know how much to make," "we need people to sign up to help with the youth supper Sunday evenings," "If you bring a turkey for the Thanksgiving feast for the community, make sure it's thawed out in time to cook" or "we're serving soup and sandwiches to the community after the Christmas parade, anyone bringing some can come by at this time to drop them off" or occasionally "the mission team will be serving spaghetti lunch for the business meeting after church next sunday." Oh, and the men's prayer breakfast (where the men make their own breakfast, for the record).

So OK, yeah, maybe food does come up a good bit at my church. We have a nice commercial style kitchen in the fellowship hall, now. But, when it comes up for us, we are either feeding the community, having meals together as a church family, having a fundraiser, or something like that. The preacher gives up dessert for Lent every year, and occasionally jokingly mentions that. But there's no judgement, no "God only wants you to eat when your stomach is growling" or "food is an idol" or any of that. Nobody cares if you eat every time food comes in the church (and there's one lady who brings boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts every single sunday morning), or if you never participate in meals there. The focus is on the scripture, not on food. Food might get mentioned in passing, but it is not the focus of the entire church, which seems to be what's happening at Remnant.

Do they do Communion at Remnant? Is that considered lunch? Do they use sugar-free grape juice, or some kind of "light" wine?

What does Gwen say about the Last Supper? Did Jesus make the disciples prove their stomachs were growling before telling them "take this and eat?" Did the Bible leave out Jesus saying "but only if you are really, truly hungry. Wait for the GROWL, then take this and eat. Just one bite, though."

Does Gwen think that those couple of loaves and fishes fed the multitudes because half of them didn't have the growl, and the other half only ate a bite of each?

• Upvote 19

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

This is a CHURCH, right? Or it's supposed to be? But these "devotionals" read more like daily Jesusy Weight Watchers blog posts. The religion-speak and scripture are tossed in

This is what I am constantly wondering about, especially as it relates to tax-exempt status.  Is it all tax exempt?  Is some of it considered business?  I suspect she throws the religious mumbo-jumbo in so she can call it all gwodly and shield her assets.  It apparently works, because she has all sorts of people wearing color-coordinated finery while they throw their money her way. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

You are closer to the children who obey you and distant from the rebellious. Notice how your heart feels when you are spurned, disrespected, mocked—it turns you off and breaks a connection between you and that person.

No, no, no. Just no. I know and love my child deeply. There were times when she was growing up that she was rebellious and disrespectful and it was such a departure from her usual self that I drew closer to her. It didn't break any connection with my child and I sure as hell didn't take it personally as Gwen seems to do. Those times of rebellion were when my child needed me most. Gwen, you twat, this is basic love and humanity.

7 hours ago, formergothardite said:

It is natural that employees who sincerely care for their employer will be lifted up. Make sure you do not waste your time on guessing what to obey or what not to obey—ask your teacher or husband or employer. If you try guessing and miss, it is disappointing to the authorities because you wasted their time and finances and did not give them what they needed. You have to be obedient to exactly what they want, and finding out what your authorities want is essential

Ah. This is good. Now we're getting down to the meat and potatoes, pun intended. As I've said before, I can appreciate when the Gwens of the world lay their cards on the table. This is probably the closest she's come to being honest about her cult. Gwen is literally telling her followers to obey her. She coyly uses the term "authorities". She mentions teacher, husband, and employer but church leader is conspicuously absent, leaving her followers to naturally extend their minds to include her as well and thereby giving the illusion of choice. Very clever. Nicely done Gwen! 

• Upvote 12

19 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

You are closer to the children who obey you and distant from the rebellious. Notice how your heart feels when you are spurned, disrespected, mocked—it turns you off and breaks a connection between you and that person.

She really should be careful about this. It's been some time, but a child died at the hands of members there and her name is associated with it. Whether they ever could connect her to it or not. Could it be that the parents were feeling the connection with Gwen and other members was being hurt by their childs behavior? The type of pressure she puts on people regarding their weight and their children behavior is dangerous. I've never been(and would never attend) a church that thought they had voice in how I raise my children. So really her love for her grandchildren has nothing to do with her relationship with God(as she stated yesterday), but rather how perfect and robot like they are when they are in her presence. Did anyone notice that she never talked of her new stepdaughter? 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

You have to be obedient to exactly what they want, and finding out what your authorities want is essential

This is one of the few times Gwen has been pretty open about what her game is.  Sure she left out church leader, but that is implied. She wants people to give her what she wants. Don't dare do something without finding out if it is exactly her desires, because doing so is a waste of her time. Wasting her time isn't acceptable!  It is essential her followers find out exactly what she wants and give it to her. Doing something like wanting a different color for their wedding than she wants is wrong! She is their authority, they must give her everything she wants!

Obey Gwen in all aspects of your life and also give her stuff. Gwod is the Gwod of greed. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

Did anyone notice that she never talked of her new stepdaughter? 

I’m willing to bet this is intentional. With the custody struggle going on, it’s likely Tarzan’s lawyers have advised him to make Gwen keep everything on the down-low.

• Upvote 5

Jesus said, “And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows.” Matthew 10:30-31 In other words, do not be afraid. He loves you and knows you so intimately that He has counted the hairs on your head. He has a digit assigned to each hair. He knows when one falls out; He knows you better than you know yourself.

Spoiler

10062812_JesuscountingthehairsonGwenshead.thumb.jpg.c62066f606a929e985ac82d551446020.jpg

• Haha 17

On 2/28/2019 at 12:16 PM, formergothardite said:

I have watched the Father and His creation and how He deals so sweetly with His animals. 

What does this even mean?!?  How is she watching God? Is she elevating herself above him now?

On 2/28/2019 at 12:16 PM, formergothardite said:

Notice that the birds love to sing, the squirrels love to play tag, the kittens are so curious and playful but affectionate, the puppy dogs adore the master so much and are so excited and happy that they always look like they are smiling or almost laugh

What about the puma who takes down that gazzel on the African plain. What about the alligator who snaps other animals (or people) in half with their jaws? Are these not Gods creatures? They are not loving singing nor are they smiling ... well maybe the alligator is  

Gwen, please understand that not everything in the world is sunshine and rainbows - or as you put it puppies and kittens.  If you could take a peek at the world outside of the Brentwood echo chamber you would see that it is a broken world. A very broken world. A world in which lots of crazy shit happens that has absolutely nothing to do with your obedience to him. Have you heard about the women in Honduras who are being shot point blank in the streets simply because they are women!?!  Are you trying to tell me that they deserve that. I’ll tell you the answer. NO!  

Let’s use an example from the news recently....Thousands of women being killed just because they don’t have penises. They did nothing wrong. These two women were walking to buy a chicken to feed their family- their entire family...for a week!  If you try to tell me that it happened because they were not obedient enough I’m going to scream. That is not what happens. These patriarchal men in Honduras believe that women are nothing more than objects. And so they are not humans in their eyes. That’s why those women got shot!! 

I believe in God. And honestly I feel #blessed. But there is very little if any correlation between how #blessed I am and how obedient I am. I am a rebel and I question God  ALL THE TIME. I disobey him DAILY. and I also have a loving family and amazing friends and a beautiful house and a puppy who smiles at me :/

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

Today's devotional from Gwod seems a bit rambling. God counts your hairs and gives you and escape from hunger but you might not actually recognize that God is helping you unless you practice like Gwen has. Be like Gwen I guess is the message. 

God is so involved with your life that not only does He know the number of hairs on your head, He also provides ways of escape from temptations. A way of escape is based on I Corinthians 10:13 which says:

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

God will provide a way out from a temptation. Therefore, when I know I am not hungry and just want to eat anyway, then one of the ingeniously creative things God does is to provide me with an escape route. My job is to be alert and take advantage of it! At first, you may not even recognize that God just helped you until after the fact. But you will become more skilled and more observant as time goes on.

What would a RF member say if asked about how it can be true that God is so deeply involved with lives that he picks out clothing yet children still end up having such terrible things happen to them? Would they blame the kids? 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

Regular people get distracted and distract themselves. Godly people get creative escape routes from God.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Has anyone seen any recent pics of Elizabeth?

I went and checked out her fb the other day, and the latest picture I saw from December nearly had me in tears, I won't lie.  She looks so, so bad.  I can't stop thinking about the possibility of her dying of anorexia complications and those children being left motherless.  :(

• Sad 4

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Today's devotional from Gwod seems a bit rambling.

Because Gwen ia doing her damndest to skirt through the landmines that FJ creates. She's feeling the squeeze again. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Oh dear the Dec 24th Elizabeth photo is so so sad.  Her hair is thin ,wispy and lifeless -- her ponytail looks to be as thick (thin) as a pencil and her bones are so sharp, nearly through her skin.

Is it possible that her extreme thinness is not anorexia, but that she is ill -- cancer or something?

I also noticed that her son now wears glasses.   Former RF-ers:  What does Gwod/RF say about glasses or braces.  If belief in Gwod makes one's life so peaceful and calm and perfect how could anyone need glasses or braces?

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Is it possible that her extreme thinness is not anorexia, but that she is ill -- cancer or something?

The way the RF folks acted when questioned about how Elizabeth had grown thinner each year and how Gwen quickly removing all pictures that show how thin Elizabeth is, I think it is most likely an eating disorder. RF had a picture of Gwen up recently where she looks even worse and Gwen pulled it the second she realized we could see it. Apparently she hides pictures of her son when he gains weight so it won't ruin her image, I think she is doing the same with Elizabeth.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I also noticed that her son now wears glasses.   Former RF-ers:  What does Gwod/RF say about glasses or braces.  If belief in Gwod makes one's life so peaceful and calm and perfect how could anyone need glasses or braces?

Glasses and braces are perfectly acceptable in RF. I mean there is even an eye doctor who is a member and employs many RF members. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

If something were to happen to Elizabeth, would it even be acknowledged?  I don't mean would a death be acknowledged, I assume that RF has funerals.  I mean how would it be spun?  I hate the thought that she could well leave her children motherless, but it looks to me like she is an extremely advance anorexia case.  I don't see Gwenidiot actually seeing how thin her daughter is or admitting that there is a problem.  But there is.

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic