• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Gwen Shamblin 6: Billy Madison Is Smarter than Gwen Shamblin

Tatar-tot

Do you think the color scheme for services today was green?

quiversR4hunting
7 hours ago, Tatar-tot said:

Do you think the color scheme for services today was green?

I know pretty much everyone at my church was but we are awful Catholics. ;)

Thinking of church, the 2nd reading made me think of Gwen. Hey Gwenites, have any of you read Philippians 3:17-4:1? Hmm, maybe you should and reflect on while you have a burger. I put little green marks at the phrase that really caught my eye. 

20190317_221232.thumb.jpg.d5ff9580519ed8a4021cbe13ffe24208.jpg

Ozlsn
On 3/17/2019 at 1:32 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Uh, most kids I know eat when their parents have the food ready

And self-serve before and after school. Ever since he worked out spreading his consumption of vegemite biscuits has skyrocketed.

Granwych
On 3/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, nokidsmom said:

Well darn, I got it wrong.  I though eating a brownie was not greed but simply...eating.    And in my case, getting a dose of chocolate.

Guess you had the wrong kind of brownie, nokids.   Gotta add in a little "Green food "  before baking.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

LovelyLuna
Posted (edited)

Gwen is straight up bat shit insane.  Nobody thinks about food as much as she dose.  I know there are people who struggle with food and weight, but making food into this obsessive idol is bonkers.  I feel sorry for her victims.

Edited by LovelyLuna
spelling is hard

Briefly

I actually weighed this morning, which I did because I just needed to.  I know I need to lose some weight.  I noticed that Mr. Briefly had left the scale marking where he is at when he weighed earlier than I did - we have a dr. style scale.  I did have a brief moment of wondering what Gwod would say, but I failed miserably at trying to think like her.

quiversR4hunting

I woke up with a massive migraine in the middle of the night and as I laid their waiting for my medicine to kick in (took an hour and a half to start dulling :( ) During my fitful sleep Gwen and Dr. Oz came into my head (my stomach was growling but my head hurt too bad to get up, walk and get a graham cracker to settle it down). I know Dr. Oz has jumped the shark a long time ago but him evaluating Remnant/Weigh Down teachings would be perfect for his show! It has bad diet advice- which he can point out why it is bad - and it has a former celebrity and gossip. Just enough sensationalism to be perfect for him to cover! Added bonus, I bet people that might be lured into the shinny exterior of Remnant watch Dr. Oz so it would be a good warning to stay away! 

Alisamer
On March 16, 2019 at 7:42 AM, formergothardite said:

If it is food, they are tuned into pictures of food, magazines with new diets, restaurants, and food shows. Their ears perk up to conversations on food and dieting

They write daily devotions all about food, and hunger, and read the entire Bible within the context of food. They create an entire religion of their own, based entirely on a focus on food... when to eat, how much to eat, if their stomach is growling, whether someone else is eating too much... They even  have a restaurant in their CHURCH. They have church-member run businesses making exceptionally fancy expensive cakes. They have fancy parties with lots of food, for all sorts of occasions. They focus not only on their own food intake, but on everyone else's as well. Their entire daily focus is on FOOD, and they proclaim that God is focused on food as well.

Oh, wait... that's GWEN.

Briefly
9 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I woke up with a massive migraine in the middle of the night and as I laid their waiting for my medicine to kick in (took an hour and a half to start dulling :( ) During my fitful sleep Gwen and Dr. Oz came into my head (my stomach was growling but my head hurt too bad to get up, walk and get a graham cracker to settle it down). I know Dr. Oz has jumped the shark a long time ago but him evaluating Remnant/Weigh Down teachings would be perfect for his show! It has bad diet advice- which he can point out why it is bad - and it has a former celebrity and gossip. Just enough sensationalism to be perfect for him to cover! Added bonus, I bet people that might be lured into the shinny exterior of Remnant watch Dr. Oz so it would be a good warning to stay away! 

I woke up with a bad one Sunday morning, so I sympathize.  I hope you are better by now.

quiversR4hunting
44 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I woke up with a bad one Sunday morning, so I sympathize.  I hope you are better by now.

Thank you. Yes I was able to go work and work through my "migraine hangover" and I'm exhausted, so turning in early!

I hope you are all better too!

RFfamANON
18 hours ago, Alisamer said:

They create an entire religion of their own, based entirely on a focus on food... when to eat, how much to eat, if their stomach is growling, whether someone else is eating too much... They even  have a restaurant in their CHURCH

Awhile back I was at an RF party and all of the little girls were walking around with trays full of deserts asking everyone if they wanted some. First please note only little girls were serving no boys and 2 how torturous it must be for those girls to walk around with sweet treats that they are kept from eating. I wonder if Gwen does that on purpose as a mind control strategy. Or maybe it’s just the cheapest labor for them. Either way it’s cruel in my book!

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 8
  • I Agree 1

SJWaterford
Posted (edited)

Someone passed this video on to me. Their objection was in regards to the trinity discussion however Gwen states that Hinduism is a monotheistic religion. 

But what do ya'll think? 

5 hours ago, RFfamANON said:

I wonder if Gwen does that on purpose as a mind control strategy. Or maybe it’s just the cheapest labor for them. Either way it’s cruel in my book!

We've had multiple posts over the last year that would suggest that she uses her congregation to get the things she needs without having to pay them, while it also teaches them to serve her or others in their authority. We also know that it appears she does not consider the genders equal at all. She seems very intent on making sure that the females understand who their master is(first Gwen and then the significant male in their lives).

Edited by SJWaterford

thoughtful

I tried to watch that video, I really did.

But I just couldn't focus on a stick figure wearing a beehive, too much eyeliner, and hugely uncomfortable-looking shoes, talking.     like.   a.  bad.      William.    Shatner.               impression, being incredibly repetitive, with slowly crescendoing music in the background.

Is she just trying to hypnotize people?

Giddy
sajetime

I call this braids look “Gwen of Thrones.”

(Goes back into prayer closet.)

0695399A-7227-494C-A8DB-1C6876474AFB.thumb.png.5b45ab8c87bfdfb86ebdcced689a00d6.png

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 9
  • Haha 4

AmazonGrace
Posted (edited)

jjj993.jpg.dac40b15e3c5d2ea9aaf172d4fc3349b.jpg

It looks like a Lego figure with a helmet hair that's too big for the Lego head.

Edited by AmazonGrace
fix weird formatting
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

Briefly
On 3/23/2019 at 5:46 PM, sajetime said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e70695399A-7227-494C-A8DB-1C6876474AFB.thumb.png.5b45ab8c87bfdfb86ebdcced689a00d6.png

Does she actually think she looks good?  Her lipstick is atrocious, her hair is something else all together.  And her arms.  She looks unhealthy, not attractive at all.

JermajestyDuggar
14 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

jjj993.jpg.dac40b15e3c5d2ea9aaf172d4fc3349b.jpg

It looks like a Lego figure with a helmet hair that's too big for the Lego head.

You inspired me to make a Gwen Minifig. Can you believe LEGO hair is not even as big as Gwen’s?!

2A1BEE6D-F1CD-4F67-95F1-FE39D9A940FD.jpeg

Waffle Time
JMarie
On 3/23/2019 at 6:46 PM, sajetime said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb941d1cec36b5e70695399A-7227-494C-A8DB-1C6876474AFB.thumb.png.5b45ab8c87bfdfb86ebdcced689a00d6.pngH

How is this not a drag queen fail???

SJWaterford

So Gwod's devotionals the last few days, she has a several part series as to why diets will never work. I'll read thru and pick out the obnoxious, idiotic stuff, but ironically at least one of her book titles includes the word "diet". 

image.thumb.png.518d13b2e72b3f4d9965fbd77503d6c5.png

http://www.gwenshamblinlara.com/daily-devotional/

Alisamer

I keep thinking Gwen might be one of those ladies it's handy to have around, because she has everything in her Mary Poppins-style purse. Only with Gwen it's her hair. Need a tissue? She'll reach up and pull one out. Need a pen? Stuck in the bouffant. Bobby pin? She'll shake her head and three will fall out. Hurricane coming? Hide behind the hair.

SJWaterford

1) “The temptation is strong for the U.S. diet industry to push special foods since that is the bulk of their sales; and for other weight loss programs, new diet drugs, exercise regimens, and surgeries, the income is in services. The industry brings in north of 60 billion dollars per year some of this spending going toward not only diet foods but diet sodas—and their celebrity supporters are paid millions. People follow the crowds, and the majority of adults in the U.S. are dieting. According to a recent weight loss survey, it was determined that 108 million people are on diets in the U.S. and that dieters typically make 4 or 5 attempts per year to start over. Women share their weight loss methods with each other, and since 85 percent of the consumers are female, it follows that this is a hot topic— selling foods, ads, magazines, driving internet sales and health club memberships.”

*Is it not true, that everyone in their congregation is on some sort of diet? All the time? Whether it be a diet to lose weight, alcohol, ect. Or just the diet that rids you of whatever horrible person she thinks you are? And she is absolutely included in the “diet industry”. She sells diet books!  And contributes heavily to the spending of diet soda.

AmazonGrace

Women share their weight loss methods with each other, and since 85 percent of the consumers are female, it follows that this is a hot topic— selling foods, ads, magazines, driving internet sales and health club memberships.

Uh what? Men don't have hot topics and buy stuff?

SJWaterford

“Diets or man-made rules have “an appearance of wisdom,” but in actuality are not wise. Since the beginning of time, godless men have made up godless regulations—simply guessing at the solutions for problems but not consulting God, who actually is the Wisdom of the Ages. The Battle of the Ages is satan against God, but it is also man versus God. This is discussed in more detail in The Treasure Series. This is fact… Man is wise only if they are connected to the Mainframe Computer. We must be plugged in to the assistance of God rather than trying to compete with God or bypass God—it is imprudent. Mankind must turn to God. Many medically trained individuals are still personally devoted to God, but as a whole, over the last 50 years I have watched as the American Medical Association (AMA) has been more impressed by, and therefore dependent on, man’s scientific “discoveries” than impressed by and dependent on THE ONE who created it all. God has had the answers all along, and our modern, advanced science is simply “discovering” what God has created. There are light years between the two sources. There is an appearance of wisdom in man-made rules, but it is simply that… an appearance. There is no wisdom in them. How do you know? Look at the fruit—America has never been larger, nor more unhealthy.”

*My response........ God created these individuals that have made these scientific discoveries. God is using these individuals to find cures and treatments for cancer, hiv/aids, mental illnesses and other diseases or afflictions. I choose to believe that God created these people because he could not be everywhere. But she’s an idiot, and this paragraph makes no sense. She doesn’t think it’s ok for anyone to be impressed by the science that “people of God” discover. But she’s ok with all the attention that is lavished upon herself instead of God. And the discoveries made by science are not just for those who believe in her God. Science is for the betterment of all humanity. God does not only choose believers to care for other believers.  People whether godless or Godly can help humanity and be decent human beings in ways that she will never understand. People do not have to be religious to be good. 

Briefly
59 minutes ago, SJWaterford said:

https://www.gofundme.com/cult-survivor-needs-legal-help

I am not posting this to seek donations on her behalf, but by all means do so if you feel compelled. But read her story. There are a lot of stories that don't get told. 

I take it to understand that the cult referred to is RF?  I skimmed through it but I don't think it was mentioned, which might be smart on her part so she's protected in case they go after her for slander/libel/whatever.