IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 6: Billy Madison Is Smarter than Gwen Shamblin

Coconut Flan

On 5/6/2019 at 5:03 PM, throwaway9988 said:

But is the backing of that display cabinet behind her just unfinished wood with splotches of white paint in random places?

I had to laugh because this is an actual "style" called Shabby Chic and it's quite popular with middle aged women

• Upvote 3

My mother was an overweight 91 year old, may she rest in peace. Gwod (Gwen Shamblin) truly is a stupid and dangerous person who doesn't know shit about nutrition. 

And bread is not rice or potatoes. What the hell is wrong with her?

• Upvote 9

I love me some hot rolls/biscuits/cornbread with butter. Also rice & gravy and potatoes (and pasta). So I'm a-OK in Gwod's book.

Alas I need to drop a few pounds, which I can accomplish by eating way less "bread" and way more salad and fiber -- eating healthier in other words. So not so A-OK according Gwod.

Sigh ..... I guess I'll just never be a good RF-er  :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 10

It looks like there’s a big RF wedding today. A Gormsen is getting married and we know they are higher up in RF. So they got the coveted Saturday wedding spot. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like there’s a big RF wedding today. A Gormsen is getting married and we know they are higher up in RF. So they got the coveted Saturday wedding spot. 

I'm sure it will be very personal and the ceremony tailored to the taste and sentiment of the couple.

So I have a question about RF weddings...if everyone has been fasting in order to be allowed to lick some portion of the wedding dinner does all the growling drown out the toasts?  It's gotta sound like a room full of angry bears in there when they bring in the cake.

• Haha 12

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm sure it will be very personal and the ceremony tailored to the taste and sentiment of the couple.

So I have a question about RF weddings...if everyone has been fasting in order to be allowed to lick some portion of the wedding dinner does all the growling drown out the toasts?  It's gotta sound like a room full of angry bears in there when they bring in the cake.

I just assume they are all completely tanked off one glass of wine by the time dinner is served. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic