IGNORED

Maxwell 29: You Can Leave Your Vest On, Second Verse Same as the First

Coconut Flan

Random thought. At what age do kids stop wearing chore packs? Are Sarah, Anna and Mary still wearing them?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, socalrules said:

Random thought. At what age do kids stop wearing chore packs? Are Sarah, Anna and Mary still wearing them?

You forgot Forgotten Jesse.

If I had to hike up the same mountain every year as a 'vacation' by the fifth time I'd probably want to jump off.

This talk of getting people drunk without their consent or knowledge is kinda uncomfortable.

6 hours ago, socalrules said:

Definitely marriage. I’m sure Christopher had a card in his pack on his wedding day reminding him to drive round and allow his bride to eat yoghurt. Or was that Nathan?

23 minutes ago, lilith said:

Definitely marriage. I’m sure Christopher had a card in his pack on his wedding day reminding him to drive round and allow his bride to eat yoghurt. Or was that Nathan?

I think it was Nathan. 

28 minutes ago, lilith said:

Is this real?

Just now, TeaELSee said:

Is this real?

The chore pack? No, just my fevered Maxhell imaginings. The driving round to “eat yoghurt” between the church and the reception? Yes.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived