IGNORED

Maxwell 29: You Can Leave Your Vest On, Second Verse Same as the First

Coconut Flan

21 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Do the Buckingham/Hales still have any spare young men lying around? If so, one of them might make a good husband for a Maxwell woman. 

There is a Noah Hale listed on fundie wiki and it says he was born in 1994. But would Steve allow a daughter to move all the way to Alaska? 

38 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

I just had a crazy thought. How close are the Maxwells to the Bates? What about Josie's father-in-law? He hasn't re-married; what about him and Sarah? Then she can be a mother-figure to kids young enough, and an instant grandma! Oh wait, that would make Steve and Teri instant great-grandparents; a weird thought. Or has someone already thought of that?

It wouldn’t be a horrible match age wise since it looks like he’s only 16 years older than Sarah. However I just imagine Steve not allowing it for some stupid reason or another. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There is a Noah Hale listed on fundie wiki and it says he was born in 1994. But would Steve allow a daughter to move all the way to Alaska? 

I suppose the young man could move to Kansas and join the Borg instead!

1 minute ago, Lisafer said:

I suppose the young man could move to Kansas and join the Borg instead!

I bet Steve would expect it :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

4 hours ago, Lisafer said:

And three slices shalt thou make upon the lettuce with the Holy Pizza Cutter: and three shall be the number of thy slices. Four shalt thou not cut, neither shalt thou cut two, unless thou immediately proceed to three. 

Five is right out. 

And on the 9th day ceiling fans were  dusted and Steve proclaimed it good. (but not fun)

I just don't see a teaser for a pregnancy. It has to be something business related.

The only question is: will it be slightly more, or slightly less, interesting than watching paint dry? 

11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I just don't see a teaser for a pregnancy. It has to be something business related.

Agreed. They’re too tight lipped about relationships to do a teaser, as well. My moneys on Sarah’s boring follow up to finding change (or w/e it was called). 

Wait, Sarah said, "Just Do It" (all be it in lowercase). How freakin' worldly! The NIKE slogan.

My guess for the big announcement on March 18th:

Jesse gets married on the 16th, announcement with pictures on the 18th. ? 

2 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Wait, Sarah said, "Just Do It" (all be it in lowercase). How freakin' worldly! The NIKE slogan.

The guys wear Nike gear so she probably picked it up from a tee shirt or something.

I honestly think the announcement is going to be amazingly anticlimactic. Just like everything else in Maxhell. 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I honestly think the announcement is going to be amazingly anticlimactic. Just like everything else in Maxhell. 

Probably reduced the amount of filling allowed per burrito by 1/4 teaspoon

4 hours ago, Piper said:

My guess for the big announcement on March 18th:

Jesse gets married on the 16th, announcement with pictures on the 18th. ? 

That seems a bit fast for a Maxwell wedding announcement... or did you mean the 16th January?

Definitely another shitty book. Sarah’s been posting more about writing and is obviously planning more books, so it can’t be much longer.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:49 PM, catlady said:

Sarah Sarah Sarah.  there is nothing good about this story.  either you felt put out by having to thank your neighbor for doing you a favor, or you are such a terrible writer that you utterly failed to convey your point.  as someone said above, hopefully your neighbor never reads your post, because you made it sound like saying thank you is a dreaded chore.

ITA

If I was that neighbor and I read that she referred to thanking me as a "task" and a "project", I would not be pleased about that at all.

There is no way this can be a new book. She has been spending so much time writing about her “process” that I don’t see how she can be working concurrently on a book. There is no room on the schedule.

The One In Which They Ruin Chocolate Mousse

Cool Whip????? Oh Hell No!! It's REAL whipping cream or don't make it. We have this every Christmas for dessert--eggs, butter, cream, chocolate!

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I want to know if this home school group consisted of others or just their family. 

It happened in 1989 so I don't think they were fully isolated from the ebil world yet.  They did belong to a homeschool group back in the 80s and 90s.  Would like to know why they left.

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I want to know if this home school group consisted of others or just their family. 

It happened in 1989 so I don't think they were fully isolated from the ebil world yet.  They did belong to a homeschool group back in the 80s and 90s.  Would like to know why they left.

When they say seniors are they high school seniors or the elderly.

2 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

The One In Which They Ruin Chocolate Mousse

Cool Whip????? Oh Hell No!! It's REAL whipping cream or don't make it. We have this every Christmas for dessert--eggs, butter, cream, chocolate!

Sadly I know people who prefer Cool Whip over actual whipping cream.

45 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

When they say seniors are they high school seniors or the elderly.

Re the bolded, I'm guessing one of the kids fucked up and liked a friend more than a sibling.

Sarah has mentioned that she’s been devising a sequel to Finding Change, but she only began doing that in January so she won’t be done yet. 

[quiet voice] if you hand me Cool Whip, I will eat it. No shame.

31 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

[quiet voice] if you hand me Cool Whip, I will eat it. No shame.

Cool Whip and fresh native strawberries...yum.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived