IGNORED

President Obama

47of74

On 12/19/2019 at 9:09 PM, 47of74 said:

Pay attention Fuck Face, this is a real President in action. 

I can't imagine Trump holding any baby, not even his own.  

• I Agree 6

9 hours ago, JMarie said:

I can't imagine Trump holding any baby, not even his own.  

If I ever have kids I sure as hell wouldn’t let the orange hemorrhage hold them.  President Obama on the other hand would always be welcome to do so. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sigh... I miss having a real President, one that you can be proud of instead of terrified what he's going to do next.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

• 2 months later...

I imagine the orange one will melt down faster than a creamsicle on a 100 degree day:

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to hear an adult:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

I agree with Dan:

• Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...

From back when we had a real President and not a BunkerBitch Fuckopotomus

• Upvote 8

• 7 months later...

In a few days I think we'll have to take The Last Real US President off since we'll once again have a real President and not an orange terroristic fuckoptomus.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

In a few days ...  we'll once again have a real President

As of right now 3 days 19 hours 48 minutes ....not that I set a countdown clock or anything. I can't wait for 45 to be gone.

Edited by WiseGirl
Spelling is hard
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 2

I think you can still keep the name for quite a while.. it says the last real president. Biden will be the current president :) FINALLY a grown-up in the WH again

• Upvote 4

Could you imagine fuck knob's spawn being this nice to the President-Elect's children and grandchildren? 

Cause I sure as hell can't and wouldn't want to leave any of my family alone with his demon spawn for more than two seconds.

• Upvote 13

• 8 months later...

CB7A0FBF-5631-435A-8B2F-083B4FEC3B83.jpeg.2c3b1ab491551515a1a02232a84451b6.jpeg

I don’t see the orange lump ever saying this to his trophy wife. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

ESPN suspends Sage Steele from programming after controversial remarks

ESPN has removed personality Sage Steele from programming for a week after she made controversial remarks in a podcast appearance, including calling the company's coronavirus vaccine mandate "sick" and saying it was "fascinating" that former President Obama self-identifies as Black "considering his Black dad was nowhere to be found."

A source told Front Office Sports on Tuesday that Steele won’t appear in her regular noon “Sportscenter” slot for a week and she will no longer be the host for the 2021 "espnW: Women + Sports Summit," which will take place from Oct 18-20. 

“At ESPN, we embrace different points of view — dialogue and discussion makes this place great,”  ESPN said in a statement. “That said, we expect that those points of view be expressed respectfully, in a manner consistent with our values, and in line with our internal policies.”

Relevant tweets:

Spoiler

Karma, party of one:

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

What a lovely photo.  Pete Souza is a very talented photog, so often he captures an entire story in a single image.  Happy Sigh.  

• I Agree 7

14 hours ago, Becky said:

What a lovely photo.  Pete Souza is a very talented photog, so often he captures an entire story in a single image.  Happy Sigh.  

Makes me miss Obama even more.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

• 2 months later...

President Obama returned to the White House after five years away. 

When former President Barack Obama walked into the White House on Tuesday, it was his first time in the building since he welcomed then-President-elect Donald Trump for coffee on the morning of Trump's inauguration.

That friendly greeting at the North Portico -- including the awkward handoff of a blue Tiffany's box the Trumps had brought as a gift -- couldn't foretell the acrimony that would lie ahead, as Trump shattered the relative amity that had once existed between former and current presidents.

Still, that it took more than a year for Biden to welcome his former boss to the White Housereflects his desire to stake out a presidency of his own, even as the timing of the visit makes clear he is not opposed to seeking help as Democrats brace for a bruising midterm election season.

CNN forgot to mention that President Biden probably wanted to have the place fumigated first before inviting President Obama. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

President Obama returned to the White House after five years away. 

CNN forgot to mention that President Biden probably wanted to have the place fumigated first before inviting President Obama. 

I'm hoping that President Biden also had someone burn sage and sprinkle holy water throughout the White House.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

17 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm hoping that President Biden also had someone burn sage and sprinkle holy water throughout the White House.

I'm thinking some cockroach and rat traps also had to be laid.  Not just for the actual roaches and rats that were attracted to all the food Trump and his older sons no doubt left around while stuffing their faces with junk but also to trap all the vermin Trump brought in during his administration. 

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

President Obama was quite disappointed with Ronny Jackson

Former President Barack Obama sent an email to Ronny Jackson, a former White House physician who went on to become a GOP congressman, expressing his "disappointment" for his criticism of Joe Biden's cognitive health in 2020, according to a copy of the email obtained by CNN.

Obama sent the email, which Fox News first reported, when Biden was running for president and Jackson was running for Congress in Texas. Jackson retweeted a video of Biden with the message: "Remember the cognitive test that I gave @realDonaldTrump? The one he aced! Sounds like somebody else might need some testing done!! Scary!!"

"I have made a point of not commenting on your service in my successor's administration and have always spoken highly of you both in public and in private. You always served me and my family well, and I have considered you not only a fine doctor and service member but also a friend," Obama said in the email.

Obama added: "That's why I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe Biden via Twitter. It was unprofessional and beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me and the many friends you had in our administration. You were the personal physician to the President of the United States as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy. I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of yourself in the future."

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

That's not just unprofessional because of the job that he had.  That's unethical as a medical professional.  Probably not quite far enough to get him in trouble with the board, but that's not OK.  

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...