IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

Fundies love short engagements. Especially fundies in their 30s. I bet they are getting impatient. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8

Naomi (Krahn) and Aaron Satchwill had their sixth child, a girl named Lydia, born on late March, or beginning of April. Older siblings are Esther (8 yo) , Anna (7 yo), Aaron Joseph (5 yo), Julia (3 yo) and Grace (2 yo in june)

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

I was expecting another Duggar announcement but Amy wasn’t one of the ones I suspected.

• Upvote 11

33 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I was expecting another Duggar announcement but Amy wasn’t one of the ones I suspected.

Same with me. I thought it would be John -David & Abbie. 

• Upvote 8

Second announcement of the day... Sierra!

and she looks quite far along but she didn’t specify the due date, and it’s also her 7th so she could be showing quickly

C74BFCA5-2035-4A19-8768-A62004D8141B.jpeg

And of course Courtney has to tell everyone she’s expecting her 10th 

2595DA7E-7C19-48E6-8EE7-EAF0365A22F6.thumb.jpeg.71197d9cef77f4410a8019d88c9c613e.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 8

I notice Courtney commented, and of course the comment was about her 10th kid.

What the hell do fundie women do if they cannot breed? What do they think about? Do? Focus on? Use as a special badge of specialness?

• Upvote 15

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

I thought her and Dillon would have a baby either this year or next but I was expecting John and Abbie or Joy and Austin to announce next. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I notice Courtney commented, and of course the comment was about her 10th kid.

What the hell do fundie women do if they cannot breed? What do they think about? Do? Focus on? Use as a special badge of specialness?

Like number 10 is special . We all know she's going to  have number 11 next year . 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

The question with Courtney is never IF she's having a baby within the next year. The question is, how many babies she'll manage within any given 12 month period. Given her past history, it's not totally outside of the realm of possibility that she could have a second (albeit premature) baby THIS year. 

She made an instagram comment recently about having daughters, and it amounted to "I used to look at my eldest daughter, and wonder if she'd ever have a sister. Now I've given her three in the past 24 months!" 

My uterus and I got drunk in sympathy for hers.

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 10

33 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

The question with Courtney is never IF she's having a baby within the next year. The question is, how many babies she'll manage within any given 12 month period. Given her past history, it's not totally outside of the realm of possibility that she could have a second (albeit premature) baby THIS year. 

She made an instagram comment recently about having daughters, and it amounted to "I used to look at my eldest daughter, and wonder if she'd ever have a sister. Now I've given her three in the past 24 months!" 

My uterus and I got drunk in sympathy for hers.

I’m just hoping for no more twins. I believe her twins are identical right? Luckily fraternal twins would make her more likely to twin in the future compared to identical. If she has another set of twins she’s going to hit a damn high number in a very short amount of time. 

• Upvote 5

But as many as she has had, wouldn't identical twins this time have the danger of twin-to-twin whatever that is called?  Sorry, went blank.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m just hoping for no more twins. I believe her twins are identical right? Luckily fraternal twins would make her more likely to twin in the future compared to identical. If she has another set of twins she’s going to hit a damn high number in a very short amount of time. 

Fraternal, according to her Instagram

Edited by J.O.Y.nomore
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, J.O.Y.nomore said:

Fraternal, according to her Instagram

Oh no! I thought they were identical. Welp it’s possible she could end up with two sets of fraternal twins like michelle...

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh no! I thought they were identical. Welp it’s possible she could end up with two sets of fraternal twins like michelle...

I know you didn't ask for proof, but it was bothering me that I couldn't find the picture where I thought she said they were fraternal. Well, I found it!

Spoiler

CR Twins.PNG

Edited by J.O.Y.nomore
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

my guess for the Duggar babies is Boys for both Jessa and Kendra and a Girl for Amy. as for Sierra I hope she has another boy so it drives her crazy. you know how disappointed she was when Brooks was a boy because it wouldn't be even. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

But as many as she has had, wouldn't identical twins this time have the danger of twin-to-twin whatever that is called?  Sorry, went blank.

Twin-to-twin transfusion?

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, SoSoNosy said:

But as many as she has had, wouldn't identical twins this time have the danger of twin-to-twin whatever that is called?

Twin to Twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) is a risk for any multiple pregnancy where two or more babies share the same placenta (monochorionic is the medical term). It can happen in any monochorionic pregnancy which is why monochorionic twins are monitored much more carefully. So Courtney would only be at risk for TTTS she had multiples that shared a placenta. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I mentioned Tabitha Magnuson being pregnant with #4 awhile back and she was added to the list. A lot of people on FJ probably don’t know who she is so I was just going to add that her husband is Peter Magnuson and he is a yearly speaker at the Big Sandy conference and will be again this year. His wife Tabitha (Burtt) Magnuson comes from a large fundie family with 12 daughters and 2 sons. The Burtts are all very good looking and are ok with secular universities. The Magnusons do a very good job at looking perfect on social media. 

41896BAD-AC14-4E94-90F1-20168ACD3EC3.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 6

Sierra did a live last night and I only watched a little but what I did catch is that they will find out the sex of the baby in three weeks. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic