IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

8 hours ago, albireo said:

Jorandmeliss IG has pictures of Melanie's new baby, Jason Alexander Wong. Not sure exactly when he was born.

ETA: Also, on the 1st, Deborah Wahlquist posted something in her story congratulating Elisha on being pregnant with #3, but...it was April Fool's, so I don't know if it was real.

I hope she likes Seinfeld ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

On 4/7/2019 at 5:32 AM, albireo said:

ETA: Also, on the 1st, Deborah Wahlquist posted something in her story congratulating Elisha on being pregnant with #3, but...it was April Fool's, so I don't know if it was real.

April fools involving pregnancies are pretty tasteless IMHO. But not that fundies care..

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

I like silly April Fool’s jokes. I’m not a fan of the ones that can hurt anyone. I pulled some mean April Fools jokes when I was a teen and I would never dream of doing it as an adult. 

• Upvote 6

Not sure if this has been mrenioned but Kendra from Catholic All Year is pregnant again with #10 I believe. And her husband's cancer has returned.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moochies said:

Not sure if this has been mrenioned but Kendra from Catholic All Year is pregnant again with #10 I believe. And her husband's cancer has returned.

Yes, she’s been on the list since early March. Due September 2.

• Thank You 1

Yup, it's on the Duggar website. Not a lot of details, but I guess they will be forthcoming. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Is there ever a time when a Duggar isn't pregnant?

There was a lull of about six months between Felicity's birth and Jessa's announcement. Much like the calm before the storm.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

We all knew this would be a big year for the Duggars. I figured there would be 6 pregnancy announcements this year. Technically there have been three although one ended in miscarriage. But I think Lauren will announce again in 2019. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Mariah Campana has a siblings day story on IG and I'd be willing to bet that Alyssa is pregnant again. I know she's had 3 babies in 2 years, and there probably isn't a lot of snap to her uterus, but the bump she's sporting is a bit...rounder, or something, than that. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

21 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Mariah Campana has a siblings day story on IG and I'd be willing to bet that Alyssa is pregnant again. I know she's had 3 babies in 2 years, and there probably isn't a lot of snap to her uterus, but the bump she's sporting is a bit...rounder, or something, than that. 

Was it an old photo? I know the fundies were posting lots of old photos for siblings day. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Was it an old photo? I know the fundies were posting lots of old photos for siblings day. 

It's an old photo. She and Vivi are wearing the same outfits as in this photo Alyssa posted in December (from John and Campbell's wedding?): 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Samantha and Nathanael Frazer have had a baby girl. Abigail Marie, born on 10th April.

They have two boys and now have a girl while her sister had three girls and just had a boy In December. The sisters seem to be pregnant at the same time pretty often over the years but never have babies of the same sex. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They have two boys and now have a girl while her sister had three girls and just had a boy In December. The sisters seem to be pregnant at the same time pretty often over the years but never have babies of the same sex. 

It’ll be interesting to see whether they carry on always having babies of the opposite sex to the other’s. A funny accident of nature if so.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

It’ll be interesting to see whether they carry on always having babies of the opposite sex to the other’s. A funny accident of nature if so.

I’m wondering when Elizabeth will finally get to marry her Staddon Prince! 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I predicted a spring wedding for Elizabeth, possibly a double wedding as one of her sisters is courting.  Maybe they were waiting for Abigail's birth to set a date; maybe they still have immigration issues to address, or were hoping for good weather so they can have an outdoor wedding.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I first read this as "Stallion" Prince, lol.

Edited by petrushka
forgot a conjunction
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I definitely think it’s immigration issues. I think they would have had a wedding by now.

Good chance that's what's holding up the delay, so to speak.

If they are going for a fiance(e) visa or something similar, that can take anywhere from 5 to 13 months or more, depending on what office they have to work with.

27 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Wouldn't getting married help with immigration issues?

I’m not a lawyer but as far as I know, no it won’t help with the immigration issues. This site discusses the difference between a fiancé visa and a marriage visa. It sounds like the fiancé visa is shorter. Plus they probably wouldn’t need to be separated after the wedding with a fiancé visa but it might be necessary with the marriage visa (I don’t know much about Canadian immigration or how long he can stay in QB.)

https://citizenpath.com/fiance-visa-or-marriage-visa/

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic