IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

Melanie Maxwell had her baby today, but no announcement of sex or name yet. (Credit to @fundiewatch, who broke the news in Maxhell.)

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
missing word
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

4 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

So many November due dates! 

It was like that in July 2018. There were a ton of fundie babies due on the list. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Tori and Zach Rolloff LIttle people big world are expecting baby number 2 a girl due in november so add another nov birthday 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Tori & Zach Roloff's little boy is so cute!  Babies are adorable with the partially bald heads and that shock of hair in the front, like he has.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Briefly said:

Tori & Zach Roloff's little boy is so cute!  Babies are adorable with the partially bald heads and that shock of hair in the front, like he has.

it will be interesting to see if this little girl is little like daddy and big brother and grandparents or average like mom and aunts and uncles. I know Tori will love her child either way but another little will probably mean a repeat c. 

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

It's a girl for Melanie Maxwell,Deborah Carol 8lbs exactly 

All those who guessed Deborah for the ABCD girl were right!

The Maxwells are so predictable.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

The only surprise is that they didn’t go with a virtue middle name like the other girls. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

It's a predictable name (Deborah, not necessarily Carol), but it's a lovely name. I've always liked the name and any Debbie I've known is pretty spunky and spirited. The world needs more Debbies! :)

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

I wish I hadn’t been right about Deborah - a name I dislike, and made worse by being paired with the dated Carol rather than virtue names like her sisters. :( Dorothea Hope or Damaris Hope or something would have been so much nicer.

I was hoping the baby was a boy so that they could have girls A-C and boys A-C, which would have been nice and symmetrical. Oh well! It also bothers me the way Deborah’s middle name doesn’t match her sisters’. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

I wish I hadn’t been right about Deborah - a name I dislike, and made worse by being paired with the dated Carol rather than virtue names like her sisters. :( Dorothea Hope or Damaris Hope or something would have been so much nicer.

I was hoping the baby was a boy so that they could have girls A-C and boys A-C, which would have been nice and symmetrical. Oh well! It also bothers me the way Deborah’s middle name doesn’t match her sisters’. 

Eh, Hope would have been a bit too matchy though as that's already Abby's middle name. They at least don't seem to want to repeat names among their children (looking at you, Anna Marie mother of Ruthanne Elizabeth and Elizabeth Grace).

But I agree, I'm weirded out that they didn't use a virtue middle name. If they wanted to do both D and C to keep with their theme then something like Deborah Charity would have made a lot more sense. But Carol is a family name, right?

• Upvote 10

30 minutes ago, meee said:

Eh, Hope would have been a bit too matchy though as that's already Abby's middle name. They at least don't seem to want to repeat names among their children (looking at you, Anna Marie mother of Ruthanne Elizabeth and Elizabeth Grace).

But I agree, I'm weirded out that they didn't use a virtue middle name. If they wanted to do both D and C to keep with their theme then something like Deborah Charity would have made a lot more sense. But Carol is a family name, right?

Whoops, I forgot Hope is Abby’s middle name! Yes I agree, Charity would have been appropriate.

• Upvote 6

According to Perry Coghlan’s insta, Deanna had her twin boys. They are Wayne and Wyaat. Not sure what their exact birth date is. 

ETA: sorry I didn’t see it was already posted. Perry spelled it Wyaat but who knows if it’s a typo.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

I like the names Deborah and Carol and think they sound pretty good together.  Maybe Carol is referring somehow to caroling?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I like the names Deborah and Carol and think they sound pretty good together.  Maybe Carol is referring somehow to caroling?

I was looking through the maxwell names and Carol is also Mary's middle name. not sure if it's a family name beyond that but maybe Mary helped alot during this pregnancy and they wanted to honor her. 

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Looks like Deanna Coghlan had her twins, boys named Wayne and Wyatt.

Funny coincidence: identical twin and transgender activist Nicole Maines was born 'Wyatt' and her dad's name is 'Wayne.' First thing I thought of when I saw those names together.

• Upvote 8

21 hours ago, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

My first thought was "well, they're nothing if not predictible".

Even the names of their babies are on a schedule. 

What a miserable existence to have to fit into a mold, including the mold you create yourself of your offspring's names.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Carol is Melanie's mother's middle name. I'd rather parents use a name or middle name they want to rather than a name to just fit a pattern. I wonder if this being almost certainly their last child made them want to use a family name?

I like Deborah and I especially like the nicknames Deb and Debbie. I have very positive associations with the name even though it is dated. Every Deb or Debbie that I have known well (and there have been a few) have been strong-willed, kind, spunky, warm, and funny.

• Upvote 5

Kate Wahlquist posted Cyrus' birth story. He was born breech, over 9.5 lbs, no epidural, and a VBAC no less! She had him in the OR of a hospital, thank god for her midwife's common sense. And she smiled all the way through it, insane!

Kate is 22 and has 4 kids 3 and under. At her age, neither Alyssa Morton or Courtney Rogers had any kids yet. This thought makes me shudder...

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 9

48 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Kate Wahlquist posted Cyrus' birth story. He was born breech, over 9.5 lbs, no epidural, and a VBAC no less! She had him in the OR of a hospital, thank god for her midwife's common sense. And she smiled all the way through it, insane!

Kate is 22 and has 4 kids 3 and under. At her age, neither Alyssa Morton or Courtney Rogers had any kids yet. This thought makes me shudder...

The whole birth story makes me uncomfortable and sad for her. The nurses and doctors are basically praising her for being a brood mare:

I progressed from there to 9 CM and strong contractions but still smiling between each one. Nurse said I was in top 3 moms for making labor look easy. And Dr. asked Nate where in the world he got me from.:)

Great work, doctor. Praise the husband for acquiring such a competent baby machine.

• Disgust 7
  • WTF 3

That birth story makes me very uneasy.  I'm glad that she was in the OR because if the baby got stuck coming out breech she'd need an ASAP immediate c-section to prevent brain damage to the baby from his head being stuck.  However, she had it without any epidural.  Which means that she'd either get major abdominal surgery without medication or they'd have to do a rapid general anesthesia.  Not to mention they picked the doctor when she went into labor based on whether he'd do a high risk delivery on a woman he didn't know rather than insist on a c-section. WTAF.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Oh man, rick and morty season 4 is also due in november! I know, it's not a baby. But I find that way more exciting than any of the fundie babies due.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Kaileigh Holt Tull had a girl this morning. Vivian Danielle. I’ve always loved the name Vivian. It was only short list of baby girl names. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic