IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

They have an 8000 dollar goal. I kinda feel like that’s a lot? But I don’t really know much about healthcare costs in Paraguay. I hope the baby is okay.

side note- Kennedy shared the GoFundMe and she called Bethany her SIL and called Rachel Bethany’s sister. I found that weird since Rachel is actually her SIL and Bethany isn’t

Hide contents

A2765BF2-FABA-4C6A-9852-8D93B93DA428.thumb.jpeg.b72e78c5d00067cabb0de9f0f89be6c5.jpeg

I don't know about Paraguay In particular, but speaking generally, a few thousand dollars will go a looooot further for medicine in most (not all, but most) of South America compared with the US. Unless baby Morton is suffering from a rare condition that the medical establishment doesn't have much experience in, my bet would be that they're better off in Paraguay.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

19 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The family is sharing a GoFundMe for Manuel. Apparently he is on a respirator and they are anticipating that Rachel and Wes will need to stay in Ascension for a while.

Not to be annoying but the capitol of Paraguay is Asunción, not Ascension.

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

7 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Abi Wissmann is expecting her 4th, according to the family blog. Due date not given.

Their kids are pretty spaced out. Well, their first are 1 year and 9 months apart but the next came over 4 years later and this one will come over 3 years later. I wonder if it’s their natural spacing or they’re trying something out. 

Also, they did give a due date: October 2019

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Abi Wissmann is expecting her 4th, according to the family blog. Due date not given.

Now the question is, will it be a J or A name? They’ve got the Pecan family letter name theme going. 

15 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

M number six is on the way Josh and Anna are expecting due this fall. 

Right on time...I actually thought they would announce around June.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 6

That looks like they're in that tree house thing they built for the show. So I guess they're still living in the guest warehouse. Did we figure out why they moved out of their house?

• Upvote 1

I think there is another Duggar pregnant and we will.see it in the next couple of weeks cause in a month there will be Carlin wedding 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I think there is another Duggar pregnant and we will.see it in the next couple of weeks cause in a month there will be Carlin wedding 

Joy is in Carlin's wedding. though we won't see her in the episode of course. I can kind of see her being pregnant now but waiting until after Carlin's wedding to make it public as to not take the light off her best friend. 

• Upvote 2

I noticed the HOT! by the J+A thread, so I figured it had to be another baby.

• Upvote 3

So in the Duggar universe we have Kendra, Jessa and Anna's preggo plus Sierra and Amy. Not to mention it's only April and we could get announcements from the 5 other Duggar ladies.  In the Bates world there's only Josie. They're due for at least one more announcement if not 2 or 3.  And Carlin gets married in less than a month.  

And going back to the Mortons I think that there are no current known pregnancies now that Rachel gave birth. Or am I missing someone? They could easily have 3 announcements or even babies this year. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

In the DFO news page they still have the Smuggars announce as grans n16. 

There is definitely something they are not saying, if it was a typo they would have fixed by now IMO

I expect at the very leat another announce soon from the Bates I think Erin will.announce soon due to that photo shoot they made around Easter, then maybe Withney and after summer or at the end of August Carlin and then Alyssa. 

• Upvote 5

The Duggars Instagram says another grandbaby in November and the other post says grandbaby number 16. My Spidey senses say that the announcements happened outside their original order and someone forgot to update. Wonder who will announce in the next few weeks 

• Upvote 7

I also think they'll announce another pregnancy soon, and going by that photo of Abbie, Kendra and Lauren with husbands, I think it has to be Abbie.

• Upvote 4

Admittedly, I do not follow everyone followed on FJ. I have to set limits somewhere and can't get sucked into it all...but, damn, even my small sample size has babies coming out of their ying-yangs. 

Mortons, Andersons, Maxwells- and Bontragers, Staddons, Courtney...Duggars - who I make a concerted effort not to follow but unfortunately, they're everywhere and their breeding can't be escaped - same with the Bates'.  

Sweet baby jebus. It's still astonishing to me that the biggest thing anyone can say about a fundie is their recent breeding while non-fundies are doing things like graduating, traveling, getting jobs/promoted, building/buying houses, making baby #2 a few years after baby #1, 30th/40th/50th birthday celebrations....

I will never, ever understand how Christianiy became all about breeding. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

7 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I will never, ever understand how Christianiy became all about breeding

I personally think it’s not just Christianity. It’s about all fundies. If you look at the fundies in all the three most common religions, you will find larger families. I think sometimes they are all just trying to outbreed each other and it’s the easiest way for them to bring more people into the religion. Of course they may not stay in the religion. But statistically speaking, they are more likely to practice the religion as adults if they are raised in that religion. And I assume they are betting on it.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

I hate to paint all fundamentalists with a wide brush, but I think it boils down to gender roles more than religion. It's not just about babies/prolife stuff- around the world women can increasingly  have their own money, live without men, and acceptance of the LGBT+ community is on the rise. The baby making mostly boils down to keeping women "in their place," to me. Not religion.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Based on my experiences with fundies in two of the three major religions, plus educated knowledge of the third, it is all about increasing the number of "the chosen ones" for God. Each religion is convinced that the other two are hyper-focused on creating an army for God. And winning is all in the numbers. If you have more warriors, you (ie your "right" brand of faith) will win. 

• Upvote 10

I forgot Zoo was pregnant. I don’t really keep up with the Andersons though.

• Upvote 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic