IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

From their blogpost:

“It is with great joy and relief that we announce that we are expecting Tierney baby number ten in September, as I think we can all agree that nine is a very odd number of children to have.”

lmfao, this is the weirdest reasoning I’ve ever seen. Who even thinks of stuff like this?

I think she was making a joke. She was comparing herself to Queen Victoria and her nine children. The sad thing about Victoria is that her husband did die rather young. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, cami said:

Is Alyssa Morton pregnant again?.

It's been more than two months, so odds are high. Did someone post something? 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

It's been more than two months, so odds are high. Did someone post something? 

Addie posted a pic recently that made me wonder that as well. However Alyssa is sitting in a way that I think makes the avg woman look a bit pregnant, and she JUST had a baby so she might not have snapped back yet. It’s too early for her to show regardless, right? 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

Addie posted a pic recently that made me wonder that as well. However Alyssa is sitting in a way that I think makes the avg woman look a bit pregnant, and she JUST had a baby so she might not have snapped back yet. It’s too early for her to show regardless, right? 

When you have back to back pregnancies, it’s like you’re always showing. Courtney who basically got pregnant two months after having her last baby looked pregnant right from the start. And people keep assuming she’s further along than she actually is (she has posted about this). So it could be leftover baby weight that everyone has two months after having a baby or she could be in early pregnancy and showing already. There’s no way to tell without an announcement. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When you have back to back pregnancies, it’s like you’re always showing. Courtney who basically got pregnant two months after having her last baby looked pregnant right from the start. And people keep assuming she’s further along than she actually is (she has posted about this). So it could be leftover baby weight that everyone has two months after having a baby or she could be in early pregnancy and showing already. There’s no way to tell without an announcement. 

She's been pinning some maternity clothes on Pinterest recently but again, she may just be planning ahead. Who knows. 

• Upvote 6

If she's pinning baby tents, she's almost certainly preggers. 

Not that it's much of a question. Since marriage, Alyssa Morton has NOT been pregnant for approximately 8 months. 

In other Morton Womb news, Campbell continues to look slightly fluffier around the middle (as seen in a grainy, long-distance photo. Totally not conclusive.), and Martha continues to have a fuller face than usual. However, I may have to retract my supposition that Martha is pregnant on the basis of weight gain. She's joined some sort of nonsense MLM (Plexus, according to some of the sleuths here), which is the ultimate fundy snake oil. Plexus is credited with everything from weightloss to curing Type-1 diabetes in fundy circles, so it's entirely possible that Martha is taking it to help with fertility issues. However, she chose to promote the "curb sugar cravings" angle, so that makes me think she may be using it to help lose weight. If so, it's unlikely she's currently pregnant.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

If she's pinning baby tents, she's almost certainly preggers. 

Not that it's much of a question. Since marriage, Alyssa Morton has NOT been pregnant for approximately 8 months. 

In other Morton Womb news, Campbell continues to look slightly fluffier around the middle (as seen in a grainy, long-distance photo. Totally not conclusive.), and Martha continues to have a fuller face than usual. However, I may have to retract my supposition that Martha is pregnant on the basis of weight gain. She's joined some sort of nonsense MLM (Plexus, according to some of the sleuths here), which is the ultimate fundy snake oil. Plexus is credited with everything from weightloss to curing Type-1 diabetes in fundy circles, so it's entirely possible that Martha is taking it to help with fertility issues. However, she chose to promote the "curb sugar cravings" angle, so that makes me think she may be using it to help lose weight. If so, it's unlikely she's currently pregnant.

I believe Kori Wissmann credits her MLM for helping her get pregnant after years of infertility. I think she sells plexus. But sometimes I get the MLMs mixed up. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe Kori Wissmann credits her MLM for helping her get pregnant after years of infertility. I think she sells plexus. But sometimes I get the MLMs mixed up. 

Yes, she does that!! I saw it a few times on her IG. Kori Wissmann, Bethany (Wissmann) Beasley and Ruth (Wissmann) Bourlier are selling Plexus, while Rachel (Wissmann) Busenitz is big into Young Living. 

Edited to add:

Bethany claims that Plexus helped her oldest to get rid of his severe eczema and food allergies. While I'm happy for the little guy, I don't know what to think about this "magic juice"

Edited by ophelia
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

While I'm happy for the little guy, I don't know what to think about this "magic juice"

It's baffling. The stuff is absolutely expensive snake oil. The best you can say is that probably does no harm, at least to adults.

Maybe it's evidence of the power of positive thinking -- or evidence that MLMers will fucking lie about anything, even to their friends & family.

• Upvote 13

Not sure if it's a boy or a girl, but Issac and Brook Wayne had their 10th sometime in late January. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

News from the Yuck family. It seems that Jordan and Caleb's fifth child is a boy. (Gender reveal party announced a girl)... No name yet

Based on pics on Caleb James Yuck Facebook. 

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Thank You 2

14 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

News from the Yuck family. It seems that Jordan and Caleb's fifth child is a boy. (Gender reveal party announced a girl)... No name yet

Based on pics on Caleb James Yuck Facebook. 

Whoops! I admit that was one of the reasons why I didn’t find out before birth.

• Upvote 1

Oh dang! I feel like sex "oopsies" on the ultrasound are rare these days, but maybe it's just me.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

A friend of mine was told her whole pregnancy that she was having a girl. Four weeks before the birth the doctor realized it was a boy. He is 4 now! So it is rare, but it happens.

• Upvote 5

7 years ago, my sister was pregnant and gyneco-echographist announced that she was expecting a girl. My sister consulted this same doctor during the whole pregnancy, she had a lot of a appointement with this doctor because it was a PMA pregnancy. Every time, she spoke about her baby, saying "she" "her" "daughter".. etc.. and noone contradicted her...

She birthed by cesarean, baby was healthy. The nursery staff dressed the baby with all the pink clothes my sister had prepared... My sister and her husband had chosen the name Arwen for their daughter. But in France, this name could be given to a boy. No one asked question.

My sister breast-fed the baby, with help and every one called the baby "my daughter" "my princess" and no red lit.....

2 hours after the birth, a nurse suggested to my brother in law to change the first diaper and then........... it was a boy! 

The shocking news was very hard to digest, the maternity staff was so sorry. Except the doctor who dared say that my sister and her husband understood wrong and that he never said the baby was a girl.... What a hell asshole, IMHO! How do you misunderstand a gender announce? GGggrrrrr.....

Now, my NEPHEW is Elias and is so cute......

Sorry for the small digression.

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 16
  • WTF 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, NakedKnees said:

Oh dang! I feel like sex "oopsies" on the ultrasound are rare these days, but maybe it's just me.

It’s definitely rare. But I have terrible luck. So I figured I would be that tiny 2% that get it wrong. 

• Upvote 3

Back in the early 90s some family friends of ours had an amniocentesis done and they were told the baby was a boy. Well, at the delivery out came a baby girl. They received counseling about raising an inter-sex child for three months before someone realized that the lab had accidentally switched two samples. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 15
  • Haha 1

John clay and Sarah Burnett are expecting their third. I was sure Abbie would announce a pregnancy before Sarah. Maybe Abbie will announce soon. Due date Oct 10th.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

Sharia Hale is a few days overdue with #10 and she just celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary. 10 kids in 13 years? That’s a lot. She’s the biggest breeder of the Bucking-hales. Her sister who also married a Hale only has 6. And none of the other siblings have close to 10. Of course they have time to eventually catch up. But I’m guessing she will end up with the most kids. 

• Upvote 9

I don't know if Ezra and Joanna (Klein) Brainard have other social media, but last FB post on Feb 22 showed her still pregnant. She was due in Feb, but unsure if she had the baby yet or not. Hope all is well. 

Above-I meant Israel Wayne, not Isaac. My bad. 

Edited by dairyfreelife
  • Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic