IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

Can someone please point me to a summary on Courtney? I know she's got a zillion kids whose names all start with C, and I think the first seven or so are boys? And there's a set of twins in there? And how many Irish twins? I really just want to see a list of all their birthdays. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, meee said:

Can someone please point me to a summary on Courtney? I know she's got a zillion kids whose names all start with C, and I think the first seven or so are boys? And there's a set of twins in there? And how many Irish twins? I really just want to see a list of all their birthdays. Thanks!

I don't know if we have a summary of her or all their birthdays, but her kids in order go:
Clint -9, Clay -7, Cade -6, Callie -5, Cash -4, twins Colt and Case -3, Calena -2, and Caydie -almost one.

I believe Cade and Callie are Irish twins, Cash Colt and Case are Irish "triplets", and Caydie + new baby will be Irish twins.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

@meee Courtney’s claim to fame was having a new baby to wear a “my first Thanksgiving” bib every year except 2016 when she miscarried.

• Miscarriage 
  • Clint, March 2010
  • Clay, July 2011
  • Cade, September 2012
  • Callie, July 2013 (due in September, delivered early due to placenta previa)
  • Cash, October 2014
  • Colt and Case, September 2015 (due in October, delivered early due to cord issue)
  • Miscarriage (due Fall 2016)
  • Calena, May 2017
  • Caydie, June 2018
  • new baby, June 2019
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Bethella said:

@meee Courtney’s claim to fame was having a new baby to wear a “my first Thanksgiving” bib every year except 2016 when she miscarried.

• Miscarriage 
  • Clint, March 2010
  • Clay, July 2011
  • Cade, September 2012
  • Callie, July 2013 (due in September, delivered early due to placenta previa)
  • Cash, October 2014
  • Colt and Case, September 2015 (due in October, delivered early due to cord issue)
  • Miscarriage (due Fall 2016)
  • Calena, May 2017
  • Caydie, June 2018
  • new baby, June 2019

I’ve always wondered if Courtney started out with the mentality of “whatever happens happens” and she got pregnant with wider spacing. But once she got a taste of the attention she gets from having babies back to back, she ramps up the baby making so she can fit as many in as possible before menopause. Because her last four or five pregnancies have been really close together. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve always wondered if Courtney started out with the mentality of “whatever happens happens” and she got pregnant with wider spacing. But once she got a taste of the attention she gets from having babies back to back, she ramps up the baby making so she can fit as many in as possible before menopause. Because her last four or five pregnancies have been really close together. 

That’s definitely possible. In the article from this thread, she talks about both of them being from large families and her husband suggesting 10 kids. She apparently thought she was too old to have that many...

• Upvote 4

I went through her instagram and found the exact bdays for anyone who is curious: 

1 Clint March 13 2010

2 Clay July 26 2011

3 Cade Sept 16 2012

4 Callie July 25 2013

5 Cash Oct 24 2014

6/7 Colt/Case Sept 12 2015

8 Calena May 9 2017

9 Caydie June 10 2018

10 C?? probably June 6 2019!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Looks like a share a birthday with the twins ?

I'm not surprised that Erin announced a pregnancy. Carlin will be next (she will announce super early and it will be a REALLLLLY long pregnancy, just like Jill Dillard's pregnancy with Israel) and I bet Tori will be pregnant again before the end of the year.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

moving on

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic