IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

Apparently, Josie Balka posted another U/S photo and the date and how far along she was on that date are clearly visible. Her due date is now July 25. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

I like "Silver" too. It reminds me of the surname "Silva" and of "Sterling," which I've heard in names a few times (including but not limited to in Mad Men).

Looks like Jessa's due date has been narrowed down to the first week of June, based on her posting this week that she's 25 weeks along. Duggar Data is using June 3 for the due date. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

16 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Elizabeth Munck Byers had her second boy. Samson Isaiah. Sone time this week, no specific date. 

What's her first called?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

What's her first called?

Judah Daniel b. Oct 2017

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Judah Daniel b. Oct 2017

Judah and Samson are handsome names. Although they're too overtly Biblical for me to use together as an atheist, I love and would use many Biblical names, but for fundies they are the right amount of 'not-boring' but not too 'out there' or rare.

I'm ignoring the middle names because the da- da- sounds in Judah Daniel are not nice to my ears but I always say that a middle name is better to be honoring or meaningful than sound good so I hope it falls into one of those categories for them.

Samson Isaiah combines two of my favorite Biblical names into a great combination.

I had to comment because I just like Judah and Samson together but I have no idea who the mother is ? I appreciate her and her husband's taste in names though!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Aine said:

Judah and Samson are handsome names. Although they're too overtly Biblical for me to use together as an atheist, I love and would use many Biblical names, but for fundies they are the right amount of 'not-boring' but not too 'out there' or rare.

I'm ignoring the middle names because the da- da- sounds in Judah Daniel are not nice to my ears but I always say that a middle name is better to be honoring or meaningful than sound good so I hope it falls into one of those categories for them.

Samson Isaiah combines two of my favorite Biblical names into a great combination.

I had to comment because I just like Judah and Samson together but I have no idea who the mother is ? I appreciate her and her husband's taste in names though!

Elizabeth escaped Maxhell! She’s still fundie or fundie lite it seems but she wears pants and married a fundieish guy with tattoos. They are like hipster fundies I guess. But at least she escaped Maxhell!

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Found this picture from January on Danny Paine's (public) IG. Did Nate and Laura Paine have a baby?

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, albireo said:

Found this picture from January on Danny Paine's (public) IG. Did Nate and Laura Paine have a baby?

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like they did. More importantly it looks like Tabitha has not.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Looks like they did. More importantly it looks like Tabitha has not.

Yes, but we can’t see her midsection. She could be pregnant in that pic and we wouldn’t know it. Who are all those significant others in the back? The perfect matching colors for each couple is killing me. 

• Upvote 2

Man, that was quick for Laura and Nate. They only got married on February 10, so the earliest she could have been due is November 3. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who are all those significant others in the back? The perfect matching colors for each couple is killing me. 

Abigail and her boyfriend (?), whose name idk, Hannah and her husband Levi Pelletier and Brielle and her boyfriend (?) who’s name is Samuel David Hardy (I found him on ig). I looked for registries for Abby and Brielle but I didn’t found any so I asume they aren’t married yet. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Very happy to see that Tabitha and the rapist don't have any kids (yet).

Does anybody have the ages and, where applicable, wedding dates of the Paine kids handy? (I checked Fruit of the Womb, but only found Erin and Chad). Can you help, @Bethella? I'm kind of surprised there are so few Paine grandkids so far.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, JillyO said:

Very happy to see that Tabitha and the rapist don't have any kids (yet).

Does anybody have the ages and, where applicable, wedding dates of the Paine kids handy? (I checked Fruit of the Womb, but only found Erin and Chad). Can you help, @Bethella? I'm kind of surprised there are so few Paine grandkids so far.

Charles Steven II "Steve" and Tammy married in October 1984. They have 10 children.

1. Tabitha (b. 1985) married Tim Robertson on March 25, 2016. April 1, 2016.
  2. Charles Steven III "Chad" (b. 1987) married Erin Elise Bates (b. 1991) on November 2, 2013. They have 3 children
    1. Charles Steven IV "Carson" (b. 2015)
    2. Brooklyn Elise (b. 2016)
    3. Everly Hope (b. 2018)
  3.  Thomas (b. 1988) married Dakota Young on September 20, 2014. They have 1 child and 1 on the way.
    1. Mailey Ray (b. 2018)
    2. baby due May 2019
  4. Nathaniel James "Nate" (b. 1990) married Laura Hook on February 10, 2018.
    1. They appear to have had a baby in late 2018.
  5. Hannah Charis (b. 1992) married Levi Pelletier on August 11, 2018. Hannah had a prior courtship with Dan Imondi.
  6. Abigail Elizabeth (b. 1994)
  7. Brielle Maria (b. 1996). Speculated to be in a relationship with Samuel David Hardy
  8. Josiah Samuel (b. 1998)
  9. Daniel Stephen Lancing (b. 1999)
  10. Johnny (b. 2002)
Edited by Bethella
Fixing date
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11

12 hours ago, Bethella said:

Charles Steven II "Steve" and Tammy married in October 1984. They have 10 children.

1. Tabitha (b. 1985) married Tim Robertson on March 25, 2016.
  2. Charles Steven III "Chad" (b. 1987) married Erin Elise Bates (b. 1991) on November 2, 2013. They have 3 children
    1. Charles Steven IV "Carson" (b. 2015)
    2. Brooklyn Elise (b. 2016)
    3. Everly Hope (b. 2018)
  3.  Thomas (b. 1988) married Dakota Young on September 20, 2014. They have 1 child and 1 on the way.
    1. Mailey Ray (b. 2018)
    2. baby due May 2019
  4. Nathaniel James "Nate" (b. 1990) married Laura Hook on February 10, 2018.
    1. They appear to have had a baby in late 2018.
  5. Hannah Charis (b. 1992) married Levi Pelletier on August 11, 2018. Hannah had a prior courtship with Dan Imondi.
  6. Abigail Elizabeth (b. 1994)
  7. Brielle Maria (b. 1996). Speculated to be in a relationship with Samuel David Hardy
  8. Josiah Samuel (b. 1998)
  9. Daniel Stephen Lancing (b. 1999)
  10. Johnny (b. 2002)

Wow, great list! Just one correction: Tabitha was married on April 1, 2017, as seen on this thread: 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Sister Mozz said:

Wow, great list! Just one correction: Tabitha was married on April 1, 2017, as seen on this thread: 

Thanks, March 25 was the original date before they moved it back a week. I must have forgotten to update the list after that.

• Upvote 7

On 3/1/2019 at 3:37 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The perfect matching colors for each couple is killing me. 

Looks like it's a threesome for the yellow-grey-plaid-shirt people :D

• Haha 7

Kendra Tierney (Catholic All Year) is pregnant with #10. Because that’s the responsible thing to do when your husband is dying. 

• Sad 6
  • WTF 6

36 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

Kendra Tierney (Catholic All Year) is pregnant with #10. Because that’s the responsible thing to do when your husband is dying. 

Her husband is dying? What? Is there a thread about her? 

9 minutes ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Her husband is dying? What? Is there a thread about her? 

I think she was discussed here a couple of times, one of those times was because her post about “haha what’s one kid more? nfp doesn’t work for us!” was criticized by another catholic blogger. Basically Kendra cbf/is too lazy to keep it up and she and her husband can’t get their hands off of each other on the abstinence days. 

Anyway... Her husband has a tumor, his stage IV metastatic melanoma returned, eleven years after he had a tumor removed. :( It’s very sad. I think this was in May or sometime early last year and she’s around eleven weeks pregnant now.

https://catholicallyear.com/blog/i-have-an-announcement-to-make/ Their annoucement  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

25 minutes ago, HeadshipRegent said:

I think she was discussed here a couple of times, one of those times was because her post about “haha what’s one kid more? nfp doesn’t work for us!” was criticized by another catholic blogger. Basically Kendra cbf/is too lazy to keep it up and she and her husband can’t get their hands off of each other on the abstinence days. 

Anyway... Her husband has a tumor, his stage IV metastatic melanoma returned, eleven years after he had a tumor removed. :( It’s very sad. I think this was in May or sometime early last year and she’s around eleven weeks pregnant now.

https://catholicallyear.com/blog/i-have-an-announcement-to-make/ Their annoucement  

I’m surprised she actually talked to her three oldest kids first. I imagine that she still wouldn’t have prevented a pregnancy if her kids were dead set against it. But most fundies don’t bother considering the oldest kids. Some days both parents have been out of comission due to his cancer treatment and her morning sickness. I wonder what she thinks will happen if he dies. Will she live off of donations? 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder what she thinks will happen if he dies. Will she live off of donations? 

Everything I've read about her suggests that they are filthy rich, so I think they'll be fine.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

From their blogpost:

“It is with great joy and relief that we announce that we are expecting Tierney baby number ten in September, as I think we can all agree that nine is a very odd number of children to have.”

lmfao, this is the weirdest reasoning I’ve ever seen. Who even thinks of stuff like this?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Everything I've read about her suggests that they are filthy rich, so I think they'll be fine.

Yeah, they live in an estate and adding that up with both of their parents money, if worse comes to worse, they’ll be fine. 

Plus, Kendra’s fangirls would happily donate. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic