IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

When I hear “Tabitha” I think Bewitched.

• Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Just about any middle name would do.

What if it’s Jochebed Heistheway? 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1

Erin Paine posted a picture on Instagram with Dakota holding their new baby. But she didn’t mention a name. So the baby has been born, but I know nothing else. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Erin Paine posted a picture on Instagram with Dakota holding their new baby. But she didn’t mention a name. So the baby has been born, but I know nothing else. 

I posted his birth on the thread a while back. His name is Judah Indiana and he was born May 21st

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just looked up how you pronounce it. It basically sounds like “jock-ah-bed.” I was hoping it was Josh-eh-bed. It’s only slightly better. Jock in a name just doesn’t sound good. 

I've only ever heard it pronounced Yo-khe-ved, though I've never heard the name outside of temple. Generally Miriam and maybe Zipporah are the girls names from the exodus story that people use.

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I've only ever heard it pronounced Yo-khe-ved, though I've never heard the name outside of temple. Generally Miriam and maybe Zipporah are the girls names from the exodus story that people use.

Also Batya (Pharaoh's daughter) and Shifra (the midwife). And Yocheved is the Hebrew pronunciation. I know a few Yocheveds. I know it is spelled "Jochebed" in English Christian Bibles but I never knew that's how it was pronounced until this thread.

Edited by meee
clarification
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

That’s a better pronunciation imo. I definitely prefer Miriam and Zipporah. 

8 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I posted his birth on the thread a while back. His name is Judah Indiana and he was born May 21st

I think I’m becoming forgetful in my old age of 36 ;) I now remember reading Judah Indiana but forgot who he belonged to. 

• Upvote 2

Patience Pennington Axman is pregnant with her first and due in December. Her sister Grace is also pregnant and due in November. So many fundie sisters pregnant together. Ugh. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

You know my sister and I had 5 in 5 years (between us) but where never pregnant at the same time. Feeling slightly jealous at all these sister pregnancies now as I am #twoandthrough 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Patience Pennington Axman is pregnant with her first and due in December. Her sister Grace is also pregnant and due in November. So many fundie sisters pregnant together. Ugh. 

I actually would have enjoyed being pregnant at the same time as my sister, but with our problems conceiving it turned out that her youngest was 2 1/2 before I finally got pregnant.  So I'm not going to judge sisters for expecting at the same time.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I actually would have enjoyed being pregnant at the same time as my sister, but with our problems conceiving it turned out that her youngest was 2 1/2 before I finally got pregnant.  So I'm not going to judge sisters for expecting at the same time.

Oh nothings wrong with expecting at the same time. There’s just so many damn fundies pregnant right now that there are lots of sisters pregnant at the same time. Too many kids brought into families of hate and intolerance. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh nothings wrong with expecting at the same time. There’s just so many damn fundies pregnant right now that there are lots of sisters pregnant at the same time. Too many kids brought into families of hate and intolerance. 

Hate and intolerance is a good way to describe some of them, certainly.  Not all of them surely, but definitely some of them!

Would Family of Hate and Intolerance be a good ranking name?

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There’s just so many damn fundies pregnant right now that there are lots of sisters pregnant at the same time. 

Is anyone updating the list?

Edited by SHERA

1 minute ago, SHERA said:

Oh yes it’s updated periodically. 

3 hours ago, SHERA said:

Yeah, I usually update it every week or two. I’ve had some family stuff going on lately so I didn’t get to it this weekend (last update was May 20).

• Upvote 5
  • Love 7

Virginia (Keckler) Shedd had her daughter, second one, named Lucinda Rose Shedd on 28th of May. Gwendolyn is a big sis and she's 1 year and 13 days....

• WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Virginia (Keckler) Shedd had her daughter, second one, named Lucinda Rose Shedd on 28th of May. Gwendolyn is a big sis and she's 1 year and 13 days....

I actually think that is a pretty name and interesting combination.  But I don't think Lucinda is very common among fundies.  Rose may be more common.  I wonder if Lucinda was chosen for a specific reason?

• Upvote 1

Erin (Bates) Paine is pregnant with her fourth child.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 4

Courtney Rogers posted on Insta she’s in labor. Looks like she’ll get her Irish twins, again. Also looks like she’s in a Midwife Center or hospital. I wish her a healthy and safe delivery. Is this the baby that makes it ten in ten years?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

17 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Courtney Rogers posted on Insta she’s in labor. Looks like she’ll get her Irish twins, again. Also looks like she’s in a Midwife Center or hospital. I wish her a healthy and safe delivery. Is this the baby that makes it ten in ten years?

Yes. She counts them while they are in the over. 10 under 10 includes this baby.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Erin (Bates) Paine is pregnant with her fourth child.

Wow, I would have thought she'd have more time after Everly before the next baby.

I also expected Alyssa to get pregnant before Erin, but I guess with her heart issue it may be a while.

• Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic