IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

8 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Sorry if this is dumb but I read I on the family blog that Mathias Wissman was expecting a baby with his wife  in March. What are the particulars of that baby?

That baby was born and named Adalynn. The Wissmanns had a get together over the holiday weekend and they posted a lot of pictures on their instagrams. Adalynn was in a few pictures and Michelle already looks like she was never pregnant. I still look semi pregnant 4 years later ;)

• Upvote 7

Josiah and Abi Wissmann are having a boy. Since they have a name theme (J for the girls, A for the boys), my guess is Adam or Aaron

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

44 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That baby was born and named Adalynn. The Wissmanns had a get together over the holiday weekend and they posted a lot of pictures on their instagrams. Adalynn was in a few pictures and Michelle already looks like she was never pregnant. I still look semi pregnant 4 years later ;)

To add she was born March 22 and her full name is Adalynn Michelle. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Hannah Washburn Manderino is pregnant and due early 2020. 

ETA: and just going by her comments under her Instagram post, she’s pregnant with her sister Abigail again. These two need to stop getting pregnant at the same time. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Hannah Washburn Manderino is pregnant and due early 2020. 

ETA: and just going by her comments under her Instagram post, she’s pregnant with her sister Abigail again. These two need to stop getting pregnant at the same time. 

Was Abigail the one who didn’t get prenatal care but was convinced she was having twins or was that Hannah?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Was Abigail the one who didn’t get prenatal care but was convinced she was having twins or was that Hannah?

That was Hannah! I wonder if she will do that with every pregnancy. 

• Upvote 5

Sorry i don't  follow this family but wtf? She doesn't have prenatal care, how can she claim she was having twins? Wouldn't the other way around easier? I mean said she was having a singleton and then having twins...

• Upvote 6

Probably She really really wanted twins badly so she convinced herself God would surely give her Twins and she saw what she wanted to see in her body to justify her belief. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

Sorry i don't  follow this family but wtf? She doesn't have prenatal care, how can she claim she was having twins? Wouldn't the other way around easier? I mean said she was having a singleton and then having twins...

I think she only had a midwife that used a Doppler on her. No ultrasounds. She said she didn’t need prenatal care. She kept hinting at a surprise twin in there because she was so big. Everyone on FJ said, nope. You are having a singleton you moron. But she kept it up until the very end. She had a girl and her sister also had a girl. They delivered less than a week apart I think. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She had a girl and her sister also had a girl. They delivered less than a week apart I think.

It was 7 days, Hannah had Yael Mercy on July 7 and Abigail had Dakota Rose on July 14.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

I don't think this has been posted here, sorry if it has! Anna Duggar has confirmed that the four pregnant Duggars are all due in November, in order: Kendra, Joy, Lauren, Anna.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

Can someone update me on Melanie Thomas. I lost track of her pregnancy. Blog has not been updated. Think there is one Thomas son left to marry off.

6 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Can someone update me on Melanie Thomas. I lost track of her pregnancy. Blog has not been updated. Think there is one Thomas son left to marry off.

I only know Emma Thomas is due pretty soon. I haven’t seen anything from Melanie Thomas Wong. 

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

Melanie had a boy Jason Alexander sometime around March 2019. 

Matthew Thomas is the only unmarried child in family.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

8 hours ago, Bethella said:

Melanie had a boy Jason Alexander sometime around March 2019. 

Matthew Thomas is the only unmarried child in family.

Oh yes, I had completely forgotten about little George Constanza! 

My prediction is that Matthew will marry a Holt girl since the Thomases and Holt girl’s hang out a lot. 

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

I don't have news about Virginia (Keckler) Shedd,..... but her SIL Tamara Keckler had a baby boy on april the first, named Misael. The older children are Tabitha, Abigail, Eleazar, and Jochebed....

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I don't have news about Virginia (Keckler) Shedd,..... but her SIL Tamara Keckler had a baby boy on april the first, named Misael. The older children are Tabitha, Abigail, Eleazar, and Jochebed....

It seems the boys get the real old school bible names while the girls get standard fundie bible names. 

• Upvote 3

Jochebed is a girl... in the bible, she is the mother of Aaron, Miriam and Moses.... Not very classical

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Jochebed is a girl... in the bible, she is the mother of Aaron, Miriam and Moses.... Not very classical

Ok that’s even worse. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ok that’s even worse. 

Horrific, I'd say. Wow, I hope she has a nice middle name at least.

• Upvote 6

39 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

I just looked up how you pronounce it. It basically sounds like “jock-ah-bed.” I was hoping it was Josh-eh-bed. It’s only slightly better. Jock in a name just doesn’t sound good. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Just about any middle name would do.

• Haha 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic