IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

Well, thank goodness Adam was there with google and God to guide the pregnancy. Now I'm wondering why I bothered with all that school, exams and decades of work to learn how to manage patient care when all I had to do was pray and google. Silly me. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 13
  • Love 2

Oh my Lord Adam Waller sounds like a bundle of nerves. Going through a twin pregnancy and having to support your husband through his increasing anxieties must have been awful for Valerie.

Also Adam's extensive research into all things conception and birth related appeared to have skipped the bit were identical twins have to be same sex (apart from 2 documented cases I think). Why were they thinking of names for a boy/girl combination?!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

Omg that’s something else. He sounds like he was the one getting the prenatal care! He’s setting up her appointments and crap? I set all my appointments, told my husband where to meet me if he wanted to or could and the doctors told me what was going on... It’s like he was taking a child to the doctors! Ew!

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2

32 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Omg that’s something else. He sounds like he was the one getting the prenatal care! He’s setting up her appointments and crap? I set all my appointments, told my husband where to meet me if he wanted to or could and the doctors told me what was going on... It’s like he was taking a child to the doctors! Ew!

I noticed that too. When I first read it I thought Valerie wrote it, I realized it was him when he wrote her name.  

• Upvote 5

Mr. Waller is a pompus jerk. He is apparently the new God and he knows all and everything is done especially for him. 

I feel incredibly sorry for his wife & children. How will the truly know who to worship? God or their self declared master/god?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

He makes Valerie sound like nothing more than a uterus with the words "Trust the Lord" printed on it. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, EmainMacha said:

Oh my Lord Adam Waller sounds like a bundle of nerves. Going through a twin pregnancy and having to support your husband through his increasing anxieties must have been awful for Valerie.

THIS!  Certainly sounds like Valerie is the more calm and flexible party in their marriage.  I'm guessing Adam , who I think is an IT guy for IBLP, is very precise and detailed by nature with a streak of anxiety just for good measure. Good for the type of job he holds but his fundamentalist conditioning did not serve him well when placed in unfamiliar territory.  He doubtless thought he was supposed to "lead" his wife in something he had  little control over. So you get this almost obsessive concern for every little detail and worst case scenario.  Adam had to relinquish control to others and it really threw him.   

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

15 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

He makes Valerie sound like nothing more than a uterus with the words "Trust the Lord" printed on it. 

I think you just summed Adam up in this one sentence. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, petrushka said:

I'm guessing Adam , who I think is an IT guy for IBLP, is very precise and detailed by nature with a streak of anxiety just for good measure. Good for the type of job he holds but his fundamentalist conditioning did not serve him well when placed in unfamiliar territory.

ITA.  Sounds to me like he was trying to engineer the situation as best he could, but there were too many variables outside his control for comfort.  Then the classic fundie plug for the Lord's involvement.  I wonder if he knows that folate (vs. folic acid) is available in OTC supplement form.

He seems much more eloquent than his fabulous brother.  Bonus points for no references to "fun" in his post.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Ruth Wissmann Bourlier is answering family questions in her IG story. She says there are 16 grandchildren including the ones on the way. I only count 15 with Rachel and Abi's pregnancies. Who's #16? I don't think it's Rachel's miscarriage, or Kori's, since they themselves don't include them in the count.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, albireo said:

Ruth Wissmann Bourlier is answering family questions in her IG story. She says there are 16 grandchildren including the ones on the way. I only count 15 with Rachel and Abi's pregnancies. Who's #16? I don't think it's Rachel's miscarriage, or Kori's, since they themselves don't include them in the count.

I count only 15 as well. I guess that means someone’s pregnant. I think it was previously posted here that Ruth had hinted at another pregnancy but she hasn’t confirmed anything. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I count only 15 as well. I guess that means someone’s pregnant. I think it was previously posted here that Ruth had hinted at another pregnancy but she hasn’t confirmed anything. 

I’m also guessing it’s Ruth. I don’t think it’s Kori since it took 5 years to get pregnant with Wyatt. Michelle just had a baby. Beth had a baby not too long ago too. Ruth’s first two are close in age so it wouldn’t shock me if she’s pregnant again already. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m also guessing it’s Ruth. I don’t think it’s Kori since it took 5 years to get pregnant with Wyatt. Michelle just had a baby. Beth had a baby not too long ago too. Ruth’s first two are close in age so it wouldn’t shock me if she’s pregnant again already. 

It is Ruth. I posted the other week that she did an instagram post with hashtags such as #bunintheoven. I expect she'll announce soon.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

It is Ruth. I posted the other week that she did an instagram post with hashtags such as #bunintheoven. I expect she'll announce soon.

I saw the hashtag, but I noticed she put it in a post that was directed to people who have had a baby/are pregnant. She used a lot of hashtags so I think it could also be a way for her to attract those types of followers, and it may not be referring to her. But, she did get pregnant really fast after her first so it also wouldn’t be surprising at all if it was about her

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, anjulibai said:

*Sweetly printed on the uterus.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

You know,A weird  thought occurs. It must be very confusing for very small boys like Adam Waller’s son in Christian Fundamentalist families to watch daddy tell mommy what to do, make all the important decisions, be obeyed and because a boy adores his daddy  and wants to be just like daddy  he tells his mother his mom she is just a girl and can’t tell him what to do. He then gets Spanked for disrespect. Though I suppose he practices his budding controlling patriarchal instincts on his sisters who are also learning to submit from their Mothers who always answer meekly and. sweetly.

• Upvote 7

Ivy Jane Seewald arrived on May 26th. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 8

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Ivy Jane Seewald arrived on May 26th. 

Easily the best named Duggar-Seewald so far, but the competition wasn't too tough, anyway.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 5

38 minutes ago, AliC said:

Easily the best named Duggar-Seewald so far, but the competition wasn't too tough, anyway.

So much this. I really love this name. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

I'm pretty sure Spurgeon was Ben's choice. Maybe he learned his lesson. 

I really hope Spurgeon decides to go by Elliot one day. Such a way, way better name. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

There isn’t  an active wissmann thread so I thought I would just post it here. I just realized that Beth Wissmann Beasley named her 4 children every other letter in the alphabet. And now I’m wondering if she will keep it up. 

She has:

1) Arianna

2) Caden

3) Everett

4) Gemma 

Will her next child be Isaac or Isabella? We shall see. I want to add that she hasn’t announced a pregnancy but she probably will in the next year.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

Bethany has nearly perfect 21-22 month spacing between her babies so far. Gemma was born September 2018 so I don't think there will be a new Beasley until June/July 2020. Probable late 2019 announcement though, you're right! 

(If that's her naming theme, I would actually love it.)

Edited by neurogirl
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Bethany has nearly perfect 21-22 month spacing between her babies so far. Gemma was born September 2018 so I don't think there will be a new Beasley until June/July 2020. Probable late 2019 announcement though, you're right!

Actually there were 2 years and 10 months between her second and third (feb 2014 - Dec 2016).  But she does have a tendency to get pregnant around her kids’ birthdays

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Sorry if this is dumb but I read I on the family blog that Mathias Wissman was expecting a baby with his wife  in March. What are the particulars of that baby?

• Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic