IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

Amy posted a picture saying she is 18 weeks pregnant so her due date is around October 9th 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

13 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

So you think this will be their last one? ?

It is the Lord's hands, right?  : )

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

So you think this will be their last one? ?

I totally remember watching them on Real World and Road Rules. Weird he is in Congress.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

22 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Amy posted a picture saying she is 18 weeks pregnant so her due date is around October 9th 

For a moment I thought you meant Amy Foster (Jill Rodrigues' sister)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, meee said:

Yup, I saw that coming.

My vision sucks and even I saw that coming from a mile away.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

The world is not prepared for all the crazy fundie scorpios about to enter it!!

There may be some competition for magazine coverage.  Wonder if, and which, fundie moms will be jockeying for attention.

• Upvote 2

Hannah (Paine) Pelletier is expecting her first, due 25th August. https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/hannah-pelletier-august-2019-agra/2LMALC5Q99ZXE

Also, Kasey Burnett's baby is a girl and she's due on 23rd June. https://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/kasey-burnett/caleb-burnett/registry.ashx?a=101460143

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

58 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Hannah (Paine) Pelletier is expecting her first, due 25th August. https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/hannah-pelletier-august-2019-agra/2LMALC5Q99ZXE

Also, Kasey Burnett's baby is a girl and she's due on 23rd June. https://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/kasey-burnett/caleb-burnett/registry.ashx?a=101460143

That’s the first Burnett grand daughter. They have 6 grandsons (I think).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, Dandruff said:

There may be some competition for magazine coverage.  Wonder if, and which, fundie moms will be jockeying for attention.

people has seem to went a bit away from the Duggar's and towards the bates, I can see Whitney getting more coverage then say joy or Anna, Anna will get a small blurb but I think Mags are going to be super quite on her since she's married to Josh. there wasn't much coverage when Mason was born. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

people has seem to went a bit away from the Duggar's and towards the bates, I can see Whitney getting more coverage then say joy or Anna, Anna will get a small blurb but I think Mags are going to be super quite on her since she's married to Josh. there wasn't much coverage when Mason was born. 

Yeah... but either way, any parents hoping for that sweet tabloid money to cover diapers might be disappointed. I can see a one-page spread with photos of all the new babies, especially if they come in the same week or two, but I doubt anyone will get a big well-paid feature.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Yeah... but either way, any parents hoping for that sweet tabloid money to cover diapers might be disappointed. I can see a one-page spread with photos of all the new babies, especially if they come in the same week or two, but I doubt anyone will get a big well-paid feature.

that hasn't happened in awhile. I think the last time we actually saw something besides a tiny mention and an online article was when Jessa had Henry she got a multi page spread then. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

I think even the tabloids realize that they are not as unique as once believed.  But I do think Anna may get a little more attention, resulting from the "why did she stay with him" reaction.  Maybe.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Not sure where to put this - Olivia (Meggs) and Ethan Plath have not announced a pregnancy since their wedding in October, they have been planning a honeymoon for this summer, and Olivia just posted that she wants to be like her mom, minus the 10 kids. Though Olivia has also been posting cryptic instagram messages about going through some hard times, I think she and Ethan may be preventing, at least until after their honeymoon or 1st anniversary. Which I realize is not that long to prevent, nor is it that long to be just not pregnant yet though "open." One woman's opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Not sure where to put this - Olivia (Meggs) and Ethan Plath have not announced a pregnancy since their wedding in October, they have been planning a honeymoon for this summer, and Olivia just posted that she wants to be like her mom, minus the 10 kids. Though Olivia has also been posting cryptic instagram messages about going through some hard times, I think she and Ethan may be preventing, at least until after their honeymoon or 1st anniversary. Which I realize is not that long to prevent, nor is it that long to be just not pregnant yet though "open." One woman's opinion.

Pretty sure either shortly after they married, or even before, she posted something about how she and Ethan wanted to enjoy married life for a while just the two of them before they started having children, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were preventing.

I noticed a while ago that Olivia and Ethan's mum are no longer FB friends (they used to be). I wonder whether they've fallen out, and if so, whether it's because of Olivia not wanting to get pregnant straightaway? (I know, I know, I'm on the Speculation Bus...)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Pretty sure either shortly after they married, or even before, she posted something about how she and Ethan wanted to enjoy married life for a while just the two of them before they started having children, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were preventing.

I noticed a while ago that Olivia and Ethan's mum are no longer FB friends (they used to be). I wonder whether they've fallen out, and if so, whether it's because of Olivia not wanting to get pregnant straightaway? (I know, I know, I'm on the Speculation Bus...)

Ethan and Olivia got married at 20. I’m sure she can do the math and knows she could easily end up with 10 kids if she never uses birth control. Her older sister is married and without children so far. But I don’t know if it’s by choice. Her older brother’s married life is probably not something she wants with Ethan. He is married with two young children. They had a fire and no place to live for awhile. He has built a home that isn’t finished and not very nice looking. He’s currently away in the military while his wife is stuck in their unfinished home with two young children. If they had waited to have children, I imagine their lives would be much less difficult. 

• Upvote 2

Ruth (Wissmann) Bourlier must be pregnant again - her Instagram photo from 1st May has several pregnancy-related hashtags including #bunintheoven. I'm expecting an announcement soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

I think they were here the last time so I’ll put them up. Zach and Tori Roloff are expecting their second, a girl, in November.

3F6CA64C-F9B5-4FA8-AEE2-CB0A80839C7B.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic