Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bethella

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Recommended Posts

Ivycoveredtower

Amy posted a picture saying she is 18 weeks pregnant so her due date is around October 9th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justmy2cents
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Uggh-- one of our resident Congressional fundies, Rep. Sean Duffy and his wife Rachel Campos-Duffy, are having their 9th: https://www.rollcall.com/news/sean-duffy-expecting-ninth-child-shares-ultrasound

She's 47!    

So you think this will be their last one? 😂

Edited by justmy2cents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HereticHick
13 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

So you think this will be their last one? 😂

It is the Lord's hands, right?  : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHERA
16 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

So you think this will be their last one? 😂

I totally remember watching them on Real World and Road Rules. Weird he is in Congress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justmy2cents
58 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Whitney Bates is expecting number 3 due in November November is gong to fundie baby palloza 

 

https://people.com/parents/whitney-zach-bates-expecting-third-child-after-miscarriage/

I was wondering who would announce this week. If it's not a Duggar announcement, it's a Bates one. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurky
22 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Amy posted a picture saying she is 18 weeks pregnant so her due date is around October 9th 

For a moment I thought you meant Amy Foster (Jill Rodrigues' sister)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
justmy2cents
4 hours ago, meee said:

Yup, I saw that coming.

My vision sucks and even I saw that coming from a mile away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nickelodeon
13 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Whitney Bates is expecting number 3 due in November November is gong to fundie baby palloza 

 

https://people.com/parents/whitney-zach-bates-expecting-third-child-after-miscarriage/

The world is not prepared for all the crazy fundie scorpios about to enter it!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meh
Dandruff
1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

The world is not prepared for all the crazy fundie scorpios about to enter it!!

There may be some competition for magazine coverage.  Wonder if, and which, fundie moms will be jockeying for attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Triplet3
Posted (edited)

Hannah (Paine) Pelletier is expecting her first, due 25th August. https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/hannah-pelletier-august-2019-agra/2LMALC5Q99ZXE

 

Also, Kasey Burnett's baby is a girl and she's due on 23rd June. https://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/kasey-burnett/caleb-burnett/registry.ashx?a=101460143

Edited by Triplet3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
58 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Hannah (Paine) Pelletier is expecting her first, due 25th August. https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/hannah-pelletier-august-2019-agra/2LMALC5Q99ZXE

 

Also, Kasey Burnett's baby is a girl and she's due on 23rd June. https://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/kasey-burnett/caleb-burnett/registry.ashx?a=101460143

That’s the first Burnett grand daughter. They have 6 grandsons (I think).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivycoveredtower
13 hours ago, Dandruff said:

There may be some competition for magazine coverage.  Wonder if, and which, fundie moms will be jockeying for attention.

people has seem to went a bit away from the Duggar's and towards the bates, I can see Whitney getting more coverage then say joy or Anna, Anna will get a small blurb but I think Mags are going to be super quite on her since she's married to Josh. there wasn't much coverage when Mason was born. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Triplet3

Anna Turley's baby is due 30th August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jigsaw3
5 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

people has seem to went a bit away from the Duggar's and towards the bates, I can see Whitney getting more coverage then say joy or Anna, Anna will get a small blurb but I think Mags are going to be super quite on her since she's married to Josh. there wasn't much coverage when Mason was born. 

Yeah... but either way, any parents hoping for that sweet tabloid money to cover diapers might be disappointed. I can see a one-page spread with photos of all the new babies, especially if they come in the same week or two, but I doubt anyone will get a big well-paid feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivycoveredtower
4 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Yeah... but either way, any parents hoping for that sweet tabloid money to cover diapers might be disappointed. I can see a one-page spread with photos of all the new babies, especially if they come in the same week or two, but I doubt anyone will get a big well-paid feature.

that hasn't happened in awhile. I think the last time we actually saw something besides a tiny mention and an online article was when Jessa had Henry she got a multi page spread then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Briefly
21 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Yeah... but either way, any parents hoping for that sweet tabloid money to cover diapers might be disappointed. I can see a one-page spread with photos of all the new babies, especially if they come in the same week or two, but I doubt anyone will get a big well-paid feature.

I think even the tabloids realize that they are not as unique as once believed.  But I do think Anna may get a little more attention, resulting from the "why did she stay with him" reaction.  Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neurogirl

Not sure where to put this - Olivia (Meggs) and Ethan Plath have not announced a pregnancy since their wedding in October, they have been planning a honeymoon for this summer, and Olivia just posted that she wants to be like her mom, minus the 10 kids. Though Olivia has also been posting cryptic instagram messages about going through some hard times, I think she and Ethan may be preventing, at least until after their honeymoon or 1st anniversary. Which I realize is not that long to prevent, nor is it that long to be just not pregnant yet though "open." One woman's opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Triplet3
14 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

Not sure where to put this - Olivia (Meggs) and Ethan Plath have not announced a pregnancy since their wedding in October, they have been planning a honeymoon for this summer, and Olivia just posted that she wants to be like her mom, minus the 10 kids. Though Olivia has also been posting cryptic instagram messages about going through some hard times, I think she and Ethan may be preventing, at least until after their honeymoon or 1st anniversary. Which I realize is not that long to prevent, nor is it that long to be just not pregnant yet though "open." One woman's opinion.

 

Pretty sure either shortly after they married, or even before, she posted something about how she and Ethan wanted to enjoy married life for a while just the two of them before they started having children, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were preventing.

I noticed a while ago that Olivia and Ethan's mum are no longer FB friends (they used to be). I wonder whether they've fallen out, and if so, whether it's because of Olivia not wanting to get pregnant straightaway? (I know, I know, I'm on the Speculation Bus...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Pretty sure either shortly after they married, or even before, she posted something about how she and Ethan wanted to enjoy married life for a while just the two of them before they started having children, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were preventing.

I noticed a while ago that Olivia and Ethan's mum are no longer FB friends (they used to be). I wonder whether they've fallen out, and if so, whether it's because of Olivia not wanting to get pregnant straightaway? (I know, I know, I'm on the Speculation Bus...)

Ethan and Olivia got married at 20. I’m sure she can do the math and knows she could easily end up with 10 kids if she never uses birth control. Her older sister is married and without children so far. But I don’t know if it’s by choice. Her older brother’s married life is probably not something she wants with Ethan. He is married with two young children. They had a fire and no place to live for awhile. He has built a home that isn’t finished and not very nice looking. He’s currently away in the military while his wife is stuck in their unfinished home with two young children. If they had waited to have children, I imagine their lives would be much less difficult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teachergirl

Amy Ellen Bradrick and J.R Haas are expecting their fourth very soon per her IG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Triplet3

Ruth (Wissmann) Bourlier must be pregnant again - her Instagram photo from 1st May has several pregnancy-related hashtags including #bunintheoven. I'm expecting an announcement soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VBOY9977

I think they were here the last time so I’ll put them up. Zach and Tori Roloff are expecting their second, a girl, in November.

 

3F6CA64C-F9B5-4FA8-AEE2-CB0A80839C7B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×