IGNORED

Birthing for Jesus: Upcoming Babies 13

Bethella

14 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I forgot Zoo was pregnant. I don’t really keep up with the Andersons though.

I'd like to forget she was pregnant.  A nicer person should be pregnant instead.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Rachel Morton's baby is Manuel Leon, according to her IG, and he's doing a lot better.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 6

On 4/28/2019 at 11:29 AM, Dandruff said:

I'd like to forget she was pregnant.  A nicer person should be pregnant instead.

I nterestigly enough she hasn't been posting anything about the pregnancy... So we haven't been snarling. (autocorrect that I am leaving :)) I am happy to not be focused on baby Anderson watch as long as possible.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I nterestigly enough she hasn't been posting anything about the pregnancy... So we haven't been snarling. (autocorrect that I am leaving :)) I am happy to not be focused on baby Anderson watch as long as possible.

Nothing about the pregnancy and nothing about Solomon's engagement... probably 2 sore subjects for her because she'll have nowhere to put the new baby. She was banking on a spot freeing up in the boys' room for Boaz (who sleeps with the girls) and sending Peter to the girls' room, but that won't be the case anymore. 

• Upvote 6

I bet she will send peter to the girls’ room and somehow squeeze Bo in with the boys. Maybe Bo and Stephen will have to share a bed. 

• Upvote 5

Joy Duggar is pregnant and due in November.

And no one is surprised by this announcement. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Welp, looks like Babyageddon is definitely on now. I'm certain Lauren and Abbie will get pregnant soon. Jill, too, even. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

I can just imagine JB, following each announcement, excitedly saying "What's the count now, Mama?" to Michelle.

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

I was just now making the count, if this is #17 they are just 3 announce shy of the #20 that we was talking about when Anna announce so they could reach the 20 grands by new year if jill and Abby join the club before the end of the year and jinger announce like with Lissie in the first days of January. If this is baby #15 they will just need Lauren to announce soon. Ugh I think by 2020 we will lost the count of exactly who is who and how many there will be!

• Upvote 3

Knew it. I saw the Joy thread was hot and I said out loud "Joy's pregnant again?"

edit: is this the elusive missing grandchild in the count? (#15?) or are we expecting yet another?

Edited by meee
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, meee said:

Knew it. I saw the Joy thread was hot and I said out loud "Joy's pregnant again?"

edit: is this the elusive missing grandchild in the count? (#15?) or are we expecting yet another?

Well the wording in the DFO for this announce say "We are on cloud nine that another grandbaby will make a debut in 2019! - JimBob and Michelle" 

Without giving numbers or anything else so i'm on the fence for another announce...

How many people there are just in the immediate family now? 45? 46? Plus grandma Mary and the inlaws family when they throw a holiday party (like I don't know Christmas or new year...) there are already around 50 people if not more so from now on they will have to rent an airplane hangar to host everyone!!

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, meee said:

I wonder if ME-chelle and J-Boob are knocked up... *Shudders at the thought*

• Disgust 2

4 minutes ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

I wonder if ME-chelle and J-Boob are knocked up... *Shudders at the thought*

That’s extremely unlikely. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Is Joy's baby really due in November? I ask because the baby seen on the ultrasound picture looks more like babies do at the time of the anatomy scan which is a mid trimester scan. judging from one image is more like guessing though so I'd dearly love to see the rest of the images. 

• Upvote 1

This is probably the missing grandkid #15, for a total of 16.

1. Mackynzie 
  2. Michael
  3. Marcus
  4. Israel
  5. Meredith
  6. Spurgeon
  7. Henry
  8. Samuel
  9. Mason
  10. Gideon
  11. Garrett
  12. Felicity
  13. Jessa’s #3 in June 
  14. Kendra’s #2 in October
  15. Joy’s #2 in November
  16. Anna’s #6 in November 

I’m still expecting more announcements in the near future, maybe on Mother’s Day?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

17 minutes ago, browngrl said:

Is Joy's baby really due in November? I ask because the baby seen on the ultrasound picture looks more like babies do at the time of the anatomy scan which is a mid trimester scan. judging from one image is more like guessing though so I'd dearly love to see the rest of the images. 

Yes she is, she confirmed it here 

Spoiler

F59EF47C-6B1B-4C8D-9C2C-2EAE8F261B03.thumb.jpeg.268ac97575f5bc9f89b17aa38669fce1.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Anna (Hackel) Turley is expecting #2, and is 23 weeks which would make her due in late August.

Cori (Daming) Ruiz is having identical twin boys.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 2

16 hours ago, albireo said:

Anna (Hackel) Turley is expecting #2, and is 23 weeks which would make her due in late August.

Cori (Daming) Ruiz is having identical twin boys.

Deanna Coghlin is also having twins. I admit I’m relieved that it’s these ladies having twins and not someone like JRod or Zoo. I think I might throw my phone if they got pregnant with twins. 

• Upvote 2

Elizabeth Serven and Jonthan Ten Dolle had their sixth Esther Louise this week per IG.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

On 5/5/2019 at 8:44 AM, teachergirl said:

Elizabeth Serven and Jonthan Ten Dolle had their sixth Esther Louise this week per IG.

I'm missing a bunch of information on them. Can you (or anyone else) fill in the blanks?

1. Isabella Joy b. April 2010
  2. Naomi Hope b. April 2012
  3. girl b. February 2014?
  4. girl b. late 2015/early 2016?
  5. boy b. early June 2017
  6. Esther Louise b. late April 2019
  • Thank You 1

Joy Duggar due date is Nov 6 based on the ultrasound video she posted on IG in wich she was 10 weeks the 10 of April.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

Joy's due date is somewhere around November 6th. Most likely November 1st-6th, because we don't know that she was exactly 10 weeks when the ultrasound was done.

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

12 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Uggh-- one of our resident Congressional fundies, Rep. Sean Duffy and his wife Rachel Campos-Duffy, are having their 9th: https://www.rollcall.com/news/sean-duffy-expecting-ninth-child-shares-ultrasound

She's 47!    

I can’t stand him. I remember watching them on MTV when they started dating. I thought they were kind of cute. But I was also a stupid teenager. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic