IGNORED

Pickles: The Full Story

Jellybean

Pickles, the doyenne of Duggar gossip on Facebook, appeared to share that she had a grandparent murdered by pirates:

906ABC18-A272-4A98-A409-A6A68C91FF62.thumb.png.309944c81470d9bed3c304cbfae9627d.png

- Thanks to @BlessaYourHeart for sharing the screenshot 

@Markie suggested that someone should keep track of these interesting snippets that give us insight into the backstory of this grand dame of the grapevine. If you are one of those someones, this is your place! 

2 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

@Jellybean it was me that shared the screen shot about the pirates and grandparents 

Ah no — I’m so sorry!

I’ll change it in the post above. Thanks for pointing it out to me. 

She also said in the comments she was a teacher. But can’t find the comment any more. She probally deleted it because it was under commentators saying that they where kindergarten teachers etc. 

31 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

She also said in the comments she was a teacher. But can’t find the comment any more. She probally deleted it because it was under commentators saying that they where kindergarten teachers etc. 

I know someone who claims to be a teacher when she’s actually a babysitter. I’ve had some downright terrible teachers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Pickles were bending the truth.

Nevermind, miss read her post.  I thought she said grandparents had been killed by pirates, not a grandparent, so my post made no sense.  She's really melting down.  

She implied it. Than someone got all apologetic and said "no wonder your so upset ". Picked replied that no she did not lose a grandparent via pirate.  

She's claimed, teacher, some kind of printer?, a foster parent and her and her cat have orbs. Which are clearly just dust picked up by the camera.  Nowadays,  she's a reporter.  A Duggar/Trump reporter.  Lol!  She's entertaining,  I'll give her that!  I do enjoy making fun of her. Quality, free entertainment watching her be a tool. 

She's claimed teacher and having foster kids at one point. 

And I think she said she was alive during the Eisenhauer administration? (Never gave her age, but I'm guessing she was a baby)

2 hours ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

Is she banning people from her fb group again? 

I think it would be more newsworthy if she stopped banning people!

I've never read that "the Duggars believe God gives you that child and then may take it away in miscarriage due to your sins."   I watched the episode in which MEchelle lost Jubilee.  I don't recall her saying "God works in mysterious ways."

Please correct me if I am wrong.  Personally, I just think it is the nut job Pickles trying to get attention with her posts.  We see how well the pirate post worked out for her.  

pickes_loser_1.jpg

21 minutes ago, sabrina said:

I've never read that "the Duggars believe God gives you that child and then may take it away in miscarriage due to your sins."   I watched the episode in which MEchelle lost Jubilee.  I don't recall her saying "God works in mysterious ways."

Please correct me if I am wrong.  Personally, I just think it is the nut job Pickles trying to get attention with her posts.  We see how well the pirate post worked out for her.  

pickes_loser_1.jpg

They didn't, Michelle and Jim Bob believed that the miscarriage they had with Caleb was down to the fact they fell pregnant on birth control and she kept taking them before she realised she was pregnant. 

Anna miscarried between Mack and Mikey and nothing like that was said same with Jubilee. Lauren has said people are telling her it is not her fault and for Pickles to post shit like that is sick. We know some fundie groups have that view but we have no evidence that Duggar's believe that. 

11 hours ago, sabrina said:

pickes_loser_1.jpg

I remember Michelle saying something like 'the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. All praise to the Lord', or something very similar, when they were told Jubilee had died in utero. I remember being strangely creeped out by it because she repeated it a couple of times in a weird tone of voice.

Not a judgement on Michelle there. We all find what comfort we can in different places during times like that. 

2 hours ago, EmainMacha said:

I remember Michelle saying something like 'the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. All praise to the Lord', or something very similar, when they were told Jubilee had died in utero. I remember being strangely creeped out by it because she repeated it a couple of times in a weird tone of voice.

Not a judgement on Michelle there. We all find what comfort we can in different places during times like that. 

Yes, I remember that episode. To me, she sounded very detached in that moment, probably due to shock. Although, would they film a reaction video, or was that genuinely the first time she heard that the baby was gone? That seems cruel to do on camera. 

On 2/10/2019 at 9:46 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

She's claimed teacher and having foster kids at one point. 

And I think she said she was alive during the Eisenhauer administration? (Never gave her age, but I'm guessing she was a baby)

She mentioned once that she is around the same age as JB and Michelle.

On 2/10/2019 at 11:46 PM, Walking Cat Bed said:

Is she banning people from her fb group again? 

I've been banned for several years.

I think I recall her saying she was in her mid-50s sometime...but can't remember the reference or when

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think I know who she is and I don’t think she is in her 50’s.

I know who she is. I don't think she's 50. Lol

7 hours ago, Jeshie said:

Interesting...as others have mentioned, she said she was around Boob and Meechelle's age.  Is she younger or older?

Interesting...as others have mentioned, she said she was around Boob and Meechelle's age.  Is she younger or older?

Younger

On 2/10/2019 at 10:46 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

Eisenhower was president from 1953 (before I was born) until 1961 (my first grade year). I'm 64. So Pickles could be of similar age to about 56.

17 hours ago, Jeshie said:

Is she actually a teacher/foster parent?

6 hours ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Is she actually a teacher/foster parent?

Not sure if she was a teacher at one point. And she has 3 or 4 kids of her own. 

4 hours ago, Jeshie said:

Not sure if she was a teacher at one point. And she has 3 or 4 kids of her own. 

Hmmm...she claims to not have bio kids and never married.

Archived