IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

14 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Way to shit on doctors, Lori. I'm 99% certain that with your CyberKnife treatments, you were given drugs and radiation. That's not natural! Why didn't you try Einkhorn bread and slimy salad?

She should have just smeared some black salve on her head.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Way to shit on doctors, Lori. I'm 99% certain that with your CyberKnife treatments, you were given drugs and radiation. That's not natural! Why didn't you try Einkhorn bread and slimy salad?

The way she talks about eating natural food, the way her god made it, you'd think expensive butter and cat food salads grow on trees in her back yard.  

28 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Her dad is probably because he needs the calories. At 88 years old, often times eating is no longer pleasurable to a person. Ensure is a calorie-dense drink for these situations.

agreed. And at age 88, if all you wanted to do is eat Hostess Ho-Hos, I'm all for it.   He may have relied on his wife more that Lori let on.  He may feel lost without his wife, even if the last few years were as caregiver.  I hope he recovers sufficiently, but I wouldn't be surprised if he declined.  

Lori and Ken sound like they lead two separate lives. My husband and I work crazy hours (with husband gone for 24 hour shifts) and we have more togetherness. Ken doesn’t give her enough attention so she stirs it up on the internet. What an adult she is. 

And I tend to be a minimalist but that bedroom looks pretty darn austere. 

13 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Soooo, ummmmm, you would not be happy if I started singing the Baby Shark song at the same time?

You are truly evil!

6 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Her idiocy continues today.  Doctors (using her 88-year-old father as an example, who was a pathologist by the way and did not practice direct patient care) don't promote breastfeeding.  Wrong!  There's a mandate from CMS and Joint Commission that hospitals have a program in place to promote exclusive breastfeeding.  The Healthy People 2020 goal is 81.9% for attempted breastfeeding.  Here's the link to the goals http://www.usbreastfeeding.org/p/cm/ld/fid=221.  She cites a part of ONE article in a journal.  Now we know why she hated college.  She refused to do research and support her thesis with facts.  Once again, we can cite her failure to do research as it does not fit with her agenda and attempts to go viral.  Epic Fail #1,273.

Hm. The hospital where I delivered my son must not have gotten the memo on not promoting breastfeeding, with the lactation consultants and classes on breastfeeding and "baby friendly initiative" and all, not to mention the obstetrician office I go to routinely asking pregnant and postpartum mothers if they're planning to breastfeed and want any help or advice. And then there's insurance companies paying for breast pumps...

Seriously, I don't think they could promote it much more!

5 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

agreed. And at age 88, if all you wanted to do is eat Hostess Ho-Hos, I'm all for it.   He may have relied on his wife more that Lori let on.  He may feel lost without his wife, even if the last few years were as caregiver.  I hope he recovers sufficiently, but I wouldn't be surprised if he declined.  

Yeah, if you make it to 88, eat whatever you damn well please! 

5 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

When read about the dad's health issues I thought the same things. I feel bad for Lori's dad if that's the case because I've seen this with couple of relatives. My great uncle declined pretty quickly after my great aunt passed away. My great aunt had more health issues in the last several years than he did and he was a caregiver to her. He died 14 months after her. 

One of the comments on that guy's video lol. I'm still listening to guy I wonder if Lori and Ken know about this video. Lori has had drama with men who have called her out. The drama with that pastor who had previously considered having Lori at his church was classic.

Have a look at Lori's latest post, or the one before it. It has a photo of her family on it. I don't know if it's her daughter or her sister but one of them is wearing a very short mini dress....and she claims they are a Christian family? Where is the modesty and why is she ok with it, why doesn't she say something to her daughter or sister??

If she withholds that ensure from him that's elder abuse and if he regularly sees a doctor I hope they notice if she does start doing that. Seriously I guess I compare to the situation my dad's in right now. He probably hasn't eaten solid food in about a month because of the hole in his stomach. If it wasn't for nutrient dense, higher calorie liquids being fed directly into his intestine he'd have wasted away. Let the man enjoy his life Lori. 

I can tell Lori is poking to get views. Now it's transgender posts. How are any of her posts pointing to Christ?

27 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

If she withholds that ensure from him that's elder abuse and if he regularly sees a doctor I hope they notice if she does start doing that.

She said he's in what sounds like a skilled nursing facility.  If he is and has doctor's orders for Ensure, he'll get it.  They won't care what Lori thinks or says if the doctor ordered it.  

When my dad was ill with CHF his doctor told my mom to let him eat gumbo if he enjoyed it. All things in moderation. We knew my dad didn't have long because he also had cancer, so we were told let him have some quality of life.  Lori needs to leave her dad's health to the doctors and not push her voodoo on him.

My grandma died at 93. She lost her leg from the knee down when she was in her 70’s. She lived by herself and had a shit diet. She never drank water. Only soda and tea. She ate braunschweiger, ham, and no veggies. My aunt would get on her and so did her doctor. If your that old who cares. 

2 hours ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Found this gem in the suggested links under her latest video. I haven't watched the entire thing, but what I saw is pretty interesting. She's got a man calling her out.... 

https://youtu.be/e6z7ME51ZX4

This is a cracker! In the 40 odd minutes I listened to, he’s called her a witch, a stupid witch, stated she’s going to hell, poured scorn on her commentators going to a woman for counsel, and questioned her interpretation of the bible. 

Having said that, he’s no prize. Sounds like he’s separated his wife from her son because he’s not saved, said Catholics weren’t Christians, and the last bit I heard was him saying his family were unhappy because he didn’t see them and his response to them was that they weren’t saved and he had to maintain his distance because Satan. 

Re Lori’s policing of her dad’s diet: My mom was 73 and diabetic and in home hospice care for congestive heart failure, and her nurse occasionally had her drink Ensure. People recuperating from major surgery (Mom had had an emergency quadruple bypass) need calories to recover. In the late ‘80s, when her brother was in the hospital post-bypass, the medical staff, seeing that he was a big guy, had him on a damn near starvation diet that proved disastrous, then started having my aunt bring him milkshakes from Baskin-Robbins.

On a cheerier note: My friend’s 99-year-old grandma was in an assisted living facility, quite hale and healthy but no longer able to live on her own. One day her son’s nurse approached him with worries about her health: “Mr. P, your mother has gained ten pounds.” He asked about her vital signs—respiration, oxygen levels, blood pressure, blood sugar—and they were all OK. His response was, “So why the hell do you want to put a hundred-year-old woman on a diet? Leave her the hell alone!”

4 hours ago, Hane said:

His response was, “So why the hell do you want to put a hundred-year-old woman on a diet? Leave her the hell alone!”

When my 95 year old grandma was nearing the end of her days in a care facility, we pretty much told the staff to give her whatever she wanted.  We brought her food from McDonalds.   

Unfortunately, my dad, who was a health food nut before it was popular, tried to police my mom's food choices when she was ill.  Apparently, he had done this all her life and was convinced she would get better if "only she would eat her vegetables."   At this point she had CHF and cancer.  My stance was give her whatever especially since she was not eating much and losing weight.

10 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

Having said that, he’s no prize. Sounds like he’s separated his wife from her son because he’s not saved, said Catholics weren’t Christians, and the last bit I heard was him saying his family were unhappy because he didn’t see them and his response to them was that they weren’t saved and he had to maintain his distance because Satan.

Yeeeaaaah....I turned off the vid when I read in the comments that a follower found him through Bryan Denlinger's Vlog.  Talk about being a few fries short....the Denlinger's are ate up with the crazy. 

ETA:  I just saw that she's picking on the Japanese in a blog post today.  Those people have so much respect and devotion for their spouses, children, society...she wouldn't be able to wrap her head around it.  That ascetic life she attempts to preach?   They actually live it.  And as far as it being "unchristian"...she has no idea.  There are multiples of christian denominations there!  We used to laugh about this one peace park we'd frequent on the weekends...there was a lady who'd walk up and say she wanted to work on her English, get you hooked and then whip out the WatchTower pamphlet.  She was good. 

A quote from one of her comments today:

"We (those of us who love the Lord's ways without trying to twist them) are a remnant and always will be."

Thanks for the morning laugh.  You don't just twist them, you also ignore 99.99% of the Bible.  You misspelled Lord by typing a "d" instead of an "i".

Commenting on newest "salad" IG post. I'm just annoyed today in general so this post is totally BEC.

There are three place settings (she having two friends over for lunch)

1 -- I'm beginning to believe she is agoraphobic and NEVER wants to leave the house except for her forced daily walks with Ken. (and going to Door County)...

2 --  she has two pieces of bread for three people, yet she has a quarter pound of butter on the table?  Someone isn't getting any bread.  Do they flip a coin to see who gets the two pieces? Rock, paper, scissors?

3 -  I've done "salad bar" buffets for dinner before (and for guests) and I usually have way more topping choices than that. Kinda skimpy, Lori. 

Classic Lori today. She "researched" a single article about working mothers in Japan and suddenly she's telling an entire country how they should live. 

3 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I've done "salad bar" buffets for dinner before (and for guests) and I usually have way more topping choices than that. Kinda skimpy, Lori. 

Ice water and salad. Damn Lori, way to roll out the red carpet. So where's the tongs or spoons for serving? Do I just grab a handful of salad with my hands?

That "lunch" for her "friends" looks pathetic.  

I am making dinner for another family today.  They've had a loss, and I don't want my friend cooking.  They'll be having bbq pulled pork w/ hamburger buns, coleslaw, deviled eggs, corn on the cob, and macaroni.  I also made a couple of baskets with Valentine's treats for the kids (who are friends with my kids).   

Here's what irks me- Lori's friends clearly wanted to go to a restaurant, but Lori (who has to control everything) decided they'd have lunch at her house because that's what SHE prefers.  I also suspect that she did it this way so she could control what was served, and make sure no one got more than their portion. *gag*

The 2 pieces of bread for 3 people is just WTF.  There's not enough chicken there to feed my cat, much less 3 adults. The gravy boat with brown shit in it just looks repulsive, AND there aren't enough toppings.  I guess they can all "slather" $14 pats of butter on their salad.  Yum. ?

ps- unless you're serving something stronger than water, break out the adult sized glasses, Lori.  Gah, do you REALLY worry that your guest will consume too much water?  

She’s stingy. There is no other word for it. 

And if this is representative of her serving sizes when her kids were growing, it’s no wonder they ran to Ken for food and it’s no wonder Alyssa had eating and body image issues. 

There's more cheese and seeds than chicken, which should be the star of the salad.  It cracked me up at the comments of how beautiful and delicious it looks.

I watched the how I please my husband video.  4 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  I wanted to comment "For God Sake, eat a sandwich with some real bread (french bread, sourdough, etc.), some nice roast beef and gravy.  Or eat some fried seafood.  Or have a piece of cheesecake.  Your cheeks are sunken and you are a wrinkled mess."  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived