IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

Yes Lori. Let’s just ban abortion and the rest will take care of itself. Some kids will grow up without mothers because of back ally or at home abortions. Some kids will die in their mothers wombs as their mother dies. Teen pregnancy will be on the rise because we never fixed the issue that causes some abortions. Sounds like a great plan to me.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time lurker, first time poster. The vileness of Lori has made me come out of the woodworks to post.

image.png.352dac2b4e17660d607978abd3c2738b.png

image.png.3901eac6913a44743614145eb8a7a878.png

I just cannot come to terms with the fact that such people actually exist. I hope that these are online trolls who don't have any negative impact in real life.

6 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Yes Lori. Let’s just ban abortion and the rest will take care of itself. Some kids will grow up without mothers because of back ally or at home abortions. Some kids will die in their mothers wombs as their mother dies. Teen pregnancy will be on the rise because we never fixed the issue that causes some abortions. Sounds like a great plan to me.

And since she's opposed to birth control as well, women's health will decline with one pregnancy too soon after another, with more babies having health problems because of unhealthy mothers, resulting in higher death rates for both mothers and children.  Yep, let's go back a few centuries in healthcare for women and children.  That's what Lori wants, isn't it?  

5 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

A new competitor in the Biggest Douchebag Award category:

Steve Bowly Jews go to hell anyway, so there’s that.

Let's see how long she leaves his hateful, ignorant comments on her page.  I looked at his page, and a page of one of his friends.  They are scary, scary people.  And this is what she tolerates.  

And how did her children bond with her when she worked, or she was lying on the sofa, in pain, having the vapors, leaving them in the care of their nanny.

If Lori continues to allow anti-Semitic or racist comments on her blog that could lead to her downfall because I think journalists, bloggers, and media sites like Patheos, US, AP, and Scary Mommy keep her on their radar quite a bit. 

We've all noticed Vaughn Ohlman commenting on Lori's crap. Here we have this. Take note of the 'Secondly...' thing.  Did VO just admit that he doesn't give a damn about what's best for children?  

1549582118131.jpg

4 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

We've all noticed Vaughn Ohlman commenting on Lori's crap. Here we have this. Take note of the 'Secondly...' thing.  Did VO just admit that he doesn't give a damn about what's best for children?  

1549582118131.jpg

This isn’t a godly nation. Guess he missed that is his history classes. Our laws are loosely based on biblical principles. In order to have separation of church and state we can’t have biblical laws. 

20 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

@Lgirlrocks, CS Lewis seemed to believe that animals could go the Heaven at least.

I have heard more than once in church that animals do go to heaven, God made them just like He made us. Therefore, they re special and have an afterlife.  Maybe not the same one we go to, but possibly.  That was from United Methodist churches.  Also, my mother was raised to believe that she was Cherokee (long story but we aren't Cherokee) and that belief system was similar.

8 hours ago, SassyPantswithASideofClass said:

it goes on and on my friends..... :D 

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

3 hours ago, stargate said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. The vileness of Lori has made me come out of the woodworks to post.

image.png.352dac2b4e17660d607978abd3c2738b.png

image.png.3901eac6913a44743614145eb8a7a878.png

I just cannot come to terms with the fact that such people actually exist. I hope that these are online trolls who don't have any negative impact in real life.

Shaun Steele is

1. Wrong from a population-survival standpoint.  What's best for a population threatened by an enemy or by scarce resources is to allow the elderly and the very young to die, and keep those who are strong and of reproductive age.  The idea is that you can make more offspring when conditions improve, but if you let the breeding-age individuals die before the offspring are old enough to take care of themselves, you end up with no future generations at all.  I know this sounds incredibly cold, and it's not how we're used to thinking, because WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY, SHAUN, but for endangered species (WHICH HUMANS ARE NOT, SHAUN), that's the best chance of ensuring the genes go on.
  2. Illogical if you accept Lori's premise that a child can only be properly raised by its mother.  If mom dies in childbirth, who's going to care for the baby?  Not the father, surely; that's not his job!  He'd better remarry, and quickly, or the kid will grow up to be a career criminal with attachment issues.  Unless... unless Lori's (*whispers*) wrong?
  3. Disgusting.  Yes, a 5-year-old survived childbirth.  He's just going to ignore the part where an adult man impregnated a 4-year-old girl who, even if she hit puberty abnormally early, was way too young to understand any of what was happening to her?  He's just going to toss out the fact that a child the same age as North American kindergarteners had a baby, as if that justifies... anything?  That right there is a man I wouldn't trust around kids.
  4. Using a really bad supporting argument for young motherhood anyway.  The child he references had a C-section, because, apart from her sexual organs, she had the body of a 5-year-old, and 5-year-old human bodies are not supposed to be pushing out babies.  If she'd been without medical care, she would almost certainly have died, and likely her baby with her.  But hey, God's will, right?

For a college course, I distributed a survey about family roles to a bunch of high school girls and a similar one to a group of women of their mothers’ generation. One girl memorably wrote that she wished her mother would get a job, so that she (the daughter) could at least have a few minutes to herself after school every day. I sympathized. Lots of kids need a while to decompress after school, and don’t necessarily need a doting Donna Reed mommy fluttering around them peppering them with questions and home-baked cookies.

If working women cause attachment disorders in their children, then Lori is telling us that Alyssa is damaged and has attachment disorder.  Because Lori worked for the first 2 years of her daughter's life.  By her own admission she wasn't raising Alyssa for 2 years.

Or maybe Lori is just talking out of her elbow and making stuff up.

1 hour ago, Hane said:

For a college course, I distributed a survey about family roles to a bunch of high school girls and a similar one to a group of women of their mothers’ generation. One girl memorably wrote that she wished her mother would get a job, so that she (the daughter) could at least have a few minutes to herself after school every day. I sympathized. Lots of kids need a while to decompress after school, and don’t necessarily need a doting Donna Reed mommy fluttering around them peppering them with questions and home-baked cookies.

From the age of 13 on, my aunt raised me...and for the love of God, all I wanted was to be left the fuck alone for an hour or so when I got home from school. I'm still that way now. I need some time to decompress, chill, and not pay attention to jack shit for awhile. 

When my kids were, well, kids, I didn't talk to them unless they talked to me first when they got home from school. But, that's what happens when you have 3 "mini-mes". When I had a longer commute, that was my decompression time (yeah, sitting in traffic on the HRBT is conducive to chilling because unless you want to drive under water, you were stuck just like everybody else). 

2 hours ago, Hane said:

Teenage girls always want their moms out of the home! My kids are happiest when I go out with their dad for a few hours. Then they have the house to themselves.

Some SAHMs are sensitive to this, and try to give their teens some space. I try. I'll get up to make my kid breakfast (though she's perfectly capable of making it herself) just to show I care. But once it's cooked, I retreat to my computer and let her eat alone. She likes to watch her tv shows and mentally prepare for the day. Just because I'm home doesn't mean I have to give her all my attention--she doesn't want it!

Don't normally post on Lori threads, but I am loving the comments on her Hallmark post SO SO SO much!!!  She's obviously given up, or her delete finger has been worn out.  Either way ... more power to the commenters!!!

When my daughter was a teenager, there was a period of time where she was really irrtiable towad me every morning.  When it first started, I looked at my husband and whispered "How can she be mad at me already? I've been asleep for seven hours!"  After a few weeks of this, I started staying in my room until I heard her alarm go off then, I'd give her a half hour of alone time before I went to the kitchen and joined her. That seemed to do the trick. It was actually nice for both of us.  I have always liked to ease into the day and that rarely happened after I became a mother  

I was a SAHM and each of my kids was different after school. My son always went straight to his room to watch the news (seriously) and sleep. My daughter always sat at the counter and recapped her day with me. 

I am an introvert and my husband is an extrovert. We raised one of each and I tried really hard to respect each one; although, I'm sure I made my share of mistakes along the way. 

The comments on the abortion post are terrible. They make me feel panicky when I read them. The whole attitude Christians have of putting unborn babies first over the mothers just kills me. And terrifies me. 

13 hours ago, Briefly said:

I have heard more than once in church that animals do go to heaven, God made them just like He made us. Therefore, they re special and have an afterlife.  Maybe not the same one we go to, but possibly.  That was from United Methodist churches.  Also, my mother was raised to believe that she was Cherokee (long story but we aren't Cherokee) and that belief system was similar.

I always liked the part in Little House on the Prairie where, when they think Jack had drowned while crossing the river, Laura asks Pa if he went to heaven, he says “God that doesn’t forget the sparrows wouldn’t leave a good dog like Jack out in the cold.”  Then, when Jack does die at the beginning of On The Shores of Silver Lake, Pa says “Jack has gone to the Happy Hunting Grounds.”

9 hours ago, Hisey said:

Teenage girls always want their moms out of the home! My kids are happiest when I go out with their dad for a few hours. Then they have the house to themselves.

I was pondering all of this "children can't bond with anyone in their entire life if mom works"   last night when I got home from work.  when I got home from my full-time job which helps pay for food, provides health insurance, clothing and a roof over our heads --  SongRed child #3 (14 yo girl -- other SongRed kids are now 25 and 23) -- after being home alone from school for an hour....comes running down.  We have a wonderful conversation about our days, laugh, chat, go over the weekend schedule, she hugs me and says "I love you, Mom" and I tell her I love her back.  We watch some of the news while I make dinner, etc.

I realize that none of my kids have suffered because i worked (just like I didn't suffer because my mom worked -- I've formed bonds with lots of people in my life...I am not emotionally stunted)....we are just a family like any other family doing the best we can and supporting each other, loving each other, and living our lives. 

I can't support one thing Lori says.  Or Ken who is all "even if they aren't emotionally damaged, they probably are and just don't know it."    

Just stop it, Lori. Stop making everything that's "wrong" with the world the fault of women.  It's wrong and you're wrong! 

"God isn't okay with infanticide." LMAO because in the OT God had his people wipe out entire cities full of pregnant women and innocent children because they were part of enemy tribes and nations. I really wish Christians would learn to read the Bible critically and realize that yes, there are some very uncomfortable stories in scripture. 

Is the Bible pro-life?  Not really.  https://ffrf.org/component/k2/item/25602-abortion-rights  A few things jumped out at me. 

'The gruesome priestly purity test to which a wife accused of adultery must submit will cause her to abort the fetus if she is guilty, indicating that the fetus does not possess a right to life (Numbers 5:11-31).'  So much for the 'don't punish the unborn for the sin of the parents' thing that the anti-choice crowd claims.  Abortion is fine, as long as it's a man making the decision, not a woman. Gotcha. 

'God will punish the Israelites by destroying their unborn children, who will die at birth, or perish in the womb, or never even be conceived (Hosea 9:10-16).'  The KJV says in verse 16 that 'Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.'  This isn't allowing babies to die, or nature taking its course, it's 'God' stating directly that he's going to kill them.  What's your problem, God?  Hangry?  Here, have a Snickers, you'll feel better soon.  

And that's before we get to things like the flood, destruction of entire cities, both of which included pregnant women and infants, and the fact that spontaneous abortions, i.e. miscarriages, happen all the time.  Who has killed the most babies throughout history?  If you're a Bible-believing Christian you'd have to give that dubious award to your god.  Apparently life is cheap to him, and doesn't count for much.  But by all means, fundies, tell me how much your god cares about the unborn.  :pb_rollseyes: 

6 minutes ago, EowynW said:

"God isn't okay with infanticide." LMAO because in the OT God had his people wipe out entire cities full of pregnant women and innocent children because they were part of enemy tribes and nations. I really wish Christians would learn to read the Bible critically and realize that yes, there are some very uncomfortable stories in scripture. 

To this day, I still have issues with the story of God telling Abraham to slay Isaac, even though he wasn’t an infant(and God saying “Just wanted to see if you were paying attention!” at the end).  And I consider myself a Christian.

4 minutes ago, smittykins said:

To this day, I still have issues with the story of God telling Abraham to slay Isaac, even though he wasn’t an infant(and God saying “Just wanted to see if you were paying attention!” at the end).  And I consider myself a Christian.

I believe it was Rachel Held Evans who said that if you honestly believe there are no uncomfortable parts of scripture, you haven't wrestled with your faith hard enough. I too am a Christian, but there are parts of the Bible that I have trouble with. 

She is prodding and poking trying her best to get her posts to go viral.  To me, there's two hot topics right now -- immigration and abortion.  She'll hit on both trying to get a rise out of her leghumpers and those who disagree.  Never have I ever seen someone change a strongly held view because someone posted a meme, a blog, or other social media post.  It ain't gonna work, Lori.  I tried to do a census of her posters last night and got lost in a fog.  A rough estimate is 1/3 of her commenters are men.  That totally contradicts her purpose statement pinned at the top of her page.  

We went through the book of Joshua at our church a couple of months ago.  The wipe out all of the people sections were very uncomfortable.  Does Lori realize the only people saved were Rahab the harlot and her family?  That doesn't align with her narrow world view of God only cares about married people and virgins.  Does she think God has a locked door to heaven that only married people or virgins can get past the gates and there's a chutes and ladder slide for the rest of us straight to hell?  That's how simplistic her thinking is.  My way = right.  Any other way = wrong.

PS. I am thrilled that I was able to inspire a second thread title, even if I got the idea from one of her dissenters.  

Uh oh, Ken- better check yourself before you wreck yourself! Abortion is murder, or haven't you heard?

what the heck ken.JPG

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived