IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

That's likely why Ken makes his own meals.  He's not willing to starve off food not fit to slop the hogs with. 

This reminds me of Lori's video about not eating at other people's houses.  She "mostly" invites people to her house instead of going to theirs, because (according to her) all of her weird dietary restrictions are just like having a food allergy.? She also mentions (twice) in that video that she doesn't have a ton of friends (big shocker there), & they weren't invited out a lot (again, big shocker.  It's like people didn't want to become blog fodder for her or something...).

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Koala said:

She also mentions (twice) in that video that she doesn't have a ton of friends (big shocker there), & they weren't invited out a lot (again, big shocker.  It's like people didn't want to become blog fodder for her or something...).

Let's think about that a sec...invite Lori to dinner, feel her evil eye on me the entire time, with her preparing to pounce if I take an extra bit of chicken, or one more pea on my plate...see her judgmental glare across the table that the butter isn't organic, and the bread is not her homemade Einkhorn loaf...listen to her trying to force or trick me into saying that I don't really want to work for a living, that I desperately want to stay home and do nothing all day, like she does...read her blog the next day and see that she's telling the entire world about me as an evil Jezebel who KNOWS that I'm 'sinning,' and pigged out on more than my 'portion.'  Hard pass.  

47 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

1 -- I'm beginning to believe she is agoraphobic and NEVER wants to leave the house except for her forced daily walks with Ken. (and going to Door County)...

I came here to say that but you beat me to it :my_smile:  The way she goes on about that mothers must be home ALL the time is so twisted. And just because she is terrified to go out, she should seek help and not push her fears to be the norm for others.

My mother was not quite agoraphobic but she had severe anxiety issues and didn´t like to go out, and she would always come up with some excuses why she couldn´t go out. What Lori says about her not wanting to go out for lunch because it´s too loud for her and she likes to hear what her friends say, that sounds exactly what my mother would say.

I wonder if her friends are suffering from food poisoning now :puke-front:

1 hour ago, Koala said:

ps- unless you're serving something stronger than water, break out the adult sized glasses, Lori.

She couldn't even have a pitcher of that  lemonade that she makes Ken every day? 

Lori's "lunch" for three doesn't even make a good diet meal.  I'm afraid I'd be going through a drive through after the appetizer course.   This is from someone who has been trying to lose two pounds for what feels like four months.  

25 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

There's more cheese and seeds than chicken, which should be the star of the salad.  It cracked me up at the comments of how beautiful and delicious it looks.

I watched the how I please my husband video.  4 minutes of my life I'll never get back.  I wanted to comment "For God Sake, eat a sandwich with some real bread (french bread, sourdough, etc.), some nice roast beef and gravy.  Or eat some fried seafood.  Or have a piece of cheesecake.  Your cheeks are sunken and you are a wrinkled mess."  

I swear I really don't usually appearance-shame people--I'm Lori's age and have never been more than average-looking at best, so I certainly have no grounds for criticising others (and wouldn't even if I did!)-- but my 83 year old mother looks more youthful than Lori, even with her silver hair and all her physical ailments. Lori didn't used to look like this; I can't help but wonder if something is going on with her, health-wise, that either she's not talking about, or that perhaps she doesn't even know about herself? Total speculation, of course, and I'm open to being hand-slapped for it if I'm out of line ( I don't want to sound like I'm diagnosing without a medical license!), but honestly, she just does not look at all well to me.  :huh:

23 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Lori didn't used to look like this; I can't help but wonder if something is going on with her, health-wise, that either she's not talking about, or that perhaps she doesn't even know about herself? Total speculation, of course, and I'm open to being hand-slapped for it if I'm out of line ( I don't want to sound like I'm diagnosing without a medical license!), but honestly, she just does not look at all well to me.  :huh:

I've wondered this as well. If you look at photos of her just 2 years ago, compared to now, there's a HUGE difference. There's also a difference in her blog - she was always insufferable and superior, but she's really gotten downright mean. I really hope Ken or someone else close to her notices, and she gets checked out by a real doctor at some point. It reminds me a bit of the early stages of dementia that my grandparents went through, but since Lori has had a brain tumor, it's extra worrying.

Chances are she's just bitter and nasty and it's starting to show on the outside, but if I knew her in person I'd be suggesting she might want to get a cognitive check up and have that tumor re-checked soonish, before her hatefulness completely drives away the few friends and family she has that are willing to put up with her. 

8 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

but if I knew her in person I'd be suggesting she might want to get a cognitive check up and have that tumor re-checked soonish

I know it's wishful thinking, but I was hoping/wondering/dreaming that the reason her two friends wanted to have lunch with her was to stage an intervention of sorts/inquire about her health/tell her to get the hell off the internet. 

One can only hope. 

13 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

There's also a difference in her blog - she was always insufferable and superior, but she's really gotten downright mean.  

I noticed that too.  Yes, she was rather insufferable as far back as I've read, but she came across more as a deluded but genuine believer in what she was saying, and the red pillers weren't hanging around spewing their hate on the women who looked to her for advice.  Mental status change that should be investigated, perhaps?  

15 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I've wondered this as well. If you look at photos of her just 2 years ago, compared to now, there's a HUGE difference. There's also a difference in her blog - she was always insufferable and superior, but she's really gotten downright mean. I really hope Ken or someone else close to her notices, and she gets checked out by a real doctor at some point. It reminds me a bit of the early stages of dementia that my grandparents went through, but since Lori has had a brain tumor, it's extra worrying.

Chances are she's just bitter and nasty and it's starting to show on the outside, but if I knew her in person I'd be suggesting she might want to get a cognitive check up and have that tumor re-checked soonish, before her hatefulness completely drives away the few friends and family she has that are willing to put up with her. 

We've been dealing with dementia in my extended family for some time now, and I completely agree that a cognitive check as well as a complete physical would be wise for Lori. For her own health first and foremost, but also for the sake of the grandchildren she watches frequently. As much as I loved my mother in law, I would not have wanted her keeping my kids if they'd been little at the time she began showing even those earliest signs of dementia (thankfully they were grown up by then). Or if she'd had anything else wrong with her, like Lori's tumor. 

It's really probably nothing, and she's just fine even if her hair and skin do look a little rough lately (my hair and skin don't exactly look flawless either at the moment!), and even though she has gotten meaner.  But if I were someone in her family, I think I'd want to make a suggestion or two to Ken, off to the side or something, you know? Just to be sure everything's okay.

It's also possible Lori's drastic change in appearance is her slimy salad diet. She isn't getting enough vitamins which could affect her skin and hair.

Good grief. Eat a cheeseburger and some ice cream. Live a little.

Maybe we should say a prayer for her friends so they don't get food poisoning.

I do have anxiety. Crowds and loud restaurants bother me and driving someplace new will trigger my anxiety. 

BUT. I do it. I plan for it and I do it. I have never, when invited to join friends for lunch, suggested we eat at my house because it would be easier for ME. I get myself there, allow a few minutes to adjust to the noise and crowd and have a great time. For Lori to hijack the plan is very indicative of her selfish personality. For her to say "they loved that idea" is just ridiculous! Grown women in 2019 know perfectly well that eating at one of their homes is an option. Her great idea of eating in her dining room was not exactly groundbreaking. The other two ladies most likely wanted to eat at a restaurant and Lori is "that friend" who always throws a different plan at them. They humor her to be polite but are probably tired of it. 

*This is in no way meant to shame those who cannot drive to lunch because of their anxiety. There are many things that I can't manage because of mine. Now that we have moved, there have been several things that I just could not do because my anxiety has paralyzed me. It took me three months to feel ready to drive to my daughter's house. 

Add me to the pile that agree that something has shifted. Lori was one of my gateway fundies. She was always deluded in her beliefs, but this is a whole new level.

In the old days, "Monty" wouldn't have been posting on her blog, interested in convincing us (on her latest post) that really, he's a nice, reasonably wealthy and attractive man who just can't find a wife because none of them are marriage minded. Blech. These MRA guys crawl out of the woodwork and are all over her stuff now. It would truly be appropriate karma if they turned on her the way they turned on Sunshine Mary....

3 hours ago, Koala said:

ps- unless you're serving something stronger than water, break out the adult sized glasses, Lori.  Gah, do you REALLY worry that your guest will consume too much water?  

YES! You will think I jest, but she once wrote that she used to be stingy and worry how much water her guests used. I am not making that up. Of all the cheap crap to worry about... She's been given so much and she returns it in criticism and sniping. Generosity is a foreign concept here. That lunch looks nice for one person but not for company, especially when she has much to share. 

Before Lori was a "transformed wife", back when she was "always learning"  she frequently wrote about Ken and her going out. Especially a Mexican place they went on Friday nights.  She raved about the sweet sangria.

I cannot remember the last time she mentioned the 2 of them going out.  And then there is the fact that Ken went to the Caribbean with his daughter and SonIL without her.

Perhaps she has developed agoraphobia. Or maybe she's just so stingy and mean she won't spend the money. Pitched a fit at what the Caribbean trip would cost, so Ken said fine stay home, I'm going without you.

I also wonder if her appearance is due to her diet. In her IG pic of her holding a baby sock, her nails have ridges. If the portion size she provided for her friends today is typical for her, than she is starving herself of calories and nutrients. 

I also think there are some mental health issues- possibly due to her brain tumor. She’s extreme rigid, seems obsessive, and has a very ritualized lifestyle- with the exception of alleged friends coming for lunch today, she does the exact same thing every.single.day. 

Regarding her beauty- she’s an example of what happens to beautiful girls who are mean and spiteful- it eventually catches up to your appearance. 

I’ll leave you with a quote from the Velveteen Rabbit that really helps define what beauty means to me:

02CF0513-A491-4E6E-B638-7F826025044C.jpeg

I'm suddenly getting a whole load of pseudo-Biblical womanhood FB pages recommended to me.

All of them are short on real history, real science and real independent thinking. Though Lori's appears to be  the only one which encourages MRAs to comment.

59 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I can't stomach to watch.

I can't either. And I can barely stomach the comments--the leghumping is strong with this post. Did you notice that she has 'Top Fans' now? It's a Facebook thing. Fans. Hoo boy, she's going to be more insufferable than ever.

Oh, and honestly, do we really need to watch this video to know how she handles the negative stuff? I don't think so.

Delete delete delete.

There, I saved us all 8 minutes and 8 seconds of time we'd never get back! :lol:

I managed to watch all of about two minutes of that video so I clearly have a firm grasp of the subject. I am therefore able to state my thoughts with great authority:

• @Loveday is quite right in saying that Lori’s preferred method of dealing with ‘haters’ is to delete their comments
  • Lori and her many moderators (she momentarily forgot the word) struggle to keep up with the many, many, abundant comments from negative people
  • They have a long list of people who are banned
  • Lori is able to avoid some of the negativity by never, ever going to their facebook pages and definitely doesn’t go to sites dedicated to criticising her (hi Lori!)
  • Lori repeated herself a lot even in the first couple of minutes, so I can’t imagine there’s much else in the rest of the video
  • I’m not entirely sure why, but the video is filmed in what I assume is Lori’s bedroom, with her sitting on the bed
  • Did I mention that she repeated herself a lot?

Nothiing could induce me to watch the rest of the video. It’s painful to see Lori struggle for words, repeat herself, make frequent use of redundancies, and try to paint herself as a truth-telling victim of hardened atheists.

I don't think there's anything medically wrong with Lori. I believe she is just an entitled, mean, nasty woman and that inward nastiness is showing outwardly. She doesn't go out because she doesn't really have any friends. The change in her "attitude" is that she tasted viral fame and is desperate for more.

11 hours ago, fluffy said:

YES! You will think I jest, but she once wrote that she used to be stingy and worry how much water her guests used. I am not making that up. Of all the cheap crap to worry about... She's been given so much and she returns it in criticism and sniping. Generosity is a foreign concept here. That lunch looks nice for one person but not for company, especially when she has much to share. 

I'm pretty sure that was water used in long showers, that sort of thing. (Which is still very inhospitable to monitor, but somewhat less crazy than monitoring drinking water.)

13 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I cannot remember the last time she mentioned the 2 of them going out.  And then there is the fact that Ken went to the Caribbean with his daughter and SonIL without her.

Perhaps she has developed agoraphobia

Well as we all know she has control issues.  Speculation of course, but it seems her stringent "rules" for life has made her life smaller and smaller.   A few weeks back, she talked about wanting to "eat in moderation" which seems to have translated into an even stricter diet than the already self-imposed restrictive diet she follows.  She indicates she goes to Costco and the Health Food store, but honestly with as little food as she and Ken seem to eat, I'm sure that's only once a week or so.  She seems to go no where and does nothing.  Even her daily walks seem strangely specific. She says they walk 40 minutes a day.  Not a half hour, not an hour. 40 minutes (she has said that several times in different places). I"m sure it's the same path/route every time.  No sense of discovering new things, hobbies (other than being on the internet all day long) trying out new coffee shops, etc. 

As one of you stated earlier, her life is very regimented and the same thing day after day after day after day.   No variety and certainly no spontaneity.    I would be so sad to live like that. 

Re: the new "how I deal with criticism" video -- she says she isn't bothered by the criticism and negative comments. I call foul!  Whenever she gets push back, she CAN'T LET IT GO! For days and days and even longer, she hits back harder. Then posts a post about how people pushed back and they are wrong. Then she finds some redpill post/site that agrees with her and posts a link to that.   If she really just "let it go" never would she have posted an 8  minute video on the subject.    She can't let it go.  

7 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

I don't think there's anything medically wrong with Lori. I believe she is just an entitled, mean, nasty woman and that inward nastiness is showing outwardly. She doesn't go out because she doesn't really have any friends. The change in her "attitude" is that she tasted viral fame and is desperate for more.

I'm half in agreement with you on this. But it's just gotten so much worse lately, and as @Jellybean pointed out, she's struggling for words and repeating herself even more than she usually does. And meanness doesn't show up as an abrupt change in the condition of one's hair or skin. I do think it's a combination of Lori being even more Lori than usual because she wants more viral fame, and something medical. I hope I'm wrong, though; I wouldn't wish poor health even on Lori. :pb_confused:

Oh, apparently we all 'fear' Lori now. This is from a comment of hers on yesterday's negative comments post:

They do it because they fear me leading women back to the "dark ages" and they hate the ways of the Lord

Yes, she is leading them back into the "dark ages" while she sits in her ivory tower eating slimy salad. 

Dear Lori, when you validate women by telling them they are suffering for Christ when they lose their homes and their kids are hungry because it would be blasphemy to get a job to provide for their family, you are leading them into darkness.  And it's evident you don't care.  As long as you can keep your bully platform, the sycophants fawn over you, and the MRAs support you, all is good with the world.

Allowing Shaun Steele to spew his vitriol shows how low you have sunk.  You delete people who offer a respectful, different view, but you don't delete his toxic posts.  Shame on you!  But then, you know no shame, you don't know how to say "I'm wrong."  Since your miraculous transformation into a godly woman, you seem to believe you are incapable of error.  You claim you are submissive to men, but somehow I believe that you have earplugs in when your pastor teaches as you are too busy scanning the congregation, making notes of who will be the subject of your next blog.  If you are listening to him, why do you not find his messages important enough to share with your fanclub as in "here's what the Lord revealed to me this week through my pastor."  

Sometimes when people say negative things about us, they are revealing the truth so that we can self-reflect and see if we are straying.  However, your ego will not allow you to do this as you are so puffed up with self-righteousness you have turned a deaf ear to any counsel.  If you fail to lead others to Christ, you have blasphemed the Word as this was the Great Commission to all Christians.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived