IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

I have two thread title suggestions:

God's will: barefoot and pregnant

Take it up with God

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

FFD4E9FB-5A99-4BD3-AF08-8C5242CCBB19.thumb.jpeg.6d323e1a0be61ad40b2f0ecbf5f965e5.jpeg

Seeing Lori using a Goethe quote for that bullshit pains me alot. I work in Weimar, where he lived and worked and here you can't escape his heritage. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was a highly educated man and he enjoyed the company of also educated and intelligent women. His various mistresses inspired him to different parts of his work. He would have never approved of someone like Lori, belittleing education and making themself stupid. Did Lori even know who she quoted or where it just something she googled and found fitting?

4 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Seeing Lori using a Goethe quote for that bullshit pains me alot. .........

......Did Lori even know who she quoted or where it just something she googled and found fitting?

I'm betting she didn't. Goethe had mistresses? *shock horror*.

I tried to find the source of the quote, but none of the usual quote sites didn't provide the source document. It would be fascinating to know the context of the original quotation.

She prefers girls to be barefoot and ignorant. The ignorance will lead to pregnancy.

8 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Well, this is an interesting exchange.  Those who ask genuine questions, who state that they want to learn, need to be blocked.  Well, ain't that just the Christian loooooooove we've come to expect from Lori's Leghumpers? 

TTW13094783.jpg

Margaret is an annoying, yappy little dog. My "I would like to throat punch you" instinct is triggered anytime I read what she posts. 

I cringed when I read a couple of the posts from women who were praising God that after so many years of infertility, they finally became pregnant because God answered their prayer. No girl, you became pregnant because the biology worked. Giving the credit to God surely means you can be super pissed with this same God, when you don't get pregnant right?

Second, I was in daycare, because my parents were still teens when they had me. They had to work very hard to care for their little family. My mother was absolutely heart broken when I called the daycare lady "mom". Heartbroken that is, until the same daycare lady, pointed out I had a severe stutter and seemed to call every adult "mom" because it was one of the few words I could pronounce easily. Sadly, one of Lori's fangirls would turn that into a docudrama about the evils of daycare.

6 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I tried to find the source of the quote, but none of the usual quote sites didn't provide the source document. It would be fascinating to know the context of the original quotation.

She prefers girls to be barefoot and ignorant. The ignorance will lead to pregnancy.

Oh yeah, but that wasn't his fault, he never had a chance against all these jezebels. His mistress for 16 years, mother of his children and eventually wife was working outside the home when meeting him. Would she have been a good SAHD she would never had met him to seduce him to become his mistress. His other mistresses where educated and he met them on parties at the court. If they would had stayed home to tend to the household, husbands and the children instead of partying, they would never had the chance to seduce him.

The quick search I did this morning for the origin didn't got me anywhere. I looked on german quotation sites under his name and I didn't found the german original of that quote. But what I found after a quick look at english sides was that they had very different quotes of him and many doesn't even sound like him. Very interesting.

Lori's post today about the "Naughty" women at Corinth. She always manages to get her BDSM themes out there. ? She would be much happier if she found a local community and played. Stop repressing yourself woman. You would be happier. 

On the women who are infantile in their reference to motherhood, I have a cousin who is 64 or 65.  She still calls her mother "Mommy."  It makes me nuts.  The other children call her "Mom."  It's not a family or regional/culltural thing.  It's baby talk from an adult.  None of the other kids in our generation (65 or so of us) called our mother "mommy" once we got past the age of 5. 

2 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

On the women who are infantile in their reference to motherhood, I have a cousin who is 64 or 65.  She still calls her mother "Mommy."  It makes me nuts.  The other children call her "Mom."  It's not a family or regional/culltural thing.  It's baby talk from an adult.  None of the other kids in our generation (65 or so of us) called our mother "mommy" once we got past the age of 5. 

For us dad is always "daddy" (pretty sure that's a standard Southern thing), but mom is either mom or sometimes mama. Unless you need to get her attention, then you have to use her first name if you want any hope of her answering you. And I can't remember my mom ever referring to herself as a "mommy" - if there's an A in front of it, it's either mom or mother.

People can call themselves what they want, I guess, but it does sound super childish to use mommy past a certain point. Unless you're speaking for your pet, then use mommy all you want. Because pets are perpetual toddlers.

5 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

For us dad is always "daddy" (pretty sure that's a standard Southern thing), but mom is either mom or sometimes mama. Unless you need to get her attention, then you have to use her first name if you want any hope of her answering you. And I can't remember my mom ever referring to herself as a "mommy" - if there's an A in front of it, it's either mom or mother.

People can call themselves what they want, I guess, but it does sound super childish to use mommy past a certain point. Unless you're speaking for your pet, then use mommy all you want. Because pets are perpetual toddlers.

It probably is, but my Pennsylvania grandpa was always called 'daddy' by his daughters, and they still refer to him that way when we talk about him, even though he's been gone for 30 years.  Oddly, they almost always called Grandma 'mother' with an occasional 'Mom' thrown in. 

Using mommy with grown up children has some pretty creepy undertone, like one of them aren't able to let go of childhood or worse.

And I only refer to myself as my doggie's mommy in english, since there isn't a similiar nice term like "Frauchen" (female owner) in english, just owner sounds so harsh. But while I love the little guy and he is for some part a child substitute, that's where I draw the line, because he still is a dog. So in german I'm his Frauchen.

18 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

So in german I'm his Frauchen.

@klein_roeschenAlthough we are Americans, my family is of German descent on both sides. In high school and college (yeah...i'm one of those women, Lori!!)  I took a combination of 6 years of German because I loved the language and still hope to get there some day.   Anyway, because I took so many classes, i started call my mother one of the German nicknames for Mother  -- Mutti... and it just stuck. I called her that until she died in 1992. 

I still look for opportunities to use some of the German I learned (although it's quickly fading).  Einen schönen Tag noch!

Really Lori? You're gonna compare dogs to babies? Do you even know how puppies work? I helped my family raise three different sets of blue heeler pups growing up and it's completely different than raising a human baby. Our blue heelers typically had about five puppies each time so that right there makes a big difference. If separated from mom then they have to be fed like every two hours. Five puppies vs one baby. Its just a whole different dynamic. But then again blue heeler pups are much easier to potty train than a toddler lol. Tried both and I'd take the puppies any day. 

Mikhail, I have not read a single female blogger that indicated what you said. In fact, it's the opposite, egals do not see husbands as a Christ replacement while Comps do. At the very least some of their analogies seem to fall in line with that thinking. 

And coming to Christ means exactly that: the washing away of sins. Why would you continue to hold someone's past (that probably isn't even that bad) against them? What husband would do that? The Bible specifically states that husbands are to love their wives and that "love keeps no record of wrong".

And Mikhail, many pastors I know have an entire tale of how sinful they were and then had a come to Jesus moment. Their wives were absolutely expected not to question it. As my ex pastor said, "if I wasn't a Christian I'd have left my wife and kids", in front of his wife and children. So if you run into this, it's not a female only thing. Frankly, I think you're just an asshole looking for an excuse to treat women like crap. 

I once went on a date with a guy who started talking about leading women and I told him "women aren't sheep in need of a male shepherd. I can think and reason on my own. The only shepherd I need is Jesus and he is the ideal for both men and women" . But I totally see men as my white knights in shining armor *rolls eyes* . 

image.png

Now I'm embarrassed....

When I was around 5 my Dad told me to stop calling my mother "Mommy" and call her "Mom".  He was always a stickler with words, and I guess he saw that as an appropriate age to make the switch.

After 52 years of calling her "Mom", I've now reverted back to "Mommy" once in a while.  I didn't even think of it 'til reading this thread.

I'm my mother's caregiver (with some help from hospice).  Everyday, sometimes several times a day, I'll sit down next to her, put my arm around her, and ask how she's doing or what she'd like for supper.  Maybe every other day I refer to her as "Mommy" when doing this. 

Now I'm wondering...Why am I doing this?  I'm in the parent role at this point.  But, I'm scared to death of losing her (my last family).  Hmmm...  Makes me wonder.  

Why should my husband absolve me of my sins? The way I understand the concept of sin in christianity, is that I myself have to take responsebility for that after I die and stand before God/ Jesus and be jugded by them for it. Not my husband for my sins. And not myself for his sins. But I'm also a heathen atheist who finds the concept of sin strange and people who only barely behaving like decent human beings for the threat of going to hell frightening.

Putting her college education to use again! Its piqued not peeked!!! She is just so dumb.  it more likely she was fired from being a teacher and the quitting to be home with the kids is the pretty story she tells instead of she couldn't make it as a teacher.

Screenshot_20190221-090950_Facebook.jpg

On 2/20/2019 at 1:07 AM, Katzchen24 said:

Hey hey hey, that's all the fault of those dirty, rotten, stinking FEEEEEmales. Definitely not Goethe's fault, poor sweet lamb of a man. 

On 2/17/2019 at 7:55 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I'm just going to say this -- after reading that the article with the multiple instances of Lori telling her leghumpers to beat their children -- Lori is a sadistic, evil woman. Worse than I ever thought.

She is also a liar -- a lying liar who lies.  There is Absolutely. No. Way. anyone can beat a child with a thick, non-flexible leather strap over a period of 4 hours and NOT leave bruises. There is Absolutely. No. Way. anyone can hit a child with the force and for the length of time Lori insists on recommends without leaving bruise.

And of course she tells her stupid adoring fangirl leghumpers to hit on the bare bottom.  Because then the bruises don't show.  Without a doubt she beat her children until there were bruises (or worse) and she is gleefully telling her leghumpers to follow her lead and do the same.

Will they ignore the bruises they leave like Lori did? Or will they be horrified at what they have done? Will they follow her advice to hit harder (and harder) to stamp out the selfish will of their 2 year old?  Will they stop after leaving welts or breaking the skin?  Or maybe it will taking breaking a bone to get them to quit?

Lori says she never had to "spank" after any of their children were 2, then contradicts herself and says 4, and contradicts again and says 5.  She's even mentioned her children say they remember getting "spanked." 

Lori (as we know you read here). You didn't spank your children, Spanking would be a swift swat on a clothed butt.  Don't even try spewing that nonsense, that lie here. 

No Lori -- you beat your children with a 12 inch. Non-flexible. Thick. Leather. Strap. You. Beat. Your. Children. and worst of all You. Enjoyed It.  It. Gave. You. Pleasure.

I used sadistic and evil above, but I don't think that's quite accurate.  Sick. Twisted. Dangerous. Of the Devil.  It's too bad that the statute of limitations for child abuse have passed.

If any of your children read here this is for them:  Please for the love of God and your own children, DO Not follow her advice and beat your own children.  Do Not let Lori beat her grandchildren.  Do not leave them alone with her.  Check them for bruises. You know she still has that leather strap.  Tell her you will take a leather strap to her if she ever lays a finger on your children. It is never necessary to beat a child over a 4-hour period or at any time to get them to behave.

@Red Hair, Black Dress    Thank you for putting into words, what I was too upset to do.  I worry because it is not just Lori ... there are others ... not just her followers.  We need, stricter laws re child abuse. 

I remember reporting parents who left a toddler by a pool and went home!  I knew who they were.  CPS said they would look into it.  I guess the parents just got a slap on the hand, or something, because several weeks later, I saw them at the same pool (community pool in a high-rise I used to live in) and they had their child.  This IS wrong.  We need laws here in the USA like in other Countries and we also need to have follow up.  It seems that too many people get away with it until they do something awful ... like beat a child to death ... and then it hits the news. 

Lori:  You said you are bigger and stronger.  Picture THIS: 

YOU:  5'8' TALL ... 120 LBS)  AND YOUR CHILD   2 FT TALL (25 LBS).  You think that is fair?  I wish someone would beat the hell out of you for four hours for no reason at all (because your babies/toddlers) did not understand why you and Ken beat them for 3 or 4 hours straight  ... that is why it took that long, you ingrate!  They did not understand why the only person who was there to protect them and love them  was going violent on them ... many times. 

And, I don't believe you just stopped the abuse.  You continued ... perhaps in other ways ... but you NEVER stopped abusing to this day.  Now you abuse the women who come to your chatroom and other sites for "advice" .. women who, sadly, do not know the difference between God's love and YOUR hate. 

I wonder why your children continue to talk to you at all ... and I worry that they leave their kids with you to babysit.  You are still abusing.  You have a video where you tell (as you laugh your evil stupid laugh) everyone how you scare the little grandchild that snakes are going to come for him if he continues to do what?   ...  Be a child?  Cry?  What?  You are evil, sick, and twisted!  You would not even get supervised visitation with my kids because of what would come out of your mouth!!!

Today Lori says on her blog 'Use this influence for good and not for evil, women. Do not try to seduce men by the clothing you wear or by your behavior...'  Like flattering them?  Telling them that they can do whatever they like to women, and the women have no right to fight back?  Encouraging them to harass women on your watch, blocking the women who speak up?  Telling them how very much you agree with them, and liking everything they say? 

The more I see from this bitch, the more I think her male followers are stand-ins for the excitement she lacks in her marriage. Is she incapable of love or romance, so settles for cheap thrills from the attention of random men online?  

So today we have another post on how women are awful and the cause of all the problems in the world.

The only thing I could "kinda" relate to was when Lori mentioned The Bachelor. I don't think they are bad women. I just don't get why women would want to essentially compete for a man, then get their feelings hurt when they don't get a rose. They only have a 1/20something chance of being the final one chosen anyway. 

I don't think those women are bad or doing anything wrong. I just don't get why they want to put themselves through that.

OK, that is all. Back to your regularly scheduled Lori snark.

8 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Now I'm embarrassed....

When I was around 5 my Dad told me to stop calling my mother "Mommy" and call her "Mom".  He was always a stickler with words, and I guess he saw that as an appropriate age to make the switch.

After 52 years of calling her "Mom", I've now reverted back to "Mommy" once in a while.  I didn't even think of it 'til reading this thread.

I'm my mother's caregiver (with some help from hospice).  Everyday, sometimes several times a day, I'll sit down next to her, put my arm around her, and ask how she's doing or what she'd like for supper.  Maybe every other day I refer to her as "Mommy" when doing this. 

Now I'm wondering...Why am I doing this?  I'm in the parent role at this point.  But, I'm scared to death of losing her (my last family).  Hmmm...  Makes me wonder.  

Don't be embarrassed. I think in times of great emotion, we revert back to those childhood phrases; maybe because they more aptly convey our love and tenderness for our parents. I think "Mommy" might bring your mom great comfort also. 

It can go both ways also, I think. I do the same thing with my son, a twenty seven year old Marine veteran. When I am very emotional about something going on with him,  I call him his toddler nickname. I can't help it and he doesn't seem to mind. 

On 2/20/2019 at 2:20 PM, klein_roeschen said:

Oh yeah, but that wasn't his fault, he never had a chance against all these jezebels. His mistress for 16 years, mother of his children and eventually wife was working outside the home when meeting him. Would she have been a good SAHD she would never had met him to seduce him to become his mistress. His other mistresses where educated and he met them on parties at the court. If they would had stayed home to tend to the household, husbands and the children instead of partying, they would never had the chance to seduce him.

The quick search I did this morning for the origin didn't got me anywhere. I looked on german quotation sites under his name and I didn't found the german original of that quote. But what I found after a quick look at english sides was that they had very different quotes of him and many doesn't even sound like him. Very interesting.

And if he had been a fundie, those intelligent women would never have seen anything in him at all. :)And if his mistresses had stayed home, uneducated and barefoot, he'd never have found them interesting either. But what you said and what I'm saying would just confuse Lori, because her mind works on the level of a Lego set for 6 year olds.

23 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

@klein_roeschenAlthough we are Americans, my family is of German descent on both sides. In high school and college (yeah...i'm one of those women, Lori!!)  I took a combination of 6 years of German because I loved the language and still hope to get there some day.   Anyway, because I took so many classes, i started call my mother one of the German nicknames for Mother  -- Mutti... and it just stuck. I called her that until she died in 1992. 

I still look for opportunities to use some of the German I learned (although it's quickly fading).  Einen schönen Tag noch!

That’s lovely - and calling one’s mother Mutti isn’t infantile but rather common, especially among the older generation (50+ I’d guess)

On a different note, we could start our own German subgroup -  Snarking on American fundies in German ? 

2 hours ago, Liza said:

I wonder why your children continue to talk to you at all ... and I worry that they leave their kids with you to babysit.  You are still abusing.  You have a video where you tell (as you laugh your evil stupid laugh) everyone how you scare the little grandchild that snakes are going to come for him if he continues to do what?   ...  Be a child?  Cry?  What?  You are evil, sick, and twisted!  You would not even get supervised visitation with my kids because of what would come out of your mouth!!!

bbm: Because they don't know. 

As a child, one of the only ways to survive abuse from a trusted parent/guardian is to justify it. "Well, I was just really bad bad/didn't do what I should have/wasn't -fillintheblank- enough." Add that to the fact that in their culture such abuse is *normalized*, and, well, you end up with a bunch of adults who genuinely don't and can't see their abuser AS an abuser. I'm sure they remember happy parts of their childhoods, too, which further muddies the waters. 

That doesn't in any way mean they'll grow up to abuse their kids, mind you. Survivors of childhood abuse grow up to be good parents more often than not. But it does explain why the kids don't condemn her, and Ken for allowing it to happen/participating in it. And that might, in part, explain why they don't see the harm in her having unsupervised access to the kids. They just plain don't understand her as an abuser -- everything she did was done in the context of "correcting" them, making *them* the problem.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived