IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

25 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Anyone hear anything about this? I tried looking it up but kept getting Christian websites. 

48FC8A9B-1814-4C5D-8F7C-C57EAC4EDB76.jpeg

It looks like its two bills (167 and 168) that ban conversion therapy. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Frog99 said:

Well this is, umm, interesting? 

Hide contents

718D1F78-E498-4530-9C90-D3CDCCFCEA76.thumb.png.f94fc653e82111c784bfe116e0823f0b.png

Hide contents

B4F89357-3F3A-40C7-8AD3-C9BA5E134FD8.thumb.png.af0e871fdf48327227ea3c6c22167773.png

Hide contents

7B7CDFE7-DEDC-4951-B58D-841C2AC2DBA6.thumb.png.0764623b2b3b13213c7a4b181c7bc867.png

Well Severine is a racist. She and her husband are proud members of the League of the South which is an identified hate group.

38 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Well Severine is a racist. She and her husband are proud members of the League of the South which is an identified hate group.

Yes. I was just taken aback that she was as open with it as she was on a public page. But maybe I shouldn’t have been. I can’t for the life of me understand how people think that way. I wish someone would call her on it. 

On Lori's Instagram.  Oh, the irony!

This is what I'm doing on a Saturday evening.  I really need to improve my social life :).

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 7.03.58 PM.png

I wish I could duct tape Lori Alexander and force her to watch RBG with me. Maybe stupid Lori would learn something, long shot I know but a woman can dream, can't she?

Early in her career, RBG argued before the Supremes regarding gender based discrimination. Enlisted women didn't get housing allowances simply because they were women, and it was the law! RBG won the case. RBG also was enrolled at Harvard Law School while she had a small child and a husband with cancer. This was 1957. When the babysitter went home at 4pm, she spent the rest of the day attending to her daughter until daughter's bedtime, when she resumed studying. Dumb Lori thinks women can't handle stress. What a fool. Watch the documentary if you can, it is outstanding.

RBG also brought a case by a man who could not collect survivor benefits from Social Security when his wife died and he had been a stay-at-home father. She won that case too, showing how sex discrimination hurt men too. I'm seeing just how bad things were for women in America in the 1970's when I was coming of age. We would be right back there in the dark ages if Lori had anything to do with it. Lori Alexander is a destructive, harmful, racist, extremist, despicable person.

Lori Alexander isn’t capable of empathy. She could watch an animal get hit by a car on the road and it wouldn’t phase her. She will never be capable of understanding anyone but herself.

On another note, for the first time I discovered what “the red pill” is about and have been disgusted. The misogyny on that forum is twisted and depressing. Lori is their queen, despite the red pill’s ageism.

So today she's quoting a "non-Christian" to support her wacked out views.  I caught this comment before she hit the delete button.

image.png.f9af97c0e5aca4db1f3081fd35fbe753.png

I was going back and forth about Lori.  Is she sick.  Is it that she has been brainwashed by the cult, Quiverfull?  Or is she just plain evil?   The answer came the other day when I read the following article.  I don't care what version of Christianity, OR NOT, you subscribe to. 

You have to have it "in you" to know you are inflicting pain on a baby or a toddler and to think this is a good idea.    The following article cites 32 screenshots of Lori's own words on these matters.https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/01/lori-alexanders-cruel-child-discipline-advice/

Lori continually talks about "bad" mothers, mothers who work, feminists, mothers who dont love their children, but IT IS LORI WHO DID NOT LOVE HER CHILDREN.  And Ken colluded with her. 

I understand that people who follow Alyssa's IG are happy about her pregnancy. 8 years of infertility sound like hell. BUT please don't forget that despite her kindness, clothes and career, she's deeply conservative and considers the husband as the leader of the family.

Yes, she will be better mom than Lori. Probably every.single.woman in California will be better mom than Lori. But Alyssa is very close to her siblings/sisters-in-law, who appear to be very strict parents and whose families are based in patriarchy (and some of them have even supported Lori in internet).

Probably Alyssa doesn't support her parents 100%. And out of the 4 children, she may be the most rebellious. But the fact she's following a less extreme church does not equal to a liberal one, especially when it comes with childraising.

16 hours ago, Frog99 said:

Yes. I was just taken aback that she was as open with it as she was on a public page. But maybe I shouldn’t have been. I can’t for the life of me understand how people think that way. I wish someone would call her on it. 

Didn't Lori recently say in a video that she doesn't check the Facebook pages of her followers? I think this was her way of avoiding push back for the fact that a lot of her followers are obviously racist / crazy. 

But yeah, I'm surprised she's letting Severene be so blatant on her page. I think she's too slow to realise what's going on. 

So I looked this guy up and he does seem to be very pro white. It’s so sad. He is also pro men and hates feminism. Most guys I’ve talk to are anti feminism. They believe in toxic femininity but not toxic masculinity. Lori you need to find better examples to use. 7EB53CCC-818B-4C39-9F63-6BB7E3FEDDAA.thumb.jpeg.fa7421ed931756eb5cd5a9f64da6a25c.jpeg

1 hour ago, Liza said:

I was going back and forth about Lori.  Is she sick.  Is it that she has been brainwashed by the cult, Quiverfull?  Or is she just plain evil?   The answer came the other day when I read the following article.  I don't care what version of Christianity, OR NOT, you subscribe to. 

You have to have it "in you" to know you are inflicting pain on a baby or a toddler and to think this is a good idea.    The following article cites 32 screenshots of Lori's own words on these matters.https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/01/lori-alexanders-cruel-child-discipline-advice/

Lori continually talks about "bad" mothers, mothers who work, feminists, mothers who dont love their children, but IT IS LORI WHO DID NOT LOVE HER CHILDREN.  And Ken colluded with her. 

Good God. That was horrifying to read all posted there together. I know she has said these things but to see it all there together... I worked in public child welfare so I am no stranger to this. But I can only think of 3 people as evil and sadistic and hateful as this.

There is something seriously pathological about Lori Alexander. And if I were her daughter or DIL, no way would she have unsupervised access to my children. I don’t even think she would have access to me. 

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I understand that people who follow Alyssa's IG are happy about her pregnancy. 8 years of infertility sound like hell. BUT please don't forget that despite her kindness, clothes and career, she's deeply conservative and considers the husband as the leader of the family.

I agree. I wouldn't wish 8 years of infertility on anyone. But I can't exactly feel happy that Alyssa is pregnant for the same reasons that you've stated. In addition, I absolutely despise her touting of woo treatments and claims that she can heal people's ailments with no actual medical training. She seems to be very much like Lori in that she has all the answers with nothing to back it up. It concerns me to think of a child in that environment. It hard for me to feel happiness for any of these fundy moms. Their children's lives are severely limited before they're even born.

5 hours ago, Liza said:

I don't even know where to start with this. I'm not in Lori's private chat room, so all I know of her views on spanking is what I've read on her public blog and FB page, and that stuff is bad enough. Clearly, she's a hundred times worse in her chat room. No filter, no caution; she says what she REALLY thinks. Sick, evil, twisted, sadistic... she makes me want to vomit.

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

Did y'all see the video of Alyssa telling lori and ken? Lori looked genuinely happy I thought. 

I thought she seemed very happy. 

I also thought she looked extremely thin. 

And total BEC but Ken’s voice is not what I was expecting. 

Of course, Lori’s first reaction is “I prayed for this every day.”  Yeah, Lori, this is all about you. You and your super special prayers. :pb_rollseyes:

I’ll continue to be happy for Alyssa and her husband. Even people who have views with which I disagree deserve to be able to experience the joy of having a family. I desperately hope that Alyssa chooses a different path than her mother when it comes to child rearing, and I suspect she will. Many people grew up in fundamentalist households and turn out to be awesome, open-minded, loving people, and I hope the same for this little one as well. 

I'm just going to say this -- after reading that the article with the multiple instances of Lori telling her leghumpers to beat their children -- Lori is a sadistic, evil woman. Worse than I ever thought.

She is also a liar -- a lying liar who lies.  There is Absolutely. No. Way. anyone can beat a child with a thick, non-flexible leather strap over a period of 4 hours and NOT leave bruises. There is Absolutely. No. Way. anyone can hit a child with the force and for the length of time Lori insists on recommends without leaving bruise.

And of course she tells her stupid adoring fangirl leghumpers to hit on the bare bottom.  Because then the bruises don't show.  Without a doubt she beat her children until there were bruises (or worse) and she is gleefully telling her leghumpers to follow her lead and do the same.

Will they ignore the bruises they leave like Lori did? Or will they be horrified at what they have done? Will they follow her advice to hit harder (and harder) to stamp out the selfish will of their 2 year old?  Will they stop after leaving welts or breaking the skin?  Or maybe it will taking breaking a bone to get them to quit?

Lori says she never had to "spank" after any of their children were 2, then contradicts herself and says 4, and contradicts again and says 5.  She's even mentioned her children say they remember getting "spanked." 

Lori (as we know you read here). You didn't spank your children, Spanking would be a swift swat on a clothed butt.  Don't even try spewing that nonsense, that lie here. 

No Lori -- you beat your children with a 12 inch. Non-flexible. Thick. Leather. Strap. You. Beat. Your. Children. and worst of all You. Enjoyed It.  It. Gave. You. Pleasure.

I used sadistic and evil above, but I don't think that's quite accurate.  Sick. Twisted. Dangerous. Of the Devil.  It's too bad that the statute of limitations for child abuse have passed.

If any of your children read here this is for them:  Please for the love of God and your own children, DO Not follow her advice and beat your own children.  Do Not let Lori beat her grandchildren.  Do not leave them alone with her.  Check them for bruises. You know she still has that leather strap.  Tell her you will take a leather strap to her if she ever lays a finger on your children. It is never necessary to beat a child over a 4-hour period or at any time to get them to behave.

The more I think about this, the more my skin crawls. And I can't stop thinking about it. What a disgusting excuse for a human being she is.

21 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Lori Alexander isn’t capable of empathy. She could watch an animal get hit by a car on the road and it wouldn’t phase her. She will never be capable of understanding anyone but herself.

I think you mean, "it wouldn't faze her."

Lori, most men don’t care about any of that. If they do then a person with debt, tattoos, and no virginity isn’t for them. My bf loves me and I came with all three. None of it bothered him. He has debt, which allowed him to have a really good paying job, and had sex before me. 

I was warned as a kid that having sex with multiple people just left you broken. I assumed I would feel that way but I never did. People who feel broken feel that way because they are. Women’s values in the Bible was placed around their worth. No one wanted to pay for a non vergin. 

F7D45233-B3A2-40E3-AC80-3DF78C4307E8.thumb.jpeg.38bb215f4d7890424ff65b581d5bb48c.jpeg

One of the other comments regarding debts, virgins, and tattoos. There is a lot of truth in this woman's comment regarding debts. But, Lori won't see it. She has ranted on and on about education related debt. But, I bet her sons probably have some education related debt and possibly mortgages. Her son-in-law Ryan likely has some debt due to pharmacy or dental school There are probably some Christian couples who were debt free when they married, but life happened and there is debt. Some people can't save up enough cash to buy homes and medical issues arise and sometimes insurance doesn't cover everything. 

Cheri - I had debt, tattoos, and definitely not a virgin. My husband and I live a very prosperous life without debt. We actually make a lot of money, not something I usually brag about, but this post is so atrocious in so many ways. This follows along the lines of prosperity gospel, if you’re without sin and walking, and have walked a clean Christian life than God blesses you, and your prosperous. What do you say to the Christian in a third world country who has nothing to his name, lucky to even get a meal that day, that he’s paying the price of sin? If the gospel isn’t true for everyone, than it’s a false gospel. Many Christian couples, who have always walked in faith, also have major debt, it’s not the repercussions of sin, it’s the repercussion of life.

Can someone explain the whole paying for sin throughout life thing that she and her rabid fans are going on about? I get that there are consequences to our actions/decisions but I don’t equate that with sin. 

Also- not a virgin at marriage and neither was DH. What sexual difficulties were we supposed to have? Am I not normal because I have never wondered about/cared about his past partners, and same for him? 

In Alyssa's IG story, when she tells her parents about her pregnancy, she seems to say "You're not going to like it because you're going to be in Door County," (paraphrased).  So, when surprising her parents with this news, she was still aware that Lori probably won't cut her vacation short for the birth of this long awaited baby.  That is probably one bit of news that will take some stress off of Alyssa, at least. 

Also, I agree that Lori looks very thin; in fact, she looks quite unwell. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived