IGNORED

Lori Alexander 62: A Few Fries Short of a Happy Meal- TRIGGER for child sexual abuse

Lori referenced 9 grandchildren in mid-December- coinciding with her USA Today coverage. On her IG post, Emily comments that she has been crying for the past 5 weeks whenever she thinks about the baby. So Lori announced to a reporter before family knew?!?

Perhaps all of those working mother posts have been directed towards Alyssa, lest she get any ideas about working once she’s a mom. 

I pray Alyssa comes to see her mom for the toxic parent she is and comes to some healing. 

And good on her for continuing to work out. I know firsthand that when you finally get a sticky baby it’s easy to want to cocoon yourself as means of protection. 

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I am really happy for Alyssa but I also find it odd and kind of cruel that Lori referred to their unborn child before Alyssa and John announced the pregnancy.  Lori should have let her daughter set the timing for any mention of their growing family. 

I am very happy for Alyssa and her husband (I can't remember his name).  I know how hard it was for us, 7 years.  But we had parents that supported us and cared about us.  I am not surprised that Lori would find a way to announce it first.  She's too selfish to wait and let Alyssa get the attention.

I hope that Lori is not a super involved grandparent.  She is so toxic.  I sincerely hope that the baby is healthy, and that Alyssa and her husband do NOT follow Lori's parenting lessons!

23 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Amen! F18A99BA-9C7C-4CCC-9D99-874FA0F0FE6C.thumb.jpeg.5fd6e166c38e68b0452a8295efee9076.jpeg

Cue some responses in the vein of "God will provide; you won't need the government if you just eat nothing but lentils, wear burlap sacks, and perform your own dental surgery."

32 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Uh...."subtract the other populations?" Holy shit, Lori.

Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=11975406

It should come as no surprise that Lori merely reacted with the sad face emoji. 

And can I nominate Dee Anne exclamation point after every sentence Hudson as current most annoying leg humper? She strikes me as a busybody annoying neighbor type- not sneaky and passive aggressive like Lori- but the type that shows up unannounced because she notices you are gone all day working and yet your flowerbeds need weeding. 

4 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I am really happy for Alyssa but I also find it odd and kind of cruel that Lori referred to their unborn child before Alyssa and John announced the pregnancy.  Lori should have let her daughter set the timing for any mention of their growing family. 

Of course Lori's going to make it all about herself. What else would we expect from her? 

5 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I'm happy for Alyssa, I hope all goes perfectly for her. 

I suppose she's used to Lori, and therefore probably glad that Lori was so vague about spilling the beans to the world. As cruel as Lori has been in the past I wouldn't have been surprised if she'd announced it as if the lord had finally decided to allow her wayward immodest difficult oldest to have a child. Probably implying that she had finally followed some Lori advice (TMI advice, most likely) and so thanks to Lori she's finally pregnant.

Alyssa - congrats! Don't listen to your mother. 

4 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Amen! F18A99BA-9C7C-4CCC-9D99-874FA0F0FE6C.thumb.jpeg.5fd6e166c38e68b0452a8295efee9076.jpeg

A functioning social safety net is not communism! I prefer that my taxes are used to pay for people on welfare, to pay for schools, healthcare and community services instead of on the military, tax reductions for the rich or subsidies for large companies. And while I agree that it is irresponsible to have on child after the other you can't affort, but more for the lack of proper parenting and emotional support. Children have needs beside food, housing and clothes and if you can't meet these emotional needs because you have to many, than stop having them even if you can affort them moneywise.

Congrats to Alyssa! I'm happy for her. I hope she breaks the Lori mold and does something different . I might not like the Woo part that Alyssa supports but chances are kids would be okay on that. I'm just worried about all of Lori's toxic influence. Also I'd never announce a baby before the momma is ready. Miscarriage and complications are a thing during early pregnancy so I can't imagine announcing it until mom's comfortable. 

The whole obsession with the falling birth rate in Europe stems from racism. So demographic problem mean, "Muslims having more children ". 

I reeeally don’t want to defend Lori or any of her leg humpers but there are some legimite problems that are results of dropping birth rates. In Germany for example we already have a shortage of skilled workers in certain areas because there are just not enough young people starting these jobs and it‘s estimated to get a lot worse over the next few years. Also as society gets older and people live longer more pensions have to be paid while at the same time there are less people paying into the system with their taxes than there used to be. So there is/can be a pretty big demographic problem and it doesn’t have anything to do with racism and fear of Muslims having more children, although with Lori and her fans that’s probably where their concerns come from! Also I wonder which German book that one commentator talked about. 1/3 of people remaining childless sounds pretty high, but I have to admit that I don’t know any official numbers. I’d have to look it up but I’d rather eat breakfast now instead of googling. :)

12 hours ago, Briefly said:

13 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Read more  

I hope that Lori is not a super involved grandparent

I don’t worry about Lori being over there too much. While we know she went to Texas and NY briefly when Cassi  and Emily had their babies, it seemed to be short visits.  And from what little we know, by all appearances it seems like when she watches Erin and Ryan’s kids, it’s always at her house, never theirs.  Which is weird, because when my kids were little people tended to want to come to my house since all their toys and things were here and if they fell asleep they were in their own home.

but as some of us were speculating this week, it appears more and more than Lori doesn’t like to leave her home much. If that bears itself out, Alyssa wouldn’t have to worry about Lori popping in all the time and being overbearing.  She’ll only have to worry about thinly veiled posts throwing shade at her like Lori currently does towards the others

Of course, the racist comment came from League of the South member, Severeine.  

Did y'all see the comment from some guy who said this popped up on my newsfeeed and I only posted here to get my top poster badge.

I thought I'd share some gems from today's "author unknown" post.

Where sex is free and love is expensive

Back on sex again.  She is obsessed.  Isn't she the one who teaches that women are to submit to their husbands anytime, anyplace, no matter if they want to or not, but women have the learn to love their husband.  She's teaching the same thing she's saying is horrible about society today.

Where temples turn into dating pools.

Isn't she the one who tells single women to go to church to find a husband?  

Edit as I'm watching TV:  OMG!  Sunny Anderson on the kitchen just used the word "Slather" five times with great emphasis.

Oh Lori. How wrong this person is. A piece of paper means nothing in a marriage, it’s the commitment. I know someone that has been with her boyfriend for over 30 years. They have built a great life for themselves but saw their friends marriages crumbling and they didn’t want that. They also don’t have kids just dogs. 

You know why there are many stories in the Bible? Not everyone is the same. No one lives the exact same life as someone else. The Bible says nothing about having kids you can’t afford or women not working outside of the home. The proverbs 31 women did. 

People got married a lot younger in the Bible. And you want to talk about marriage Covanent. Most men in the Bible had multiple wives and concubines. 6B478A9E-BB95-4DFE-A366-D0AFFAC37E3C.thumb.jpeg.1dc2aa344ee96f5b2d691008e5d2d551.jpeg

31 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Of course, the racist comment came from League of the South member, Severeine.  

I saw that.  She posts twice and the second time she says something like: “I’m trying to tread lightly” meaning she’s making references to WHITE babies only.  But Lori is too dense or just doesn’t care that her “followers” are racists 

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Oh Lori. How wrong this person is. A piece of paper means nothing in a marriage, it’s the commitment. I know someone that has been with her boyfriend for over 30 years. They have built a great life for themselves but saw their friends marriages crumbling and they didn’t want that. They also don’t have kids just dogs. 

You know why there are many stories in the Bible? Not everyone is the same. No one lives the exact same life as someone else. The Bible says nothing about having kids you can’t afford or women not working outside of the home. The proverbs 31 women did. 

People got married a lot younger in the Bible. And you want to talk about marriage Covanent. Most men in the Bible had multiple wives and concubines. 6B478A9E-BB95-4DFE-A366-D0AFFAC37E3C.thumb.jpeg.1dc2aa344ee96f5b2d691008e5d2d551.jpeg

Here she is again sounding like a bitter old woman who is so locked in to one period of time (that never even existed!) that she's become offended by any change. She wastes her time ranting about bathroom selfies and pizza so that other dried up, self-righteous women can feel superior and smug about the little gilded cages that they willingly put themselves in. I think Lori and company are afraid that the rest of us might be having too good of a time, and they aren't invited.

I don’t follow Lori as closely as some do, but on Emily’s Instagram story she refers to Alyssa’s baby announcement and says this makes Lori’s 10th grandchild. I thought Alyssa’s baby makes 9, so I wonder who else is pregnant? Hmm

68FC3F08-400C-4B25-9057-9B2E9AA1143B.png

From a post on Alyssa's instagram, Cassie will soon have three babies. That was the ninth grandchild Lori meant. I think Alyssa's announcement is new news. 

Ken's comment on the Hungarian tax story. I wonder if he and Lori will debate this later lol. I saw that Lori liked comments from people who wished that incentive existed in the US. 

Ken Alexander That would certainly get couples to have more babies, although I can't agree with no income tax just for having a hundred special blessings of a large family.

I don't think tax breaks always make up for what you have to go through in order to be a parent. I get salty about the "have kids for tax breaks" thing. My MIL tells us that every tax season. ?

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

From a post on Alyssa's instagram, Cassie will soon have three babies. That was the ninth grandchild Lori meant. I think Alyssa's announcement is new news. 

Wow, so Ryan and Erin have 4? I need to keep up. LOL 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived