IGNORED

Counting On Season 8/9/10 2: How low will they go? (CW: Miscarriage)

Coconut Flan

16 hours ago, nst said:

and all that flying and flour dropping 

This sounds really wasteful. I guess if Abbie and Lauren don't eat gluten there might be some extra flour kicking around at the compound, but still. Plus all that fuel use from those planes.

What can we expect? We already know the Duggars don't care about destroying the planet because they've got first class tickets to heaven. :rolleyes:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I think Jeremy always used odd words to make himself appear really smart. It's just more obvious now, because we see him more. 

Jer is just too classy to go all Cousin Eddie and talk about "the shitter" being full.

I was going to add about the plane, have none of these idiots every heard of Dramamine? My daughter has to take it to ride in a car for more than 20 minutes, and forget getting on a plane, she' doses up in the security line and then again after take off. 

They were teasing Jana will be the next one to get married multiple tImes, and more obvious than ever before. I hope it's true just so the poor thing is left alone once and for all. 

And it seems that Abbie and JD went on a mission to the Philippines after the wedding...no frolicking or soaking up the sun alone in Tahiti. 

God, Miz Renee is annoying. If Carlin Bates gets her wedding dress from her, I don’t know if I can take it.

I sure hope JD got some other bachelor event that was, you know, fun. I’m with Lauren: “Is that a thing?” 

There was a promo for the wedding episode during this episode, but it’s not next week. Of course they’ve already shown it anyway, which took the suspense out of Say Yes to Miz Renee’s Dress: Duggar Edition.

Wtf is that flour game?? Couldn't it hurt someone if they missed?

Also, bin looks like a catholic priest with the dark shirt and beard. He'd hate to hear it :evil-laugh:

8 minutes ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

Also, bin looks like a catholic priest with the dark shirt and beard. He'd hate to hear it :evil-laugh:

i have a strong feeling they were flour bombing JB"s land.  

unless someone else knows or "really cares" 

but  i think he owns A lot of land 

cause doesn't that cost a lot of money for fuel 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:46 AM, AussieKrissy said:

I liked dress number one. I find/found the neckline of the one she picked to be quited dated (80s) 

Right? That’s exactly what I thought of her wedding look. Maybe not 80s but definitely dated (before the 2000 and its strapless dresses).

8 hours ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

He reminded me of a young Amish men. I guess that comparison would’ make him happier though.

Is it only me or has CO reached an all time high in terms of snooze factor? I seems to me that a couple of seasons ago, there were pages and pages of comments/discussion/snark on FJ (always something to look forward to), now it's maybe one or two pages max after each episode. 

Counting On - so boring even the snark watchers can't be bothered.

I was thinking the same thing...there were a lot fewer comments on this epi since it was so boring.

I think the majority of the production cost is the family’s compensation.  That’s why we see so much recycled footage and ridiculously lame plot lines.  Keeping it very low budget keeps it profitable.

But even the fans complain about the repetitiveness, and it doesn’t bode well for the show longer term.  I think that’s why the Jana marketing machine has ramped up and we see them doubling down on attempting to be SM influencers. 

I wonder what they will show for next season.

At least now they have the Jabbie wedding and newborn Felicity to work with.

Next season they only have newlyweds Jabbie and a third baby for Jessa. They would need even more filling episodes.

22 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Next season they only have newlyweds Jabbie and a third baby for Jessa. They would need even more filling episodes.

This is why I think we will.have a special announce at the end of the season...probably a courtship and a new baby. Otherways what could they film? 

23 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

They will have plenty to work with: Jill, Abbie, Joy, Jinger, Lauren and Anna can/will all be pregnant and Jessa has a newborn.

I'm in the minority, but the flour airplane game sounds rather fun to me. But spending bachelor/ette parties doing things that involve alcohol and sexiness also sounds fun to me, so maybe I'm just about higher-risk celebrations in general.

It does strike me as oddly decadent though... the wasted flour and jet fuel, the amount of space you have to just screw around in. It's like they're Crazy Rich Arkansans these days.

Jill and Anna will not be show, Joy seems to have just a few minutes here and there and jinger has had a major part this season and I don't think she will have another baby for next season. This left only Abbie and Lauren...how many hours can they squeez from them? They don't seems to be those who bring wier on...I don't know maybe i'm wrong 

17 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

They will have plenty to work with: Jill, Abbie, Joy, Jinger, Lauren and Anna can/will all be pregnant and Jessa has a newborn.

If they will go here they need to skip a season. Normally a season is covering the things that are happening during the previous season.

Alright. I just can't with these Mizzzz Renee storylines any more. 

Either she is absolutely atrocious at her job, or TLC is setting her up.

Abbie wanted "sparkle and pouf" so Renee brings.... Barely any sparkle, fitted dresses and a couple of moderately fluffy a-line skirts. It seemed like Abbie was hoping for a white version of Jessa's dress or something similar to Kendra's dress.

She does this at every appointment, Lauren's "no lace" and all those damned lace dresses she was forced to try on. Pretty sure she did this for whichever Bates daughter went to her as well.

The only one this situation is slightly plausible for would be Joy as she clearly had no clue what she wanted. 

So ridiculous. 

53 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Jill and Anna will not be show, Joy seems to have just a few minutes here and there and jinger has had a major part this season and I don't think she will have another baby for next season. This left only Abbie and Lauren...how many hours can they squeez from them? They don't seems to be those who bring wier on...I don't know maybe i'm wrong 

they have kendra

5 minutes ago, nst said:

they have kendra

You are right I keep forgetting about her, poor Kendra ??

2 hours ago, DillyDally said:

Is it only me or has CO reached an all time high in terms of snooze factor? I seems to me that a couple of seasons ago, there were pages and pages of comments/discussion/snark on FJ (always something to look forward to), now it's maybe one or two pages max after each episode. 

Counting On - so boring even the snark watchers can't be bothered.

Well, we have already seen everything to snark about thanks to social media. And the new things we do see are so stupid there are just no words for it. 

1 hour ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Alright. I just can't with these Mizzzz Renee storylines any more. 

Either she is absolutely atrocious at her job, or TLC is setting her up.

Abbie wanted "sparkle and pouf" so Renee brings.... Barely any sparkle, fitted dresses and a couple of moderately fluffy a-line skirts. It seemed like Abbie was hoping for a white version of Jessa's dress or something similar to Kendra's dress.

She does this at every appointment, Lauren's "no lace" and all those damned lace dresses she was forced to try on. Pretty sure she did this for whichever Bates daughter went to her as well.

The only one this situation is slightly plausible for would be Joy as she clearly had no clue what she wanted. 

So ridiculous. 

I agree about Abbie's dress selections, but I just wanted to note that Lauren didn't go with "Mizz Renee" for her dress, she went to The White Dress Boutique in nearby Rogers, Arkansas.

So her being forced to try on dresses she didn't like wasn't actually a Mizz Renee thing, although it *might* have been a TLC/Figure 8 thing.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:03 PM, Buzzard said:

Kendra sweeps the sofa.

WTF? I hope that's not the same broom used to sweep the floor. I have never done this in all my decades of housekeeping. I would just use a vacuum cleaner attachment.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:48 AM, onekidanddone said:

Fly them to Albuquerque and tell them they are over seas. 

Oh PLEASE NO!    We have enough people who think New Mexico is a foreign country as it is!   We don't need them coming here on a 'mission' and handing out tracts at Old Town. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived