IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 4: Please Leave the Catholics Alone and Now Gestating

Coconut Flan

Wow that was fast! So she’s about 15-19 weeks pregnant. Maybe closer to 16-17 so I’m assuming mid to late July due date. Purely a guess ? either way she got pregnant IMMEDIATELY Aftet the wedding, October or early November.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Next to be sacrificed to the patriarchal god of quiverful?   

ETA:  Oh that will be Carlin.  I keep forgetting about her (or trying to at least). 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 4

Another child to be raised in that evil cult. Poir innocent baby. No child deserves that.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

I was just thinking "Surprised they aren't pregnant yet" then I opened the thread.

Stay predictable, fundies. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 17

I’m not surprised at all. It pisses me off a bit, but it’s not surprising. 

This is how quickly the Bates couples have moved from engagement to parenthood so far:

ZachNey: Engaged in September 2013, married in December 2013, and Bradley born in October 2014. Total of almost 14 months. 

Cherin: Engaged in August 2013, married in November 2013, and Carson born in May 2015. Total of about 21 months.

Websters: Engaged in January 2014, married in May 2014, and Allie born in April 2015. Total of around 14-15 months.

BoRi: Engaged in September 2017, married in December 2017, and Kade born in November 2018. Total of around 14 months. 

JoLton: Engaged in June 2018, married in October 2018, and expecting their first child in July 2019. Total between 12-13 months (depending on when the baby is born.) 

And their ages at the time they first became parents:

Zach: 25 years and (almost exactly) 10 months

Whitney: 21 years and 1 month

Chad: 28 years

Erin: 24 years

John: 25 years and 4 months

Alyssa: 20 years and (almost) 5 months

Bobby: 23 years and 8 months

Tori: 22 years and 10 months

Kelton: Will likely be exactly 24 years old

Josie: Will likely be 19 years and 11 months. 

So this is both the fastest and the youngest a Bates second gener has had their first child. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 17

2 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

ZachNey: Engaged in September 2013, married in December 2013, and Bradley born in October 2014. Total of almost 14 months. 

Cherin: Engaged in August 2013, married in November 2013, and Carson born in May 2015. Total of about 21 months.

Websters: Engaged in January 2014, married in May 2014, and Allie born in April 2015. Total of around 14-15 months.

BoRi: Engaged in September 2017, married in December 2017, and Kade born in November 2018. Total of around 14 months. 

JoLton: Engaged in June 2018, married in October 2018, and expecting their first child in July 2019. Total between 12-13 months (depending on when the baby is born.) 

This just shows that none of them is using birth control, the cases where there is bigger gaps it was always because infertility problems.

Also TariFish9 totally called the pregnancy:

• I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I’m not surprised at all. It pisses me off a bit, but it’s not surprising. 

This is how quickly the Bates couples have moved from engagement to parenthood so far:

And their ages at the time they first became parents:

Zach: 25 years and (almost exactly) 10 months

Whitney: 21 years and 1 month

Chad: 28 years

Erin: 24 years

John: 25 years and 4 months

Alyssa: 20 years and (almost) 5 months

Bobby: 23 years and 8 months

Tori: 22 years and 10 months

Kelton: Will likely be exactly 24 years old

Josie: Will likely be 19 years and 11 months. 

So this is both the fastest and the youngest a Bates second gener has had their first child. 

That list makes me glad immature Carlin and Evan are having such a long engagement. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 8

15 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That list makes me glad immature Carlin and Evan are having such a long engagement. 

I forget, do we have a wedding date on them yet? is it in may or am i just pulling that month out of nowhere? lol

3 minutes ago, seashell1025 said:

I forget, do we have a wedding date on them yet? is it in may or am i just pulling that month out of nowhere? lol

May 25th.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Assuming you all saw the announcement this morning that Josie and Kelton are pregnant, due in July. 

Yeah, we've been discussing it for the past two pages. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, llucie said:

This just shows that none of them is using birth control, the cases where there is bigger gaps it was always because infertility problems.

Also TariFish9 totally called the pregnancy:

I see where she mentioned that Josie looked different. Is that code for pregnant now?

• Upvote 1

Are we going to do a baby guessing thread on here, start one for the Bateses, or do it on the Duggars? Wanna put in my guess for baby balka before they announce anything else

• I Agree 1

Wait, wait, wait a minute! They're all getting pregnant on their honeymoons, except for the couple with fertility problems?! It's almost like they are members of a cult that shuns birth control or something?! Who would have thought it?

(Yes, that's my attempt at sarcasm.) 

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 9
  • Love 2

My inner grammar nazi self is shrieking at the last line! I really want to comment to correct her but I don’t want my friends to see I follow these people ?

AB3FCDAA-1638-4BF3-84D0-DED7DCDDAE4E.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

My inner grammar nazi self is shrieking at the last line! I really want to comment to correct her but I don’t want my friends to see I follow these people ?

Came here to say this. SOTDRT strikes again. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Seems like they held off announcing to time it with their wedding episode.

Seriously though, these fundies should be used as sex education. They literally have sex once and get pregnant. Surely this is enough to scare off people (because it's scaring 20 something year old me hahaha)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

20 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Gah! *shudders*

Subject/Object use people! Sorry Balkas, your baby is an OBJECT right now, not a SUBJECT! Of course, I guess you're all subject to the lord? ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

I’m not even a grammar freak and that made me cringe ? some rules of grammar are hard. I get it. Lay vs lie. Effect vs affect. “Can’t wait to meet he/she” ??? How does that even should right ?

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Kailash said:

I see where she mentioned that Josie looked different. Is that code for pregnant now?

Rufus, I hope not!

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic