IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 4: Please Leave the Catholics Alone and Now Gestating

Coconut Flan

12 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Sunflowers aren't common in Europe, right? [I believe they are native to North America]. They are extremely tough--and tall!

They are very common in Southern Europe, mainly in France I think. But they could still be in infected with diseases so I would not go in there and have the chance that I ruin someone’s business.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

They are very common in Southern Europe, mainly in France I think. But they could still be in infected with diseases so I would not go in there and have the chance that I ruin someone’s business.

Sunflowers are sturdy, tulips are waaay more delicate. In Italy sunflowers can easily grow wild as any other weed from discarded seeds and grow healthy without problems. Tulips are definitely more needy and much more prone to diseases.

• Upvote 7

All of the Bates girls have to stop doing the -smile into the distance while my hand is midway through my hair pose and the wind is lightly blowing in perfect lighting' pose. Really. Seriously.  Just stop.

Edited by Mudgie
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Mudgie said:

All of the Bates girls have to stop doing the -smile into the distance while my hand is midway through my hair pose and the wind is lightly blowing in perfect lighting' pose. Really. Seriously.  Just stop.

It's a very flattering pose...these people micromanage their images to an insane degree.

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic