IGNORED

JinJer 47: Sparking J-O-Y

Georgiana

On 2/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, nausicaa said:

It's such a ridiculous hashtag. And God they are so damn smug. They've been married all of two years and three months. Whoopdedoo. If you make it thirty years and want to preach to me, fine. But if you're still technically newlyweds, why don't you take a seat next to the parents of newborns who suddenly know everything about every stage of parenting.

Oh they are those parent too. I love when they would give advice posts about parenting on their insta stories. Like you have been married for 2 minutes and parents for 30 seconds and these bitches are out here writing book, shelping all this beating 50/Always more garbage plus the oils (shes an oil expert too) and now they have a podcast. To bad Anna Faris took the name Unqualified because that's what these two really are but they have millions of followers just drinking it up. 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, Satan'sFortress said:

I was Roman Catholic for about 20 years---church every Sunday + holy days.  I never once went to a church that served wine or grape juice.  The priest drank the wine & the rest of us just got  the bread. It is interesting to me . . . this was a church in Massachusetts and one in Texas, plus any others that we went to on vacation.  This would have been late 60s through the late 80s.  Is that untypical? Just curious.

For the late 60s, yes, but not for the late 80’s. I never drank from the communion all cup because of the germ possibility.

Jinger just posted some adorable pictures of Felicity on Instagram. She also posted a picture of Lizzie with a “decaf” coffee cup, is she wanting to fuel the pregnancy rumors? 

On 2/17/2019 at 3:22 PM, TatiFish9 said:

@zygote373 did Jeremy and Audrey ever say why they left TLC?

Truly sorry to bring the thread back to Jeremy and Audrey again, but I only saw this now. 

They never really gave a reason other than the Lord was calling them to other ministry or something. Namely, selling marriage journals, Always More swag, MLM essential oils, and a book about their love story. I’m sure the Lord fully supports them in these endeavors.

They did also say they didn’t want to subject Ember to the cameras as she grew up, but one look at their instagrams tells you they’re happy to exploit images of her for likes and to sell things, so. 

8 hours ago, Whatthefundie said:

Jinger just posted some adorable pictures of Felicity on Instagram. She also posted a picture of Lizzie with a “decaf” coffee cup, is she wanting to fuel the pregnancy rumors? 

I feel a bit like she is feeding the pregnancy rumors. If she is pregnant it's probably too soon to announce, especially in light of all the miscarriage talk on CO.

For awhile I was counting Jinger out of the Schroedinger's Uterus pool, but with Felicity being 7 months old, a pregnancy seems more plausible. If there's an announcement to be made, I imagine it will come in a couple of months, possibly a cutesy Easter announcement? I feel like they waited until they were well into the second trimester before announcing Felicity.

I like that Jinger isnt playing the "guess if I am, guess if I'm not" game.  I also like that she said "preggers."  Despite her annoyance of a husband I still have hope that Jinger will break free from the Duggar breeding mandate and have the amount of children SHE chooses in the manner that SHE wants.

13 hours ago, zygote373 said:

Truly sorry to bring the thread back to Jeremy and Audrey again, but I only saw this now. 

They never really gave a reason other than the Lord was calling them to other ministry or something. Namely, selling marriage journals, Always More swag, MLM essential oils, and a book about their love story. I’m sure the Lord fully supports them in these endeavors.

They did also say they didn’t want to subject Ember to the cameras as she grew up, but one look at their instagrams tells you they’re happy to exploit images of her for likes and to sell things, so. 

Don't forget the podcast :562479541f2d4_32(7):

They just didn't want to be on TLC anymore because it wasn't a show all about them. 

On 2/17/2019 at 2:11 AM, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

OK guys, I found a church for Jeremy!!!

Hide contents

F66A4362-0A22-4EC8-91B6-F27DE3185602.jpeg.76af8703a392fccc9342d0704e10b2fa.jpeg

I thought I recognized this church!  It's local to me.
Church of the Stunned Chicken is actually Church by the Sea in Madeira Beach FL.  :pb_lol:
Ironically I spotted the Rod Family (in their photos) at a restaurant in Mad Beach during last year's winter tour in FL.  It's a tiny community, so odd indeed.

I had long thought there was a chance Jeremy's brother wasn't fundie. Now I feel pretty darn confident he isn't. Jeremy still sucks. 

Jeremy still seems close to his family and his brother so it’s nice that Felicity and any other Vuolo children will have unfundie family. Hopefully they are inspired by them. 

I’m assuming Jeremy will not be promoting his brother’s film ...

On 2/20/2019 at 1:16 AM, zygote373 said:

I'm not sorry! I will bring it back to them and remind people that these whackos posted on their website publicly that saying their vows while having sex was mindblowing. I don't know what they actually said, I was shocked that they posted that! They are strange and awful and ugh! 

Wow that synopsis of a seemingly trans positive movie made by Jeremy's brother is kind of a pleasant surprise. I wonder what family get-togethers must be like for him with his brother and father probably praying for his immortal soul. Super judgey and awkward? I'm curious what Jinger makes of him.

I would be quite surprised if Jinger and Jeremy aren't spacing their kids two years apart at least. I doubt they end up with more than 5-6. I think they like their lifestyle too much to have more than that. Plus we know that Jeremy's Church is completely fine with non-hormonal birth control and child spacing.

I expect Jeremy's church is fine with hormonal birth control unless we've heard otherwise. I expect Cross Church is fine with hormonal birth control. It does seem like a pretty big jump for any of this Duggar gen to use birth control pills, but I'd be more shocked if any of them actually shared directly that they were using any form of birth control. 

Jeremy posted this selfie of Jinger. It’s giving me Zoolander vibes.

Glad Jinger is maybe moving away from the heavy makeup on the lower eyelid. Looks a lot better.

Her hair looks nice all curly like that. But if I may slip my Tyra Banks high heels on, she needs more smize in those eyes. RIght now, it's reading more "confused" than "fierce". 

On 2/22/2019 at 11:41 PM, Pecansforeveryone said:

I had long thought there was a chance Jeremy's brother wasn't fundie. Now I feel pretty darn confident he isn't. Jeremy still sucks. 

I would say that it makes Jeremy suck more because it shows he's been exposed to more progressive views and actively rejects them to be bigoted and hateful. 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:11 PM, Carm_88 said:

I'm not sorry! I will bring it back to them and remind people that these whackos posted on their website publicly that saying their vows while having sex was mindblowing. I don't know what they actually said, I was shocked that they posted that! They are strange and awful and ugh! 

Jeez, fundie really take the fun out od sex.

What else? Hole-in-the-sheet, missionary only?

On 2/23/2019 at 10:27 AM, theotherelise said:

I expect Jeremy's church is fine with hormonal birth control unless we've heard otherwise. I expect Cross Church is fine with hormonal birth control. It does seem like a pretty big jump for any of this Duggar gen to use birth control pills, but I'd be more shocked if any of them actually shared directly that they were using any form of birth control. 

Do you expect this for any particular reason? I'm just curious as to whether Jeremy's church (edit: or Cross Church) has anything to say on the topic. A lot of non-fundie but conservative evangelicals are fine with barrier methods and/or NFP but are definitely not fine with hormonal birth control. 

I don’t know if this counts, but Cross Church has hosted Hobby Lobby president (and IBLP darling and smuggler) Steve Green, whose bad takes on HBC have been very public thanks to Burwell v. Hobby Lobby. This makes me skeptical that they’re okay with HBC.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived