IGNORED

John Shrader 17: Boring Poems and I know it was you, Fredo

samurai_sarah

10 hours ago, formergothardite said:

That video of them singing with hand motions gave me flashbacks to my teen years having to do that and hating it. 

I resolved as an adult that I’m done with hand motions. I won’t do ‘em, can’t make me.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Petronella said:

I resolved as an adult that I’m done with hand motions. I won’t do ‘em, can’t make me.

I don't think those are mere hand motions.  It looks like bad ASL.

Zambian Sign Language is not necessarily the same as ASL.  Just saying.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Carol said:

Sounds like Bro John has a huge man-crush on Bro Ted!

Should we be worried?? ?

The whole "lying on a concrete floor praying together" thing has me a little concerned, mainly because it's so over the top. 

Has Bro. Ted out-Shradered Bro John? 

Bro. Ted is significant because he seems to be one of the few people (or the only person) that John considers to be a theologically pure peer.  

• Upvote 9

On 5/20/2019 at 6:19 AM, Palimpsest said:

I don't think those are mere hand motions.  It looks like bad ASL.

Zambian Sign Language is not necessarily the same as ASL.  Just saying.

Those are (basically, sloppily) the ASL lyrics to Jesus Loves Me. I wondered why they were teaching them to Zambian children, too. 

• Thank You 4

45 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

Those are (basically, sloppily) the ASL lyrics to Jesus Loves Me. I wondered why they were teaching them to Zambian children, too. 

They probably call this "ministering to the Deaf" because Esther knows the ASL signs for "Yes", "Bible" and "love."  This is what it is supposed to look like when done properly. 

Spoiler

And, Johnny, we are still awaiting photos of the 50!!!111!!! men you got at your conference.  Surely Enoch or Timothy could have taken a couple of pictures of the vast crowd.

Pictures or it didn't happen.  :penguin-no:

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I would be surprised if the children were deaf. 

3 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

And, Johnny, we are still awaiting photos of the 50!!!111!!! men you got at your conference.  Surely Enoch or Timothy could have taken a couple of pictures of the vast crowd.

Bro. Ted's pictures did not show 50 men! I suspect John might be stretching the truth. 

• Upvote 6

Embellishing for Jesus. What a noble and dignified way to live. 

If we can spot these lies so easily I don’t understand how people can still support him financially. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

59 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I would be surprised if the children were deaf. 

Bro. Ted's pictures did not show 50 men! I suspect John might be stretching the truth. 

I'd put money on them not being Deaf but the humpers don't know that.

John doesn't merely stretch the truth.  He twists and yanks it until it screams.  We have caught him in so many lies.

• Upvote 7

On 5/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, Howl said:

Bro. Ted is significant because he seems to be one of the few people (or the only person) that John considers to be a theologically pure peer.  

For now... I’ve run in to lots of Christians who fall out on doctrine and leGalism... some people, and John is one of them, cannot help themselves but to look for differences that make them look better, more Christian, more holy, etc... 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

And don't forget that John and Rea had a positive Biblically Correct Bromance until they fell out.  He gets crushes quite frequently, but as soon as a Bro. sees through him and tells him off they become the Wrong Sort of Baptist,

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Speaking of Rea, he is back in America for a bit. His 17 year old will be leaving Zambia to stay in America to go to Bible college. Rea went knocking on doors in Salem, Oregon and claims he found people who had never heard about salvation. I think those people were mocking him. He has six faithful men who can preach while he is in America. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Speaking of Rea, he is back in America for a bit. His 17 year old will be leaving Zambia to stay in America to go to Bible college. Rea went knocking on doors in Salem, Oregon and claims he found people who had never heard about salvation. I think those people were mocking him. He has six faithful men who can preach while he is in America. 

He was in my town and I missed him?!!  I can say with certainty that folks here know about salvation.

• Upvote 3

On 2/4/2019 at 8:52 PM, Aine said:

I'm also a proud beagle Mama. My girl likes to play with bugs by chasing them or gently touching them with her paw. I found her out in the woods close to death. The vet thinks she'd been out for months, she was emaciated and had almost no hair left on her due to scrub rash (cuts and scabs and inflammation from the brush), the almost 70 engorged ticks that were removed from her and some had skin growing over the top, and when I got her in my car she lost control of her bowels and all that came out was blood and hundreds of live worms. Getting her in my car wasn't hard though- she approached me and was the most trusting and gentle thing from the beginning. She was definitely someone's poorly treated hunting dog though- she is gun trained and her tail was docked at the height of a 'beagle coop' that some hunters keep their dogs in around here :(

I have since had a number of incidents that illustrated the trauma of her life before me but one that was less traumatic and more surprising was this one. Like I said, she's so gentle and trusting but also very calm and patient with cats and dogs of various levels of anxiousness and things. She also loves kids and she's amazing with my best friend's now 18-month-old. They are best friends. But I had her off leash in an open area designed for dogs to be off-leash in my previous apartment complex last Spring and my ex-housemate's HUGE and rambunctious but anxious and uncoordinated dog went for the toy I'd thrown and I guess startled a baby bird out of its nest? It fell from a very low branch and was walking and flapping it's wings that had only the tiniest bit of feathering on them and squawking for it's mom. My housemate's dog was interested but freaked out by this little one, kind of dancing around it and then hiding behind the tree trunk. I was trying to work out what to do with it to get it to safety and stop my housemate's dog from accidentally stomping on it when my little beagle, 4 months after I found her and still building up her strength, suddenly appeared out of no where so so so quickly and scooped this baby bird up in her mouth whole with its little legs sticking out of it's mouth. She was holding it gently in her mouth. She looked at me so proud, tail wagging, and I screamed in horror and she dropped it at my feet and sat, tail wagging, looking at me.

I scooped her up and the other dog followed me inside. I went back outside and put baby bird back in the nest and the Mama was back by then. I hope it didn't die from shock- I never saw a body. But back inside, my little beagle was crying and too scared to come near me and trying to get back outside. I realized later after some other incidents where she couldn't chase a rabbit or something due to being on a leash and other things that she was terrified I would punish her for not 'getting' the bird and she likely only ever got any love or reinforcement for catching what she chased. ?

My little girl is a quirky little thing but she's so amazing and with the things she's seen me through the past 14 months, I believe she saved my life. I never understood people being all about one dog breed as I've had mutts all my life that I adored- but I really get the love for beagles now. They're all funny and quirky in their own ways but they all have such wonderful temperaments and their stubbornness/intelligence/sociability and so much more makes them so special.

One my favorite of my girl's quirks is that her months of eating grass to survive has made her something of a 'grass connoisseur'. She has a couple favorite types of grass and when she's a patch of those specific types that is super green and not trodden on and tall, she wants to have at it every time. I can spot them now before she even sees them and try and steer her away because she gets constipated when she eats as much as she does when she finds it. I know dogs eat grass when they have an upset stomach but these instances are very much her seeing her favorite 'tasty' kind of grass and having a snack for old time's sake ?

Sorry for being off topic- I just love meeting other people who love or loved their quirky little beagles like I love mine :) 

Obviously, John is still deluded and an idiot and Esther's condescending "Good job" to Boyd blowing out his candles is difficult to listen to ?

aww your poor baby.  I'm glad you found each other!  Dogs are so forgiving, we don't really deserve them.  

I love me some beagles.  They are such derpy dogs :)   I have 2 close friends that have beagles so I get my beagle fix that way.  I love them, but I couldn't take the baying (and I'm sure my neighbors are at their limit with the dogs we have now).

Your story reminded me of an incident when Teq was probably around 1 year old.  For some reason, our dogs will rarely "drop" for my husband.  They will immediately drop for me, so I'm used to him carrying a dog to me and me having them drop whatever they have.

One day he brought Teq into the bedroom where I was napping and woke me up telling me Teq had something in her mouth that she brought in from outside and she absolutely would not drop it for him.   I groggily put my hand out and before I even said drop she opened her mouth and out popped a fledgling robin, a bit soggy, but completely unhurt.   She was SO proud of herself LOL.

My husband took the bird that was a bit confused but didn't seem any the worse for wear out and put it on the other side of the fence where Teq couldn't keep "fetching" it.    When he checked later it was gone so I hope another animal didn't get it.  At least we know it didn't die from shock where he put it.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, Curious said:

aww your poor baby.  I'm glad you found each other!  Dogs are so forgiving, we don't really deserve them.  

I love me some beagles.  They are such derpy dogs :)   I have 2 close friends that have beagles so I get my beagle fix that way.  I love them, but I couldn't take the baying (and I'm sure my neighbors are at their limit with the dogs we have now).

Awww...Teq sounds so sweet! I feel bad for them when they're so proud and as their human parents we're all, "NOPE!" Even if it is needed.

Thankfully my Ruth isn't reactive to things outside and doesn't bay excessively. She'll back up my housemate's Dalmatian if she starts barking from a front window, even if she has no idea what she is backing up or barking at. Mostly I get the howling out of excitement or wanting to play or go outside. She makes the most wide variety of sounds that I've ever heard from a dog to communicate things or get attention but they aren't all loud and she's not reactive to loud noises.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

To date, the two dogs I have at the moment have dismally failed to catch a bunny, a chipmunk, or a bird.  Not for lack of trying with the bunnies.  Unlike my other sighthounds who could grab birds on the wing and chipmunks off the ground.  They they would look at me sadly because grabbing them meant they broke that particular squeaky toy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

John is on the road again.  With Boyd.  I really hope he is paying Bro. Boyd.

Bro. Boyd and I are in Southern Province right now, we met yesterday with a group that has been contacted through the receiving of our Gospel tracts!

For offer six hours these dear people sat there, sometimes even in the sun, listening to the glorious gospel of Christ, as we revealed the Righteousness of God to them.

Six hours!

For all but two (one of whom had come visited us in Kafue a few weeks ago), they had NEVER been shown from the Bible about the Righteousness of God. They were trusting in their own righteous good works and their baptism to obtain eternal salvation.

Miserable sinners.

It took over six hours because we have made a dramatic shift in our witnessing approach. When we look at a verse, we have started asking questions to see if the ones being witnessed to understand what the verse is saying. We had to re-read most of the verses yesterday, sometimes up to five or six times.

Five or 6 times. :(

The precious people here in Zambia have not been taught to listen proactively and critically, as the religions, churches, and spiritual "leaders" want people that just "swallow and follow" (hey, that's good, never heard that said that succinctly before)

Not very good at all.

Some asked great questions, and, although no one professed Christ, they were clearly shown from the Scriptures that man's righteousness is as "filthy rags" (Is. 64:6) and that we cannot DO anything or ADD anything to Christ's finished work at Calvary by His precious shed blood and resurrection!

I thought you'd quit that quick conversion stuff, Johnny.

We also met a precious Baptist pastor that was invited to that meeting. He was the ONE there that understood and was trusting in the Righteousness of God only through Christ for his salvation.

He has passed through some deep waters and trials and we will be spending Friday night and Saturday morning with him getting to know him and seeking to be an encouragement to him.

Run, precious pastor, run!

Today we met with another group further South, also as a result of the Gospel tracts. By the time most of you will be reading this, we will have been teaching for several hours, but would still covet your prayers, then tonight meeting with Mr. Kelvin, also about Salvation!

He'll be exhausted!

I also want to thank the Lord for my precious wife Esther who support and laborers so faithfully with me. She is meeting with her ladies discipleship group right now. Please pray for more faithful ladies as well.

Thanks for your fervant prayers friends,

Bro. John
Zambia

(For some reason this failed to post this morning, we just finished about four hours with this second group)

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.  He mentioned Esther and her ladies.  I think Esther has converted more ladies than John has men, but they don't count.  I wonder whether the matching skirts on Esther's ladies are bribes.

Several photos of a small group of menfolk hanging on John's every word.

We have another update post too.  Back in a bit.

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

He's really targeting the Southern Province.

Second Day of Southern Province Preaching Points Trip

Mr. Enoch, the man sitting in the chair to the left next to the whiteboard received our Gospel tracts, and contacted me about a month ago wanting to know more about being born again. He invited his wife and friends and neighbors also, and the group listened intently for around four hours. I was grateful for Bro. Boyd helping with translation to make sure everything was extremely clear. This group also was as Romans 10:3 describes, "...ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness..."

I hope Boyd was telling the group about  the cell phone John gave him.  Don't count on that belonging to you, Boyd dear.  If you cross Johnny he'll claim you stole it.

Again, no professions of faith, but the expecting lady in the middle of the picture wearing a white shirt that listened VERY intently, reading the verses along with us.

Expecting dinner?  Looks like she's pregnant.  Or, if you must use Victorian euphemisms, John, she's an expectant mother.  

Also, the three young men on the right continued listening carefully for hours while sitting in the hot direct sun after the shade moved. All glory to the Lamb, the Gospel Seed of Biblical salvation ONLY through Christ's Blood and Righteousness was carefully and clearly planted, so we praise the Living God of Heaven for this!

Poor things. Why not move everyone into the shade, you twit?  

The second picture is my new friend Mr. Kelvin Sota.

Run Mr. Kelvin!

We met him a couple months ago, and though he was invited as a student in 9th grade to an Independent Baptist church being planted by a Missionary around 25 years ago, he was never individually dealt with, went through their "baptism class," was baptized, joined the church, and was with them for the next three years. After several years, he's now been in Southern Province for 16 years, but he still identified himself with them.

"Dealt with" is an unfortunate choice of words.  But that Independent Baptist Church was not nearly as good as Johnny's.  

As I shared in a previous post, when I simply and carefully questioned him while witnessing to him, he told me he was trusting in that baptism and his good works to save him.

He's unsaved.

We had the glorious privilege of spending over four hours together with him last night, with more than three of them spent in sharing the glorious truth of the Righteousness of God!

Only three of them?

When we finished going through the Scriptures, Mr. Kelvin thanked us and with gravity and seriousness said, "Now the onus is upon me to digest what I've heard, and respond to it."

Vomit it up fast, Mr. Kelvin!  John is a charlatan preaching a twisted version of Christianity.  You can't trust him not to exploit you.

Please pray with us for Mr. Kelvin Sota, the group with Enoch, and the first group from Wednesday, that God will do what we cannot do, to open their blinded minds and hearts, and bring "godly sorrow" that "worketh repentance unto salvation..." (II Cor. 7:10).

Praying that they will all flee.

We meet with another small group this morning until noon, then will be headed back North about two hours to meet with pastor Arthur to see how we can encourage this brother. He is one of literally only five people in my five years here that answered my questions about his salvation testimony with answers that he was trusting in Christ alone as his righteousness.

Funny that you have never mentioned Bro Arthur before then. 

Keep praying, we will keep planting and watering, and waiting upon God to give the increase,

Bro. John and Bro. Boyd
Southern Province, Zambia

Send more money!  We need an increase!

Edited by Palimpsest
fixed quotes
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

We meet with another small group this morning until noon, then will be headed back North about two hours to meet with pastor Arthur to see how we can encourage this brother. He is one of literally only five people in my five years here that answered my questions about his salvation testimony with answers that he was trusting in Christ alone as his righteousness.

So John is saying that there have been only 5 real converts in 5 years? Because to me, that seems to be what he is claiming. What a terrible return in terms of time and money.

So John is saying that there have been only 5 real converts in 5 years? Because to me, that seems to be what he is claiming. What a terrible return in terms of time and money.
Never mind. I reread. It could mean that he has found only 5 true Christians in his travels, they might not necessarily be his converts. 5 years of living there and he has met only 5 true Christians - that very much seems in keeping with John.
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

17 hours ago, waltraute said:

5 years of living there and he has met only 5 true Christians - that very much seems in keeping with John.

Yes, I think that's what he means.  Even other "Baptist" missionaries aren't true Christians to John Shrader.

And he's on a roll.  This update is long.  He's found Internet access underneath the Baobab tree.  "Don't pray under the Baobab Tree with anyone else but John."

Third Day of Southern Province Preaching Points Trip, and Lessons from the Baobab Tree

Bro. Boyd and I were privileged to return back to Enoch's house one last time, where we took several hours to again through the the Gospel carefully. Some of the ladies joined us again, as well as some new men, and it was a blessing to see them once again turning to the Scriptures and following along, listening to the preaching of the Word of God.

One of those new guys, a dear older gentleman, Mr. Bupe Yotam, was very diligent to carefully write each Scripture passage down we covered, and read along as well. He sobgratefully [sic] accepted the B.E.A.M.S. King James Bible we gave him. Would you pause and pray for his, as well as these others, salvation?

Why are older people always "dear" and especially "precious."

How I long to see souls saved. How easy it would be to ask for a show of hands, then lead these precious people in a prayer, then pat myself on the back, but half a decade of ministry in Africa has taught me much. Such a practice finds no precedent in the Pure and Preserved Words of the Living God of Heaven, so I have eschewed it having observed its dangers of not dealing carefully and patiently with individuals, letting God bring the "godly sorrow" which "worketh repentance unto Salvation..." (II Cor. 7:10).

Say what?  John pats himself on the back all the time.  He's only "eschewed" quick conversions because his conversion rate is abysmal.  And because all his original converts saw through him and ran away.

After finishing our last time of preaching, we dropped off two men that had joined us from town, then headed North.

I cannot recount to you the sad and heartbreaking accounts that have been shared with me by this precious National pastor, for that would be gossip,

So he'll just hint at them.  He's been reproved for gossiping anyway.

but I know personally the deep pain when a close friend and loved associate turns against you.

A nice bit of shade thrown at Rea there.

It made me resolve even more to be careful, accountable, trustworthy, open, and Biblical as a missionary.

We are still waiting for a full accounting Johnny and we don't trust you.  And I don't think your version of Christianity is Biblical or Christlike at all.

I have been so saddened over the years as this has happened over and over again, as National pastors have shared their discouragement with me over the actions and positions and demeanor of the missionaries.

Throwing shade at all other missionaries.

I am not naming names, nor making myself to be sometime better than others.

Oh, go ahead.  We'll get out the popcorn.  And you are making yourself out to be better than everyone else

I will say that the cause of Christ has suffered here in Zambia...because of some of the Independent Baptist missionaries over the years.

Name names!

Please pray for me, that my mouth, my movements...my entire ministry might be in the fear of God dearly beloved.

I would if I thought it would work

As we sat encouraging this wounded brother regarding the doctrine of suffering from the words of Jesus and the New Testament, something happened that I'm asking you to pray with me about.

A man, who will remain as yet unnamed, called me in brokenness and with weeping. He said that he has seen that his life has been about him and his pride, not about Christ and His Glory. I reiterated my forgiveness and love for him, but sought to encourage him to turn his sorrow towards God. Please pray for this man, that God will continue to soften his heart. Only God know exactly where he is, but I love him, and deeply desire to see him right with God, whatever that means and whatever that takes.

Such hubris.  

God is doing a work here in Zambia, if nowhere else but in my heart.

Because John's heart is all important.

He is purifying, exposing, revealing, and I want to be all that he wants me to be. Please pray for me, for my beloved wife Esther, for our precious eleven (so far) children, and for the vast needs of this country with a land mass the size of Texas.

Tie a knot in your penis, John.  That is more than enough children to be supported by your donors.

I am not worthy to be here, to be counted faithful by God and put in the ministry, but God has called us here, brought us here, and kept and sustained us here through trial after trial.

You are not worthy, and I think Satan has put you there.

Biblical ministry grows slowly here in Zambia. The "get quick rich" "health and wealth" promises of the Pentecostals have brought tremendous confusion, and missionaries, even well meaning independent Baptist ones, not well studied in the animistic heritage and history of our beloved African peoples have brought an "A-B-C-1-2-3" type of evangelism here which produces an incredible number of professions, but many are clearly not genuine (one church here claimed around 1,000 "saved" in one year, but only one or two were in the church at the end of the year, according to the testimony of one of their church members), and those that stay have often produced churches and congregants and even pastors that have already been, or are quickly being pulled into the Pentecostal style of music, "worship," prayers and ministry. Compromise is rampant, and growing worse by the year.

It is all the Pentecostalist's fault.

I'm not saying none have been saved.

Except by me, John Shrader.

I'm trying to sound an alarm, mainly for my Zambian friends and any national pastors that have ears to hear, that dependency missions, and pushes for quick salvation decisions have clearly and demonstrably largely failed, and the results after decades now are becoming clearer and easier than ever before to see.

I do nothing for my converts so they can't depend on me.  And I know all about failure.

I am not the expert.

Stop pretending to be one then.

I am praying for companions and co-laborers to join me in seeking to return to a pure, New Testament model of soul winning, church planting, Bible preaching, Holy living, God glorifying service for His Glory alone!

#WhereisBroTheophilI

We need pure vernacular Bibles here in Zambia. There is not even one. This will take teams of Biblically saved men, from Scriptural churches working together.

Christ on a cracker.  There are translations of the Bible in many Zambian languages.  But John thinks they aren't pure.  As he can't read them how does he know!

We need pure hymnals in the vernacular. It is heartbreaking to see what has been done to the hymns in the vernacular.

"Pure hymnals."  Jebus, John,  Hymns are hymns.  Religious songs.  

We need laborers...and I have begun asking God to do something beyond what I can even ask or think.

Ambitious, aren't you.

Ask the Lord to do away with Ebola, poverty, and starvation for starters.  

Pray friends, like you've never prayed before for us.

Pray.

Frequently.

Fervently.

Faithfully.

Pray.

Brother John Shrader
Zambia

At least I've taught John to spell "fervently" right.

Edited by Palimpsest
fixed quotes
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12
  • Love 2

Bro. John said about a wounded, weeping unnamed man: 

Only God know exactly where he is, but I love him, and deeply desire to see him right with God, whatever that means and whatever that takes.

This is an epic steaming pile of bullshit. Epic.  Bro John would NEVER accept someone getting right with God unless it was Bro John's prescribed way of getting right with God. You have to get right with Bro Pope John first and then Bro Pope John approves that maybe you've gotten right with God. 

• Upvote 6

"After finishing our last time of preaching, we dropped off two men that had joined us from town, then headed North.

I cannot recount to you the sad and heartbreaking accounts that have been shared with me by this precious National pastor, for that would be gossip, but I'll give his initials, and his wife's last name".

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

16 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Tie a knot in your penis, John.

From your lips to Rufus' ears! :moose:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

John gives us another update;

Wow, what a GLORIOUS day! SCRIPTURE QUOTATION FOR 3+ HOURS and TWO Baptisms!!

Because John Shrader has "sechewed" swift conversions.

As those of you who regularly follow our posts already know, our church here has started the "True Treasure Scripture Memory" program that I came up with at the end of last year, which has five monthly verses to memorize that follow a theme, such as the Word of God, Sin, the Righteousness of God, Coming Judgment, Godly Sorrow, etc. There's a weekly verse and a bonus verse each month.

Well those must be your private posts.  So memorizing is the true path to God?  Or is that follow and swallow?

We quote the verse each week, and then usually have a good number each month say all five verses together (at "month end" Lord's Day we take the whole 30 min. opening plus the Sunday Bible Teaching hour with solid quoting, but today was the Six Month Challenge, to see who could quote all 30 verses.

Memorizing is the way to God!  Even if you don't understand the verses.

I honestly was expecting maybe five to seven at most, but was shocked, surprised, and extremely delighted to have TWENTY-TWO say all THIRTY verses in a row, most with little to no help!

Rufus bless.

If you watch the video, the only thing little Moses has in front of him is a list of the references, with the first two words of each verse, but most didn't even need that!

We gave little Moses a cheat sheet.

We quoted Scripture today for more than THREE SOLID HOURS STRAIGHT!!!! It literally took the 30 min. opening, the Bible teaching hour, and the church service time (and more)! We started at 9 am and it was almost 1 pm when we finished quoting!!!

And this proves what?

I'm telling you, I had tears of joy to see these precious Zambians, many whom had never quoted several verses at one time together before we started this, and some never even having memorized even ONE single verse...just THRILLED my soul!! Talk about getting your "blesser" blessed beyond measure!!!

Per John -- Memorization IS conversion!

Then, after hearing their testimonies of salvation and the church members agreeing that the biblical fruits of repentance have been CLEARLY seen in their lives, we baptized Sister Mary and Bro. Luckson today after the quotation service!!

'Cos we needed new Converts for the cause.  Tremendously!

My heart is filled to overflowing at God's goodness, and then after the service one of the men that had been church disciplined about two years ago spent a good amount of time talking with me, and he seems to be truly examining himself and said God is really convicting him. Please pray that he will seek the Lord.

Name him, Johnny-dolly-bear, so that we may pray.  But I thinkest you make this up out of whole cloth, because though art a liar  A big and Tremendous liar.

God is saving, adding, convicting, working, moving, leading and doing much here in Kafue.

Sure he is.  Unfortunately God has not yet sent you home.

We covet and thank you for your continued prayer for the work,

Bro. John for Esther and all here
Kafue, Zambia

Bro. John is desperate.  He makes stuff up when his knickers have displayed themselves for the 99th time..

Honestly, Johnny, you really have to make up your mind.  Quicky conversion via memorised Bible verses isn't by Grace Alone.  Quickie Baptisms aren't what it is all about.   And remembering Bible versus is not the same as understanding them

And Johnny, dear, you wouldn't know Grace (alone or not) even if it coshed you on the head at 60 mph.

It is always about John Shrader

• Upvote 9

34 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

THREE SOLID HOURS STRAIGHT!!!!

I truly hope he is making this up.  But if he isn't, this is one of the reasons he can't keep church members. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic