IGNORED

Dillards 73: A Bitter Dill

Jellybean

@VelociRapture,  I'll have to show that story to my husband.   I think he'll find it interesting.

I'm glad to see baby Pixie getting kangaroo care from her mom.  Kangaroo care was just starting back in 1987 when Katherine was born.  One of the OTs in the NICU had attended a seminar about kangaroo care and wanted to see our NICU adoptthe practice, but it would take a couple of years before they did.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Israel was never in the NICU it was definitely Sam's birth he was objecting to the cost of. I expect that they filmed it and then didn't release it when Derek Fell From Grace.

52 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

Israel was never in the NICU it was definitely Sam's birth he was objecting to the cost of. I expect that they filmed it and then didn't release it when Derek Fell From Grace.

Agreed. And to take it a step further, when Izzy was born, the Dillards most likely had insurance through DD’s WM job. Perhaps Figure 8 does offer some insurance to the Duggars, and since DD had been cut off, so was his health insurance coverage... although when Sam was hospitalized (July)the Dillards were still on the payroll, so that doesn’t make sense either. 

But I do agree that DD was talking about Sam’s birth, not Izzy’s. 

I didn’t know about Figure 8 so I looked them up. I really didn’t know that the Duggar’s and Bates shared the same production company!

Not just the Duggars and Bates.  The Gosselins were produced by Figure 8 (and Mr. Jim the sound guy was part of that crew)

Derick agreed to the arrangement. If he was half as smart as he thinks that he is, he would have realized that he was getting screwed by JB. If he is getting screwed by JB, he might just be an all around entitled dumbass. Try being a job type of person! 

34 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Well, no matter what happened...I think Derick and we can at least agree that he desperately needs a reality check. 

Reality check, attitude check, ego check, personality check.  He needs so much checked he needs an MRI to find it all. 

Gosh, Sam is so cute. He looks like a Duggar baby of old but I can't put my finger on who he's making me think of... Something in his looks does hearken to Jessa's Henry, I'm thinking literally as I type this, yes? 

1 hour ago, lizzybee said:

Gosh, Sam is so cute. He looks like a Duggar baby of old but I can't put my finger on who he's making me think of... Something in his looks does hearken to Jessa's Henry, I'm thinking literally as I type this, yes? 

He's just adorable. I think Sammy looks so much like James.

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Reality check, attitude check, ego check, personality check.  He needs so much checked he needs an MRI to find it all. 

PAY CHECK!

Jill... stop using your three year old as a photographer and invest in a tripod! I don't know why this annoys me so much but it does!

3 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Gosh, Sam is so cute. He looks like a Duggar baby of old but I can't put my finger on who he's making me think of... 

I've always seen young James in him.  Which is a much more fortunate condition than that of his older brother who is all Derick.

On 2/17/2019 at 10:52 AM, acheronbeach said:

He also has no snowpants and is wearing jeans.  And you notice that Derick is fully kitted out - snowpants, coat, boots, hat.  

Jill's video skills are, as usual, a fail.  She records through a frosted/fogged window.  Derick uses the snow as an opportunity to pontificate - can't pass up a chance to tell other people how to make snowballs, snowmen, or snow angels.  You can't really hear Israel or Derick, but neither of them really seem to be having much fun.  

Does anyone else wonder if Jill's overuse of "yay!" grinds on Dwreck's last nerve?  I couldn't make it through this six minute video without gritting my teeth.  I doubt Jill realizes she says that ALL the time.

17 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

OK, so the newest Instagram shill is kinda awkward as it always is, but I WANT THOSE SHOES. I WANT THEM SO BAD. 

I've seen various versions of that shoe everywhere. I actually own them in several colors.  I believe Target carries them.  Or check out qupid.com. Lots of different styles there. (sorry, I like to shop...lol)

3 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

OK, so the newest Instagram shill is kinda awkward as it always is, but I WANT THOSE SHOES. I WANT THEM SO BAD. 

can you pleaSe post a pic of them. I am so curious and I am at work and firewall is stopping the link

Those outfits are awful. I mean, she looks better than she normally does but nothing about those is working.

I can't with those shoes either. :pb_lol: I don't understand how they're "in style" Good for you if you're into it, I just don't see it. 

I don't care much if something is "in style." I like things that are affordable and versatile and that I just like. Jill's outfit is totally one I would wear, not that it actually matters. Especially the sweater.

I do think the bias cut on the shoes would drive me crazy as I've always been fussy about feeling even, but I like how they look. 

13 minutes ago, bella8050 said:

Jill trying to work on a sponsorship with Market Place Grill.  ?Girl really does love those chocolate mess things. 

I'm trying to determine if she's intentionally sucking her stomach in or something in the full picture of the jumpsuit or is that really her figure?

Is she wearing a jumpsuit? It is not flattering. 

#hubbyapproved  GAG.

oops I read the above comment after I posted. 

@TeaELSee, it does appear that Jill is wearing a jumpsuit and not a pretty one at that.  It reminds me of pajamas or this regrettable outfit I had in high school that was the jersey gray.  It was separates, though, and this does not appear to be.  

@wakeamy,  I think Jill is sticking out her chest and also sticking out her butt rather than standing up straight.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived