IGNORED

Dillards 73: A Bitter Dill

Jellybean

7 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

We have seen her child in some precarious "climbing up" scenarios - so, is this out of the question?

There's a bed behind him, I assumed he climbed up on the bed to take the pics. Personally, I think she should invest in a tripod... while the kid might be able to take a decent photo, he's so young and I don't like the idea that he's the 'go-to photographer'.

Also I think Jill's either taking note of what's working for her sisters or someone's said something. She's been doing some 'copying' for example scrunchy nose Sam after scrunchy nose Felicity, Sam eating seaweed after Spurgeon, attempting to make her food pics more presentable... Is it so hard to think that she didn't notice the speculation around Jessa after the Amy's Store photos, and attempted to get people talking about her by copying that?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t follow Jill and Derick other from what I read here. I have questions though! Do they still go to the Duggar’s house? Do we know if Jill hangs out with her sisters or family?  Do Israel and Sam play with their cousins? How far away do they live?

I know they aren’t on the show so maybe that is why I am under the impression that they aren’t involved often.

1 hour ago, TeaELSee said:

I don’t follow Jill and Derick other from what I read here. I have questions though! Do they still go to the Duggar’s house? Do we know if Jill hangs out with her sisters or family?  Do Israel and Sam play with their cousins? How far away do they live?

I know they aren’t on the show so maybe that is why I am under the impression that they aren’t involved often.

They do still visit the Duggar house and they do spend time together. Jill still maintains a good relationship with her buddies as well. Izzy and Sam seem to love their uncle James. I don't know how far away they stay from Jim Bob and Michelle. 

5 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I don't know how far away they stay from Jim Bob and Michelle. 

From Jill’s Instagram. It doesn’t seem too dire. Although I can’t recall a recent photo of Jill and JB together.

B75F709B-4B00-4602-9866-CC2117130C3D.jpeg

On 2/8/2019 at 12:46 PM, freethemall said:

Also can't discuss iconic Baltimore cookies without Otterbein:

image.png.04e08c0852726935265b5219bdf638dc.png

Saw them in Giant tonight. Almost bought them but I know I would have plowed through the bag in one day 

Jill and Michelle seems to be on good terms, but as other posters have mentioned, we haven't seen a picture in quite a while that includes Derrick and JB (or JB and Jill, for that matter). 

19 hours ago, JDuggs said:

From Jill’s Instagram. It doesn’t seem too dire. Although I can’t recall a recent photo of Jill and JB together.

B75F709B-4B00-4602-9866-CC2117130C3D.jpeg

I find the phone on Hannie's lap interesting. She seems kind of young for a phone like that in their cult...I mean what does she do on it? What types of apps or social media is she allowed to be using? 

2 minutes ago, JesSky03 said:

I find the phone on Hannie's lap interesting. She seems kind of young for a phone like that in their cult...I mean what does she do on it? What types of apps or social media is she allowed to be using? 

They probably use some crazy Christian spyware to monitor all her texts/app usage anyway so it’s probably nbd. I bet she mostly just texts family and uses Pinterest. Maybe that bible underlining app that Lawson always posts screenshots of haha. 

It would be really rich for JB to be any sort of a reason for a rift given that the asshole is the SOLE REASON that Jill is married to Derick.

Jill and Derick didn't know each other in social circles like some of the others (Joy/Austin for example), they didn't meet in any sort of organic way - Derick contacted JB and they basically arranged for Jill to meet him. He is the only boy/man she had ever been allowed to even consider as a potential mate. A sheltered, maybe not too bright, eager to please young woman whose father allegedly vetted her future husband and approved of him and set her up with him.

Take the L, JimBob, this one's all on you.

She states in her fashion photos for Amy's store that Izzy took the pictures.

I immediatly had quearies, does she leave the room to change or make him leave the room? What are their modesty rules with children? Would it be different if it was a daughter?

I am a nudist at home, my three year old sees me naked more than she sees me clothed.

Though she did get an ipad for her bday that she likes to facetime her cousins with. I have to be aware now and wear clothes lol 

2 hours ago, artdecades said:

The party was probably concocted by producers for the show. Not on show, no invite.

I thought the same thing until I realized Josh was there.

19 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

I thought the same thing until I realized Josh was there.

Considering they've exploited a premature birth, two miscarriages, a child having a grand mal seizure, and the aftermath of incestuous sexual abuse for ratings, I don't think it's that much of a stretch to wonder if TLC is reintroducing Josh to the show. 

I will say that I'm kinda surprised that TLC was the one chosen to helm up the Predator reboot. Badumtish. 

It wouldn't shock me at all if they let Josh be seen in the background in different scenes and stopped editing him out of future wedding scenes. TLC also happily exploited a child soiling herself and a child tumbling terrified and in pain into an orchestra pit. 

That photo at CFA: Josie's NINE, right? WHY does she still have to be Held on her Mother's lap like a toddler?

I was also wondering about the Dillards and JB.  We've seen Jill and Michelle together.  And Jill went to the ugly sweater party (minus Derrick) but JB wasn't there.   

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

That photo at CFA: Josie's NINE, right? WHY does she still have to be Held on her Mother's lap like a toddler?

Bc she couldn’t fit in the booth otherwise? Maybe Bc they were taking a picture and that was the easiest way for her to jump in? Bc she’s only 9 and wanted some physical affection from her mother? It’s not that weird. The endless Josie scrutiny is driving me up a wall. 

40 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Bc she couldn’t fit in the booth otherwise? Maybe Bc they were taking a picture and that was the easiest way for her to jump in? Bc she’s only 9 and wanted some physical affection from her mother? It’s not that weird. The endless Josie scrutiny is driving me up a wall. 

I 100% agree my 18 year old daughter will still jump on my lap from time to time, because she is my baby and she loves me which I am very happy about.

Another question might be....why is Josie the only lost girl to ever be pictured sitting on Mee’cheles lap? The other lost girls may or may not sit on her lap but (as far as I can remember) we have no pictures of them. 

Late to the discussion. . . but if I ever become Queen of the World, I shall be served Smith Island Cake on a daily basis.  Yea, though my tummy grow vast and protuberant, I shan't care, even if all the world mock me or question if I am with child, for I shall be full of Smith Island Cake!!

image.png.3880a60d99909378894a8bcfc190ab88.png

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived