IGNORED

The Staddons: Doing Things a Little Bit Differently

Palimpsest

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Remember when Tim came with the Mayo family to visit the Bontragers? It was speculated that a Mayo girl was in a courtship with Tim and they broke up before he came back to Ohio. That might be enough of a bad mark against a Rodling for a Bon to never consider a courtship.

That was weird. Wasn't he living with the Mayos? And wasn't that about when he wrote the review of the pawnshop that was a "great place to buy a ring"? And not long after he came crawling home, having been tested by Satan and what-all. I always thought it wasn't only about flunking out of school, that he arrogantly thought he was husband material  but Papa Mayo said, "Oh, hell, no!"

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

That was weird. Wasn't he living with the Mayos? And wasn't that about when he wrote the review of the pawnshop that was a "great place to buy a ring"? And not long after he came crawling home, having been tested by Satan and what-all. I always thought it wasn't only about flunking out of school, that he arrogantly thought he was husband material  but Papa Mayo said, "Oh, hell, no!"

I don’t know if he was living with them. But I do think there was a courtship. And he was dumped. I think that was the biggest reason he came home. That girl dodged a bullet.

• Upvote 3

On 12/3/2020 at 4:48 PM, Sops2 said:

The Wilkes blog hasn't been updated for years, but I didn't realise that the family are farmers in north Virginia -Honey Brook Farms. Organic produce, non GM fed chickens, eggs, turkeys and pork. Everything organic.They do farmers markets and area drop offs.

https://youtu.be/3KJZ-RaX9x4

I wonder if 3 Neely sisters are living there as it says it's a multi generational farm

20201203_213523.jpg

I think the sisters would be living apart from the family household. When Matthew and Amanda first got married they moved into an apartment close to the family farm. From the looks of it Matthew and Amanda are heavily invested and working there. I've found info showing that Josh, the eldest Wilkes son, working as a real estate agent on top of farming. But, I have not found anything about Matthew. I am assuming that the newly wed Wilkes sons are, at least, assisting on the farm, but they could be working full time else where. I kind of doubt they are all living under the same roof. Then again, both families have stopped blogging and people have been piecing what the Wilkes and Neely's have been up to through the other blogs like the Staddon's. 

• Upvote 1

Found this on the internet. https://www.insidenova.com/election-2020/image_04ec5cfc-1e19-11eb-80fc-e37b54bdda21.html It looks like Matthew and Amanda Wilkes had another baby. To me, it looks like a boy. Once again no name for the two younger children. A few years ago it was confirmed their two eldest are named Annaliese and Nathaneal. 

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic