IGNORED

The Staddons: Doing Things a Little Bit Differently

Palimpsest

3 hours ago, neurogirl said:

Well FJ, I think y'all broke it. I can't access his portfolio page at all, even though I can get to the main page. Mayhap someone monitors this site. 

Yep, I went to have another look to see if I could get in again, but No, I think we've been rumbled folks!!

It must have been a glitch that let me in in the first place, the door has now been closed!

They were lovely photos James!

4 hours ago, Sops2 said:

Yep, I went to have another look to see if I could get in again, but No, I think we've been rumbled folks!!

It must have been a glitch that let me in in the first place, the door has now been closed!

They were lovely photos James!

No, I think it might have been a change in privacy settings because I managed to get a look when it was first mentioned. He really does do lovely photos, so it's a shame.

Apropos of nothing, Jeremie Rheume (?not sure of spelling) always reminds me of beardy Batman, Christian Bale.

12 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

No, I think it might have been a change in privacy settings because I managed to get a look when it was first mentioned. He really does do lovely photos, so it's a shame.

Apropos of nothing, Jeremie Rheume (?not sure of spelling) always reminds me of beardy Batman, Christian Bale.

Jeremie is definitely the handsomest husband in the Fraser family. Although I will say Michael is the best looking Staddon.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Sarah and Jeremie should be celebrating their first anniversary about now.  Really thought we'd have a honeymoon baby from them.    Doesn't appear Elizabeth and Michael are expecting based on pictures from the rafting trip they took earlier this year. The Frazers rarely blog now but seem to be OK with updating when births and marriages occur.  

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer are engaged! I am truly surprised. I thought she would be a spinster because of her voice. ;) sorry but her voice really bothers me. 

I guess Esther will be moving to Canada. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Esther Staddon and Jonathan Frazer are engaged! I am truly surprised. I thought she would be a spinster because of her voice. ;) sorry but her voice really bothers me. 

Whoa.... does this mean there is hope for Sarah Maxwell & Jana Duggar? 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Just now, divadivine said:

Whoa.... does this mean there is hope for Sarah Maxwell & Jana Duggar? 

There have been quite a few fundie girls in their 30s or 40s getting married lately. There’s hope for anyone in my opinion. Even Sarah Maxwell. Although it’s slim.

• Upvote 4
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He looks like Dwight Schrute

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, raayx01 said:

He looks like Dwight Schrute

The Frazer boys are all pretty nerdy looking. I can’t help but kind of like the Frazers. They embrace their quirks and don’t seem to give a single fuck what others think. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Frazer boys are all pretty nerdy looking. I can’t help but kind of like the Frazers. They embrace their quirks and don’t seem to give a single fuck what others think. 

The younger boys all look the same to me. They have identical mouths/smiles and very similar face shapes and hair.

• Upvote 1

The Frazers and Staddons seem to mesh well as families. Who knows. Maybe one of the remaining Staddons will take an interest in Evelyn Frazer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marionette said:

The title of the blog post makes it even better ?

And that it looks like a guy is holding the hot dog stick for her.

• I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

She looks ridiculously happy, and I'm somehow ridiculously pleased for her

124025129_10159030018291419_4629222751422115075_n.jpg

The nice thing about these older couples is that they won’t have a ridiculous number of children. And their children’s lives will be much better because of it.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There have been quite a few fundie girls in their 30s or 40s getting married lately. There’s hope for anyone in my opinion. Even Sarah Maxwell. Although it’s slim.

I wouldn't put my money on it. There might be a wedding for Mary or Anna, but I think at this point Sarah will stay single and remain in her parents house. Same with the Botkinettes.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

I hope we eventually get a courtship story.  I know it will be as formulaic as so many fundie courtship stories are, but these two families are quirky enough to make it somewhat interesting.  Would love to know how/where the marriage proposal came about.  Has the U.S./Canadian border reopened?  Do we know what the Frazer sons do for a living and whether they buy homes debt-free?  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, petrushka said:

I hope we eventually get a courtship story.  I know it will be as formulaic as so many fundie courtship stories are, but these two families are quirky enough to make it somewhat interesting.  Would love to know how/where the marriage proposal came about.  Has the U.S./Canadian border reopened?  Do we know what the Frazer sons do for a living and whether they buy homes debt-free?  

Esther did say she would write a courtship story. I bet it will be a real treat for us all ;) Esther said in her announcement that Jonathan works as a computer programmer and recently started helping with IBLP Canada. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

These photos surely can't have been taken before April when all non essential movement across the Canada /US border was banned.

How do we think the two of them got together for the engagement announcement ?

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

These photos surely can't have been taken before April when all non essential movement across the Canada /US border was banned.

How do we think the two of them got together for the engagement announcement ?

They got engaged October 18th so I’m guessing around that time.

• Upvote 2

The land border is closed between the US and Canada for non-essential travel. You can still travel by plane between the two countries.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic