IGNORED

His Beloved Ruthie

EowynW

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's still backedaling on instagram. Oh and on her private FB page she was gushing about how blessed & protected Trump will be because he "stands for life." 

What a Christianese word salad of a fauxpology apology.  At first I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, that perhaps she learned someone in her inner circle had experienced a late term abortion for the health of the mother or due to fatal fetal anomalies.  My bad.  @Red Hair, Black Dress hit the nail on the head.  Wouldn't want to offend any of the secular libtard video gamers that are headship's bread and butter.  Her unapology was so verbose and over the top that it makes me wonder if her husband can even stand her.

I give this marriage 2 years tops.

On her Facebook her leghumpers are telling her how sweet and precious she is and how she has nothing to apologize for, LOL. 

2 hours ago, pook said:

What a Christianese word salad of a fauxpology apology.  At first I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, that perhaps she learned someone in her inner circle had experienced a late term abortion for the health of the mother or due to fatal fetal anomalies.  My bad.  @Red Hair, Black Dress hit the nail on the head.  Wouldn't want to offend any of the secular libtard video gamers that are headship's bread and butter.  Her unapology was so verbose and over the top that it makes me wonder if her husband can even stand her.

I give this marriage 2 years tops.

They've already been married 2 1/2 years. He's a fundie type Calvinist but he rarely talks about it. 

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

On her Facebook her leghumpers are telling her how sweet and precious she is and how she has nothing to apologize for, LOL. 

They've already been married 2 1/2 years. He's a fundie type Calvinist but he rarely talks about it. 

What I meant to say is that I give it 2 more years tops, from here on in.

4 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Wow, this addendum to her IG story makes everything SO much better.  :disgust:

Beloved_Ruthieʻs_Apology.png

Try educating yourself a little more about late term abortions sweetheart.  Also, why did the Lord take so long to present you with your headship?  Look deep down inside, right into your uneducated judgemental core.  Jeez, you nearly missed the fertility boat.  While I am at it, please do not beat your precious child in the name of your sky fairy.  While you are at the library researching legitimate science about late term abortions, might I also suggest that you peruse the corporal punishment fucks up kids for life section.

Can't help thinking it sounds a bit odd to say 'I hope this hangs them' in this situation, even metaphorically.

I've both experienced and been told that anyone who disagrees with her is called bitter, angry, etc. then later she'll say "my husband has requested I delete you." LMAO

20 hours ago, Spinosaurus said:

TLDR: 'I'm sorry to hear you were offended.'

That's what she tells people in private too if they call her out. 

"My husband has requested"?

It's her page and she can do what she wants; but she really should have the balls to just come out and say 'I'm blocking you' rather than trying to blame her husband.

3 minutes ago, Spinosaurus said:

"My husband has requested"?

It's her page and she can do what she wants; but she really should have the balls to just come out and say 'I'm blocking you' rather than trying to blame her husband.

She will always pin it on her husband. Like Lori Alexander, she believes she can do nothing without a penis bearing headship. She considers her husband to be a leader, teacher and gracious shepherd  

to me she said that she had screenshot all our conversations and showed them to her husband and her friends and at their request she was going to have to unfriend me.  ???

It did make me a little bit disappointed though, because I was trying to point out that she could reach people more effectively if she would stop calling women who get abortions selfish, and if she could broaden her view to think about other factors that are linked to abortion, and for goodness sake to please realize that there are many Christians out there who see it differently than her, but it just made her more bitchy and haughty. In scathing Jesus language she trashed my communication style (I don't cloak my words in Jesus speak and "grace" therefore I am "bitter and angry")  my character and my faith and refused to hear a word of anything. She's done this before so I shouldn't be surprised. But I am sad people are so closed minded  

I'm one of the few in my circle who grew up and grew a critically thinking brain. And I need to be at peace with being alone in that. 

@EowynW  We are so glad you and your critically thinking brain are here.  :bigheart:

She may be very privileged and well off, but her life is small, narrow, constrained and sterile.   Nothing and no one is ever going to open up that tiny little hermetically sealed mind of hers.

And if she thinks being haughty, condescending and bitchy in Jesus speak makes her a perfect Christian full of goodness, grace and humility ..... well ...... I'm 99.9999999% sure God isn't in agreement.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, EowynW said:

I've both experienced and been told that anyone who disagrees with her is called bitter, angry, etc. then later she'll say "my husband has requested I delete you." LMAO

If she talked to her headship about it at all, what are the chances the conversation went a bit like this?

She: Long-winded, Jesus-speaky rant about whoever has dared to question her perfection.

He, home after a day at work and with zero fucks to give about her internet drama: If it bothers you that much, why not just delete them?

She, online: My husband has requested I delete you.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:44 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Must have been a major rein in from the hubby.  Perhaps he reminded her that her privileged life comes from his job in the rather secular world of video gaming. As such best not to tick off the people who pay his salary or the customers who buy the games.

Having said that ..... her "apology" rings as insincere, smug (she's still worried about all the forgotten baybeez and wants us to know it) and not apologetic or sorry for her behavior at all. 

And boy howdy is she the queen of Jesus speak.

I am reminded of Anne of Green Gables’ apology to Mrs. Lind, I think it was, in the Megan Follows miniseries.

9 hours ago, refugee said:

I am reminded of Anne of Green Gables’ apology to Mrs. Lind, I think it was, in the Megan Follows miniseries.

The original apology in the book is also a work of art. :my_smile:

On 2/11/2019 at 12:21 PM, EowynW said:

That's what she tells people in private too if they call her out. 

I wanted to clarify and reword this since I was typing in a rush on a pee break during a very hectic day at work. I only know of myself who got the my husband has requested I delete you speech. Though it wouldn't surprise me if she's done it to others. She is rude (in Jesus's name and in pretty language  of course, lol) to people who do question her on social media and I have been warned in private to be careful of her, so evidently others have noticed her behavior and/or have had run ins with her as well. 

And and one more point of clarification, after some thought. I am sorry I implied or said that I hated her. That was too harsh. I am sure she's a good wife, mother and friend to those in her narrow belief circle. I hate that she is so dogmatic, closed minded, wrapped in her own narrow white world) judgmental, in bondage to a harsh belief system (how can you not be a that kind of person when your Calvinist God is a such harsh and cruel god?) and unwilling to listen to anyone who isn't a abortion banning Jesus Speaky person. And I find her pulling the "you are bitter" card out against people who disagrees with her quite telling. 

I am by nature very blunt, and the '16 election has shattered my patience with many "pro life" Christians who can focus on nothing but abortion (well that and "the gays" I guess lol) and refuse to see how helping improve other areas of society matters, but I am trying really hard not to hate anyone and to learn to snark at fundies in a healthier way. It is such a fine line most of the time, but I am trying. So I apologize for being so harsh, I was in the wrong there. 

8 minutes ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

Looks like her IG is private now. 

Yea, guess the jig is up, lol. If she's gonna be a blogger writer in the future she'll have to get used to people disagreeing with her. ?

On 2/15/2019 at 8:57 AM, EowynW said:

I am sorry I implied or said that I hated her.

Don't be sorry if that is really how you feel about her.  It's perfectly OK to hate the way she calls out and questions the salvation of anyone who even mildly disagrees with her or posits a slightly different point of view. Also it's perfect OK to hate her message and  her fake humble, fake walking in truth and grace, fake living at the foot of the cross, humble-brag let me show off my perfect life, Jesus speak FB and instagram.

From what we have seen from her insta and FB, she in no way lives and/or exemplifies any of the Christian qualities she endows herself with.

A GCB indeed.

Archived