• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Spanky Sproul 3: Rationality Is NOT in the Mix

Banyan
4 hours ago, 241 said:

What I have personally heard is many are scared of both of them and that Lisa goes along with whatever RC does.

Funny, that description reminds me so much of another couple that gets a lot of attention around here, Doug and Beall Phillips. For all Beall's bowing and scraping to Doug things didn't work out so well for her in the end. I can't see it working out for Lisa either, and for the same reasons. Both men claim to love their wives, sacrifice for their wives, etc. but the big impediment is that as narcissists they're really only capable of loving themselves.

It's also noteworthy to mention that Doug Phillips and RC Sproul Jr co-authored The Biblical Tenets Of Patriarchy.

LydiaAnn
On 2/14/2019 at 7:18 PM, 241 said:

@Banyan Wow.  I am in the loop regularly in a different way. What I have personally heard is many are scared of both of them and that Lisa goes along with whatever RC does.  But it should be that way in marriage. I think the biggest problem among all members is their love of control. If they can’t rule the roost they fly coop. Not sure what they are afraid of, but for whole family to be at war blaming everyone and their brother it must be big. The walls have ears here, and all listen. Hope to find out. 

Wait..."many are scared of both of them"....WHO are the "them"? You (Lisa) and RC?

Girl, puleeeeeeese.  😂

Banyan
10 hours ago, LydiaAnn said:

Wait..."many are scared of both of them"....WHO are the "them"? You (Lisa) and RC?

Girl, puleeeeeeese.  😂

@241 please explain what you mean when you say "many are scared of both of them." I think I get what you mean but most here won't without an explanation.

@LydiaAnn I don't share your suspicions that 241 is Lisa. Not that suspicions aren't warranted. I've said quite negative things about Lisa and yet 241 has more than once agreed with me. So unless Lisa has multiple personality disorder 241 isn't Lisa.

Howl
On 2/14/2019 at 6:18 PM, 241 said:

Lisa goes along with whatever RC does.  But it should be that way in marriage. I think the biggest problem among all members is their love of control.

I love the smell of cognitive dissonance in the morning. 

6 hours ago, Banyan said:

@241 please explain what you mean when you say "many are scared of both of them." I think I get what you mean but most here won't without an explanation.

@LydiaAnn I don't share your suspicions that 241 is Lisa. Not that suspicions aren't warranted. I've said quite negative things about Lisa and yet 241 has more than once agreed with me. So unless Lisa has multiple personality disorder 241 isn't Lisa.

First off, I was given warning for calling out suspects on this thread. So, @LydiaAnn how do you bypass those warnings? 

Given conversations being spoken in my presence with Darby, her SILs and MIL,  it’s easy to identify by personality profiling.  The liberty others take seems common place regardless of the warnings. @Banyan In light of my comments above they need no defense. But I will add RC and Lisa seemed posed as a threat if what is being said on this thread holds merit in regards to his religious views changing, or if he chose his marriage over his kids. I would see that as feared damage to the sacred family cow.

Mark Twain says it best: “Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”

laPapessaGiovanna
1 hour ago, 241 said:

First off, I was given warning for calling out suspects on this thread. So, @LydiaAnn how do you bypass those warnings? 

Er... following the rules maybe?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, Banyan said:

Girl, puleeeeeeese.  😂

Which rule might that be? The one where you are trying to accuse me of being multiple people? I think you broke the rules? Next...

DomWackTroll
7 hours ago, 241 said:

Given conversations being spoken in my presence with Darby, her SILs and MIL,  it’s easy to identify by personality profiling.  The liberty others take seems common place regardless of the warnings. @Banyan In light of my comments above they need no defense. But I will add RC and Lisa seemed posed as a threat if what is being said on this thread holds merit in regards to his religious views changing, or if he chose his marriage over his kids. I would see that as feared damage to the sacred family cow.

Mark Twain says it best: “Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”

Okay, I won't accuse you of being Lisa, but can I accuse you of being Doug Wilson? Because I swear to God, I don't know what ANY of this is supposed to mean. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

MamaJunebug
1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Okay, I won't accuse you of being Lisa, but can I accuse you of being Doug Wilson? Because I swear to God, I don't know what ANY of this is supposed to mean. 

Nor do I !!!!

Thank you, dearest @DomWackTroll

You’ve given me a MUCH needed laugh in general and also specifically about the  word salad from twoferwun!!!!! 

Edited by MamaJunebug