Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Maxwell 28: You Can Leave Your Vest On!

Recommended Posts

Waffle Time
mango_fandango

I googled Lansing KS out of interest (where the nursing home church is). I just learned that there is a place near Leavenworth KS called Kickapoo and I am HOWLING with laughter. 

I also didn’t know that Leavenworth was so close to the border with Missouri. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
56 minutes ago, meowfundiecatz said:

She's had a few blog : https://simplysanctified.wordpress.com/

https://wowedwithwonder.wordpress.com/

One of those has her wedding website.

She also has a public instagram just look under her first middle last name.

She seems to have sold plexus and did some music lessons (IIRC) to make money but she's basically a SAHM with an e-bay store.

She wears pants and shorts now. But still goes to a more conservative church and does AWANA (which it seems like she did after she left HQ), not sure about before HQ. I don't think the Maxwells would be into AWANA, although they do have a KJV program.

Another FJ link:

 

Wow she’s been married since 2014? I just remember her being the one Chris didn’t marry. I didn’t know what happened to her after that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Lisafer
21 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I googled Lansing KS out of interest (where the nursing home church is). I just learned that there is a place near Leavenworth KS called Kickapoo and I am HOWLING with laughter. 

I also didn’t know that Leavenworth was so close to the border with Missouri. 

The Kickapoo are a Native tribe. The Americanized spelling is rather...unfortunate! There's a Kickapoo High School not far from where I live in Missouri. I can only imagine all the jokes the teenagers make. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HerNameIsBuffy
1 hour ago, punkiepie said:

I know nothing about the Ardnts, but aren’t there a bunch of older fundie sons still living at home? Would one of them be a good match for Sarah? 

Noooooooooooooo.

Those guys have enough crazy to deal with without adding Steve into the mix.

as hilarious as Cathy and Teri making small talk would be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kpmom

Sara Smith actually had two broken engagements, and I believe the one that led her to spending two years with Gothard was the non-Christopher Maxwell one.

She wrote about the non-Christopher break-up on her blog and it was apparent she was very brokenhearted after it ended (it sounded like she almost became obsessed with that guy).

I don't believe she wrote about the break-up with Christopher, but I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
21 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Sara Smith actually had two broken engagements, and I believe the one that led her to spending two years with Gothard was the non-Christopher Maxwell one.

She wrote about the non-Christopher break-up on her blog and it was apparent she was very brokenhearted after it ended (it sounded like she almost became obsessed with that guy).

I don't believe she wrote about the break-up with Christopher, but I could be wrong.

Then I’m glad she is married with a daughter now. I feel bad for fundie girls who do everything right and still are crushed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
mango_fandango

I did google Kickapoo a bit and learned about the origin. 

I love finding out about weird place names! Not necessarily rude ones but the bizarre, like Truth or Consequences. 

List of rude U.K. place names: https://www.anglotopia.net/ultimate-list-of-funny-british-place-names/

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Lisafer
15 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I did google Kickapoo a bit and learned about the origin. 

I love finding out about weird place names! Not necessarily rude ones but the bizarre, like Truth or Consequences. 

List of rude U.K. place names: https://www.anglotopia.net/ultimate-list-of-funny-british-place-names/

Ooooo, those Brits! My goodness! 

We have odd place names around these parts. South of me we have Toad Suck, Arkansas and Flippin, Arkansas; and in Missouri we have Licking and Peculiar and my personal favorite, Protem. They named it Protem "for the time being," hahaha. I love weird place names too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing

My favourite Canadian place name is Moose Factory.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MamaJunebug
13 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Ooooo, those Brits! My goodness! 

We have odd place names around these parts. South of me we have Toad Suck, Arkansas and Flippin, Arkansas; and in Missouri we have Licking and Peculiar and my personal favorite, Protem. They named it Protem "for the time being," hahaha. I love weird place names too!

Braggadocio, MO, has a nice ring to it, no?

And Conception Junction, KS ….

Back to Saved-by-the-Bell Sara and Christopher, I also recall that it was her engagement post-Christopher that was broken without her consent.  IIRC someone found somewhere where it was revealed that Saved-by-the-Bell and Christopher parted by mutual agreement.  I'd give $10 to have the photo of the two of them in happy times, with her smiling brightly despite wearing a frumpier over a (couple of) shirt(s).  You could just see in her eyes that she would not have assimilated well into that borg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
mango_fandango

I know more about Joseph’s failed relationship with Elizabeth Munck than I do about Chris’s one with Sara, probably because there’s the long archive thread. I hope Chris and Sara saw each other more often than Joseph and Elizabeth did! 

I wonder what Sara would’ve been called had she married into the Borg. I know it’s spelt differently to Sarah, perhaps pronounced differently. For me, a Brit, Sarah would be sair-ah (like in chair) and Sara would be sar-rah (like car). Sarah (Maxwell) isn’t a reversal. Perhaps a middle name? Sarah Marie/Marie?

God I think about the weirdest things sometimes... :pb_redface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing

I don't think I was on FJ back when Christopher split with Sara, but I remember the Elizabeth Munck bombshell like it was yesterday. Talk about drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deborahlynn1979

Kickapoo is where Brad Pitt is from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mischievous
nelliebelle1197
3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Noooooooooooooo.

Those guys have enough crazy to deal with without adding Steve into the mix.

as hilarious as Cathy and Teri making small talk would be.

Luke Arndt is still hot and kissable. And pure. (or so we think; for all we know, those boys may have boyfriends and girlfriends stashed all over the place - maybe even whole families in Vine Valley).

They are the wrong kind of fundie anyway. The Church of the White Shorts and the Church of Steveoah - worlds cannot collide. FFS, they play competitive team sports.

Edited by nelliebelle1197

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spent
ViolaSebastian

My favorites for Kentucky are Tyewhoppety, Black Gnat, Monkeys Eyebrow, Black Bottom, and my very favorite, Big Beaver Lick. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spent
ViolaSebastian

New post up. It seems pointless to not name the child who had a doctor’s appointment when anyone can tell from the photos which child was absent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OhNoNike
15 hours ago, meowfundiecatz said:

She wears pants and shorts now. But still goes to a more conservative church and does AWANA (which it seems like she did after she left HQ), not sure about before HQ. I don't think the Maxwells would be into AWANA, although they do have a KJV program.

And then there’s this quote from her page. :cry:

 

0711BEBC-EBCB-4784-A976-F57EE91E7151.jpeg

  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, OhNoNike said:

And then there’s this quote from her page. :cry:

 

0711BEBC-EBCB-4784-A976-F57EE91E7151.jpeg

Her self esteem sounds like it’s in the toilet. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Coconut Flan

Carry on here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×