IGNORED

Caleb Williams 2

Jellybean

This POS deserves to be locked up! I hope his victim and her baby are getting the support and care they need. I also hope his paternal rights are severed, and he never has any contact with them ever again.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

I got tangled up in all the Joshuas. The Celebrity insider article reads, in part, 

"In 2017, Williams was rumored to be dating Jana Duggar. Although they both denied the courting rumors, they did confirm that they were longtime friends.

If that’s not bad enough, Williams’ older brother, Joshua, just got arrested for assaulting a minor. The incident happened inside Joshua’s home in Arkansas."

I guess my brain wnt from Janna Duggar to Josh Duggar when really it was Joshua Williams assaulting a minor in his own home. 

Sorry about that. I clearly should pay better attention especially when dealing with all these common Fundy first names !

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, Kittikatz said:

I got tangled up in all the Joshuas. The Celebrity insider article reads, in part, 

"In 2017, Williams was rumored to be dating Jana Duggar. Although they both denied the courting rumors, they did confirm that they were longtime friends.

If that’s not bad enough, Williams’ older brother, Joshua, just got arrested for assaulting a minor. The incident happened inside Joshua’s home in Arkansas."

I guess my brain wnt from Janna Duggar to Josh Duggar when really it was Joshua Williams assaulting a minor in his own home

Sorry about that. I clearly should pay better attention especially when dealing with all these common Fundy first names !

They both have older brothers named a variation of Josh who assaulted a minor in their own home? 

What are the odds? That might give Jana and Caleb something to talk about. Can't be an easy experiance to life trough. 

Edited by Stokstaartje

3 hours ago, Stokstaartje said:

They both have older brothers named a variation of Josh who assaulted a minor in their own home? 

What are the odds? That might give Jana and Caleb something to talk about. Can't be an easy experiance to life trough. 

I’m not sure Jana should or will be speaking with Caleb. He’s been arrested for sexually abusing a minor. We now know that he apparently got the minor pregnant, meaning he raped her. So yeah, I don’t think they’ll be bonding over it anytime soon. 

Edited by VelociRapture
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

I just wish that they would stop say that Jana was dating Caleb, that was never true. There was no courtship, there was no dating, and she shouldn't be tangled into this. I know it's a way to get people to click on the article, but it's bullshit! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 18

52 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I’m not sure Jana should or will be speaking with Caleb. 

Although sadly, that sort of thing doesn't seem to get fundie men into THAT much trouble. Just a little bit of rape, a very normal and natural part of childhood, right Jessa?

As long as they repent, it's like it never happened, according to some of their beliefs. Not nearly as big a sin as not forgiving a rapist or holding their rape against them... Which, also sadly, may indeed be how the community sees it if Jana didn't want to talk to her rapist friend anymore. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1

I think the Duggars will stay far, far away from Caleb Williams and this controversy.  They already lost one TV show over scandal, I can't imagine them publicly associating with him, regardless of whether Jesus forgave him or not..

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

I think the Duggars will stay far, far away from Caleb Williams and this controversy.  They already lost one TV show over scandal, I can't imagine them publicly associating with him, regardless of whether Jesus forgave him or not..

I dont think they'll *actually* avoid spending time with them, he appears to have spent a decent amount of time with the family. I think they'll just try to keep it private.

• Upvote 5

On 1/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Those are relatives, not ancestors, which means you’re a direct descendant. Did you see the recent thread drift on what a jerk Bronson Alcott was? I don’t remember which thread it was in.

Yes,I did.I have several jerk relatives,never said I was proud of them.

• Upvote 1

On 1/26/2019 at 6:33 PM, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Hi I can’t post a link with phone but here’s a screenshot. Need coffee now. Sorry for misjointed post. What a sleaze this meathead is!

Reveal hidden contents

639D178A-281D-4C61-B636-470366E228EF.jpeg.25bc51688237f5a13e79c236428dcca0.jpeg

This is a link to the In Touch article from@Don'tlikekoolaid’s screenshot. It doesn’t seem to be visible for those of us in Europe but I have been reliably informed that it looks fine in the US

• Thank You 1

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-judge-calls-girls-13-and-14-the-aggressor-in-a-child-sex-solicitation-case

This case reminded me of the discussion about minors having sex with adults. This is so alarming I cannot even think straight. If JUDGES cannot see the difference, then we are screwed. We have to do better.

*This is my first time using a link. I hope I did it correctly. 

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 9
  • WTF 4

20 hours ago, Nomorethanfour said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-judge-calls-girls-13-and-14-the-aggressor-in-a-child-sex-solicitation-case

This case reminded me of the discussion about minors having sex with adults. This is so alarming I cannot even think straight. If JUDGES cannot see the difference, then we are screwed. We have to do better.

Those girls were obviously groomed, they probably felt pressured into doing it. The Rotherham abuse cases here a few years ago involved girls around the same age as these girls usually from troubled backgrounds that were given free cigarettes, food, alcohol and even drugs in exchange for sex. Police and social workers didn't believe them for years and some of the girl's ended up with criminal records for lashing out at their abusers or commiting crimes for them, while the abusers got away with it for year's. Attitudes like this prevent people from coming forward.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

20 hours ago, Nomorethanfour said:

This set me off so badly yesterday.  I'm not one to condone violence but I wanted to drive to KS and find this motherfucker myself and beat the shit out of him.  This sad excuse for a man is one of those fragile males who thinks men are never to blame for their own actions, because they cannot control themselves, but they should be in charge of everything because they are the stronger sex. :angry-steamingears::angry-screaming::angry-jumpinganger::angry-fire:

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

On 1/27/2019 at 12:40 PM, Stokstaartje said:

Considering the circles they run in probably pretty low. Was it Jill or Jessa that said sexual abuse happened in two out of three families? And this looks like it’s abuse for disciplin. From what I’ve read here about the Pearls and the Duggar’s love for them, they probably don’t think he did anything wrong.

It’s a sad world. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

• 2 years later...

I'm updating the Walk of Shame list of fundy crimes and looked up the resolution of the case. Caleb pled guilty to the first county of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. In January 2020 he was sentenced to 62 days in jail with work release plus 18 months probation. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10805883/jana-duggars-rumored-boyfriend-caleb-williams-sentenced-to-62-days-in-jail-for-sexual-abuse-of-child/

• WTF 5
  • Thank You 7

The Duggars are surrounded by sickos. And they likely excuse their behavior. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I'm updating the Walk of Shame list of fundy crimes and looked up the resolution of the case. Caleb pled guilty to the first county of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. In January 2020 he was sentenced to 62 days in jail with work release plus 18 months probation. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10805883/jana-duggars-rumored-boyfriend-caleb-williams-sentenced-to-62-days-in-jail-for-sexual-abuse-of-child/

Just 62 days?? Is that the average sentence length for such a crime? It feels like a slap on the wrist, that's all.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

16 minutes ago, stargate said:

Just 62 days?? Is that the average sentence length for such a crime? It feels like a slap on the wrist, that's all.

I don't know what the average sentences for that charge but it definitely feels like a slap on the wrist. 

I kept digging- he's currently trying to get visitation with the child. :puke-front:

He is requesting supervised temporary parenting time if the DNA test proves he is the father of the child. 

In his proposed parenting plan, he is requesting they share educational, health, religious and extracurricular activity decisions. 

He is also requesting visitation every Saturday from 1pm to 3pm and to split holidays on an odd/even schedule. 

Caleb did not request specific times during spring, summer or winter break. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14796761/jana-duggar-ex-caleb-williams-sex-abuse-victim-custody/

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 4

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Was there any truth to the rumour that he fathered a child as a result of these assaults

edit never mind i can see above 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 1

Illinois supposedly has pretty good laws preventing rapists from custody/visitation of children resulting from a sexual assault. It is okay though if the mother gives her consent. I guess he needed to ask to see how the mother would respond. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a79e56fae75614aaca2c349914c31ce3.jpeg

• Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

In his proposed parenting plan, he is requesting they share educational, health, religious and extracurricular activity decisions. 

He is also requesting visitation every Saturday from 1pm to 3pm and to split holidays on an odd/even schedule. 

Caleb did not request specific times during spring, summer or winter break. 

I'm guessing that Caleb's educational plan would include home schooling, so there wouldn't be any breaks.

How revolting!

• Upvote 4