IGNORED

Seewalds 37: Yes, Jessa is Pregnant

Jellybean

Continued from here:

Jessa is supportive of cousin Amy’s new boutique, still appears relatable on Instagram, and was pictured *gasp* holding a shopping bag OVER HER STOMACH. So she must be pregnant. That is literally the only possible explanation. 

ETA: Ugh. So much for sarcasm. She actually is pregnant. 

Thanks to @Yaoichan12 for the announcement: https://people.com/tv/jessa-duggar-seewald-pregnant-third-child/

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About Felicity’s bare feet:

Some kids are really good at removing their socks. My daughter was (is) one of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she removed her own socks and Jinger basically said, “Fuck it! Leave them off then!” 

(I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought that about socks, mittens, and hats the past year or so. :pb_lol:)

Or, like others said, it may have just been warmer than they anticipated that day and Felicity didn’t need socks. 

Its also the Duggars though and they don’t have a great track record for baby related stuff, so I also wouldn’t be too surprised if they just didn’t think to put socks on her. Jinger seems to be pretty aware of bad moves via Instagram though, so I would be somewhat surprised if she had shared this if Felicity really did need socks. I’m going to assume that either Felicity removed her socks while inside and they were put back on before they left or that she just didn’t need them that day because it was warm. 

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

About Felicity’s bare feet:

Some kids are really good at removing their socks. My daughter was (is) one of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she removed her own socks and Jinger basically said, “Fuck it! Leave them off then!” 

I don't have a baby, so I don't know how good they are, but there are something called Socks Ons, which, as the name suggests, are supposed to keep the socks on little one's feet, because they can't pull them off. They go on top of socks. 

They should try them for Felicity, because it's stressful seeing a bare footed baby when everyone else is wearing jumpers and winter coats. 

@VelociRapture I was just going to say the same thing, or as I did when it was nice enough not even bother with socks because they weren't going to be on long anyway. Babies without socks on is no big deal, they aren't walking anywhere and most of the time mom and/or dad know well enough how to keep their child comfortable. 

Spurgeon & Marcus are adorable. 

I have to ask why did Jinjer buy a house? They are never there, how the hell does he have a job? 

Re: Jana not having a shopping bag. That must actually be one of the worst/weirdest things about her situation - she’s still totally dependent on her parents for $, since she lives with her parents and has no job, while her sisters are in charge of their own household finances (along with their husbands of course). Does she have to ask her parents before she buys anything for herself? There’s a lot of stuff Jana has to watch her little siblings do independently that would be irksome, but I guess I’d never thought about this aspect before. 

13 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Re: Jana not having a shopping bag. That must actually be one of the worst/weirdest things about her situation - she’s still totally dependent on her parents for $, since she lives with her parents and has no job, while her sisters are in charge of their own household finances (along with their husbands of course). Does she have to ask her parents before she buys anything for herself? There’s a lot of stuff Jana has to watch her little siblings do independently that would be irksome, but I guess I’d never thought about this aspect before. 

Yep... 21 YO is viewed as an adult, while Jana, at 29 this weekend, is still a child according to Gothard. Personally, I think this is another area where the Duggars lie. I seriously doubt that in the Duggar home, Jana is treated the same as Hannie or Josie.

3 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I don't have a baby, so I don't know how good they are, but there are something called Socks Ons, which, as the name suggests, are supposed to keep the socks on little one's feet, because they can't pull them off. They go on top of socks. 

Where I come from, we call those gadgets "shoes"  : )

2 minutes ago, Yaoichan12 said:

Jessa is expecting!

https://people.com/tv/jessa-duggar-seewald-pregnant-third-child/

Due late Spring 

Yes! I predicted the right Duggar to announce first! Uh... I think I did? I need to go back and check. :pb_lol:

Super not surprised. I mean come on.

Props to Jessa for waiting to announce so that we did get just over a full year between Duggar baby announcements. WTG Jessa.

Oh, and we get a release date for the new season: February 11th at 9 p.m. ET. #Blessed! :my_rolleyes:

1 minute ago, SamiKatz said:

The scariest thing about this baby is that it may be Ben's turn to name it!

YES!!! Please, the Baby Seewald name guessing game is my favourite thing ever and I am so ready for Round 3! 

Wel the Duggar drought has ended. Which means, I have to start preparing the guesses.

Just now, justoneoftwo said:

How old is Henry now?

Almost 2. He was born February 6th, 2017. So he will be over 2 by the time the new baby arrives.

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Almost 2. He was born February 6th, 2017. So he will be over 2 by the time the new baby arrives.

So that's good at least, she is slowing down. 

Just now, justoneoftwo said:

Fingers crossed!

I like the new title of this thread, by the way. I feel like it should be preceded by a heavy sigh.

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Fingers crossed!

I like the new title of this thread, by the way. I feel like it should be preceded by a heavy sigh.

Can you really hear my sigh all the way across the Atlantic? Sorry about that!

1 minute ago, justoneoftwo said:

True, but I was really hoping she'd stop at two.

I hope one of the Duggar "kids" stops at two. Or has none at all. Wishful thinking, I know.

"late Spring" = mid-June at the latest so she's at least.... (doing math in my head...) 4 months now.  Probably more since most people would call all of June summer.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived