Destiny

WUT? I mean really, WUT the WUT?

I said it, but.. I never said it. 

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah so this document is still on his crowdfunding site 

1028662360_payforthewall.PNG.16fa28b166f1be13c7868359a69559eb.PNG

The plague is medieval too. Get some plague to protect the border. 

And here is Rick Wilson's latest over at TheDailyBeast

WEST WING STINKER: Donald Trump Delivers a Wet Fart Oval Office Address   The president can’t get his wall. So like a shitty salesman, he’s now trying to pitch you on something else.

Hard to choose a favorite out of the whole article, but this may be my favorite paragraph and I'm now officially fond of the phrase dumbfuck agitprop

He is a gushing Niagara of lies, a torrential waterfall of deceptions, exaggerations, statistical manglings, and dumbfuck agitprop that insults the intelligence of Americans outside his base. He lies when the truth would suffice. He lies to cover up his own failings and inadequacies (“No, really. Your ruler must be wrong. That’s clearly 9 inches.”) and those lies drag his political supporters and the “conservative” commentariat into increasingly strained and elaborate defenses. Tonight didn’t disappoint when it came to lies of every flavor and scale.

If anyone is interested in the lies, fear-mongering and absurdity spouting forth from the presidunce today, here's a thread with the highlights (text provided, you don't have to listen to the video's)

@Howl, this line in Wilson's article made me laugh the most:

Curses! Cucked by the Establishment, again!

:pb_lol:

No wonder the presidunce chose this specific place to visit. It's right next to Burger King!

Huh. Is he angling for a way out of the mess he created? Or is his definition of compromise "I get everything I want, I win, you lose?"

Oh, we see right through that flimsy excuse, presidunce dear. You are afraid to face the world experts on economics and try to explain your silly tariffs, and be made to look like the loser you are. 

A particularly good one from the guys at Limericking.

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, we see right through that flimsy excuse, presidunce dear. You are afraid to face the world experts on economics and try to explain your silly tariffs, and be made to look like the loser you are. 

No way did he write that tweet. Intransigence? From the writer of forrest, boarder, and smocking?

3 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Wait  - Trump knows the word intransigence?

No way.

Oops - I hadn't read all the way to the end of the thread.

Fox confirms WH directs Army Corps of Engineers to see if it can divert money to border wall from disaster funding bill to cover wildfires in California, hurricanes in Texas, Florida and Puerto Rico

What's that sound?  It's the sound of lawsuits being prepared to be filed the second budget manipulations happen, because illegal. 

This makes me ill.

From The Daily Beast

Sean Hannity Pushes Trump to Declare National Emergency  During their interview at the border, the Fox News host also egged the president into accusing the ‘fake news’ media of ‘collusion.’

Excerpt, and this should give all of us pause: 

After directly consulting with Trump ahead of his Oval Office speech earlier this week, the Fox News primetime host traveled with him to the border on Thursday. According to the pool report, instead of standing with the press corps Hannity “huddled with” White House communications deputy—and former Fox News boss—Bill Shine and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

And I'd just like to point out that complicit Kirstjen Nielsen is way the hell past the point of no return.  There is no apology tour that will work, no pr firm with enough fire power to rehabilitate this person. She could renounce her past sins, join a nunnery, kneel on flagstones and flog herself daily and it would never be enough; redemption is simply not possible. 

10 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Lindsey Graham and Steve King also said Trump should go ahead and do it

Now that's a pair of "winners."  Not.  Lindsey Graham must have whiplash by now. 

People have been talking "constitutional crisis this" and "constitutional crisis that" since Day One, but I do think that declaring a national emergency and unleashing all the concomitant powers that go with it will be true constitutional crisis territory. 

It also dis-empowers the electorate and Congress; really, we'd be eviscerated. 

And the shutdown? I think Trump is finding that he likes it.  He holds government hostage and the attention is on him non stop.  He's thinking that national emergency would be even better; he's an authoritarian and more power is catnip for him. 

According to the pool report, instead of standing with the press corps Hannity “huddled with” White House communications deputy—and former Fox News boss—Bill Shine and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

I wonder if Hannity has a security clearance, or if those things are even given out anymore.  Sigh.

The gibberish tweets are getting worse, so I guess he's got his phone back.

270 Americans are lost coming through the southern border, but a wall would reduce that number? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

17 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

270 Americans are lost coming through the southern border, but a wall would reduce that number?

Maybe these are Americans heading south, trying to escape Trump? 

You may have signed a deal, but so long as Congress hasn't ratified it, there is NO DEAL to replace NAFTA.

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder if Hannity has a security clearance, or if those things are even given out anymore.  Sigh.

He doesn't have one.  He has no formal position or appointment with the WH or Federal gov't, so that's another scary thought -- is Hannity privy to top secret information?  Is it a huge ego trip for Hannity to be steering Presidential decisions or is there something more nefarious, and if so, is there money involved?

Hannity is like the Mar-a-Lago Crony Cabinet -- those ultra wealthy Trump cronies who were giving Trump advice (steering policy) about a huge project digitizing VA information. 

Isn't this type of influencing at Mar-a-Lago covered in the Emoluments clause? If so, I'm sure that one of the House committees will investigate it soon.

Hannity is a modern-day Rasputin. His lack of security clearance should (and probably will) be investigated too.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived