• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Destiny

Trump 38: Donald Trump and the Wall of Lies

Depressed
onekidanddone
7 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

:moose::sheep:   are coming!!!

Never mind that the people seeking asylum are coming from predominantly catholic countries. 

Sure a "rancher". You mean Stephen Miller right?

Howl

I get it!  Scary MooseLambs are coming! 

Special alert!  No border rancher has found a prayer rug; it's just a blatant lie.  

A rancher may have found a piece of carpet or cardboard someone used as a sleeping mat or no rancher found anything at all.  

Howl
15 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Could Pelosi get there on a non-military flight?  And bring the Press with her?

Was just watching Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC.  He was clarifying that, after 9-11, the Speaker of the House, as second in line for the presidency, is not allowed to fly commercial at any time.   VP = first in line, Speaker of House = second in line. 

Also, the military plane used to fly Melania to Mar-a-Lago is the exact plane that was originally scheduled to be used for Pelosi's international trip. 

Edited by Howl

AmazonGrace
2 minutes ago, Howl said:

Also, the military plane used to fly Melania to Mar-a-Lago is the exact plane that was originally scheduled to be used for Pelosi's international trip. 

So Pelosi's trip was canceled because Melania threw a fit about her plane?

Happy
fraurosena

Oh. Czechoslovakians. Well... that rancher certainly isn't a millennial, that's for sure. Czechoslovakia was dissolved in 1992. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 4

Alisamer

OMG. Something has to give. We have a person so petty he will prevent the speaker of the house from traveling to do her job, and then use her plane to fly his wife to Florida for yet another vacation. This petty person is not only in the White House, he is the one with the nuclear codes! 
He's probably spent more time "working" in the White House over the last three weeks than the entire time he's been president. At some point he's going to be told he can't leave to go play golf and he'll throw a massive tantrum, and who knows what he'll attempt to do at that point. 

If we are very lucky, he'll try to find an excuse to resign. I think, though, we are more likely to see him pushing the limits to see just how much power he actually has. He's literally single-handedly put many thousands of federal employees on the brink financially. He's feeling caged yet also on a power trip, and thats pretty scary.

Czechoslovakians? Really? Did Jaromir Jagr and his fellow hockey playing buddies recently come back from a weekend in Cabo or something?

Prayer rugs. Sure. I'm betting whoever they spoke to can't tell the difference between a prayer rug, a sarape, and a carpet remnant.

Edited by Alisamer

Cartmann99

You know that Orange Donnie is throwing his fast food wrappers at the television today. :twisted:

Wine time!
47of74

I was looking at the model rules of professional conduct.  Beyond the criminal charges of lying to Congress, I wonder how many ways Cohen violated professional conduct rules by lying to Congress at the Orange Fuck Knob's behest? 

nokidsmom
43 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh. Czechoslovakians. Well... that rancher certainly isn't a millennial, that's for sure. Czechoslovakia was dissolved in 1992. :pb_lol:

Mr. No got a laugh out of what the rancher said.   Because he is of Czech background, knows the history and said the very same thing:  there's been no Czechoslovakia since 1992.

AmazonGrace

If they're really coming from Czechoslovakia I'm not sure a wall would work, they could just park Tardis on the US side .