IGNORED

Trump 38: Donald Trump and the Wall of Lies

Destiny

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

You say "... there's almost nobody in the W.H. but me..." as if it's a good thing...

Oh, shut up about winning the election! That was almost 2 1/2 years ago. And we all know you didn't really win it at all. Russia rigged it so you could steal it.

I do agree that elections have consequences though. Just look at what happened in the Midterms a few months ago. It just so happens you LOST those elections. Nobody but you wants that wall. Nobody but you and the Russian asset traitor GOP'ers in the Senate wants the shutdown. Everybody understands your plan on the shutdown. It's to distract, distract, distract. 

Saying there is nobody in the White House but him (POOR HIM) isn't something to be proud of. It doesn't help is BS about it not being chaotic.

ETA: You know Donnie boy there IS somebody in the White House who could use your attention. His name is Baron, have you met him yet?

7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Saying there is nobody in the White House but him (POOR HIM) isn't something to be proud of. It doesn't help is BS about it not being chaotic.

ETA: You know Donnie boy there IS somebody in the White House who could use your attention. His name is Baron, have you met him yet?

Honestly? I don't think Barron is in the White House. I suspect that he doesn't even live there, but that he lives with his mom at her parents house instead. 

Holy shit, Rufus Reindeer! 

I guess we'll find out in the coming days if this is true or not.

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, shut up about winning the election! That was almost 2 1/2 years ago. And we all know you didn't really win it at all. Russia rigged it so you could steal it.

I think he probably has a tattoo of the 2016 election map on his butt. :pb_rollseyes:

The El Chapo Trial Shows Trump Is All Wrong About Drugs  The big takeaway from his trial is that no matter what the president says, the southern border is not how drugs come to America.

Trains, boats, cars, trucks.   200 tons.  Through ports of entry.  Never through the desert, where they would be conspicuous. 

Then, there were tunnels that ran from a warehouse on the Mexican side to a warehouse on the American side.  Trucks come and go from warehouses; it's normal. 

40 minutes ago, Howl said:

Then, there were tunnels that ran from a warehouse on the Mexican side to a warehouse on the American side.

So what would stop tunneling from going on, even if a Trump-ego-size wall was built?

8 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

1. You are right, you are in the White House alone. Nobody wants to be anywhere that you are! Nobody likes you!

2. Please don't suggest that he spend time with Barron. While I don't know much about him, I want him to have a fighting chance in life to become a decent human being and the more time he spends with his dad, the less likely this will be. Trump, please continue to ignore your youngest child and leave him alone.

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I think he probably has a tattoo of the 2016 election map on his butt. :pb_rollseyes:

Well, his butt is big enough to tattoo a map of the United States on it and have space left for Alaska and Hawaii!

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

A tattoo? The presidunce? 

I don’t think the big wuss would dare. 

I’m upset for the people not getting payroll cheques.  Will the banks in the USA loan low interest money to people in this predicament?  I heard on the news the people will be paid retroactively so a loan would be reasonable as long as it’s low interest, as opposed to living off credit cards at Mafia interest rates.

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Whaa? He was on the border just the other  day. He went to Iraq after Christmas and to Camp David a week ago or so. 

Dude has dementia

Fact Check: The man watches TV and tweets all day. He is on vacation. The last time the Democrats came to the table he walked out after not getting a deal done.

Fact Check: I read it and it didn't say what they found, it had a quote from Rudy saying they found nothing but Rudy knows nothing about it.

Russian asset reacts to the Democratic candidates 

Fact Check: Jeanine isn't news. She isn't even following news.  

Rudy Giuliani: you can't use public attempts to intimidate witnesses as evidence of intimidating witnesses.

He told Pirro he has nothing to hide

Regarding Trump saying he didn't know Cohen's FIL's name. Via Josh Marshall, from a book about Trump by Seth HettenaDB55E667-CB1B-45AB-8EBD-6C0D4FBE0E9B.jpe

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Regarding Trump saying he didn't know Cohen's FIL's name. Via Josh Marshall, from a book about Trump by Seth HettenaDB55E667-CB1B-45AB-8EBD-6C0D4FBE0E9B.jpe

I find that sentence between the highlighted parts quite noteworthy too.

...a naturalized U.S. citizen from Ukraine with a 1993 conviction for money-laundering-related crime.

• from Ukraine - so many threads lead back to Ukraine (and Russian dealings there), like Manafort, Gates, Deripaska
  • money-laundering related crime - so many threads lead to Russian money-laundering, and it's my belief that that is the kompromat the Russians have on the presidunce (although I'm not discounting the pee-pee tape, I don't think that is the biggest thing being held over the Russian asset in the WH)

Trump is always whining that the Democrats need to work with him and are at fault for this whole debacle.  For two years, the Republicans had the power to "work with him" and get money for his wall. But of course it was always the Democrats that prevented this from happening. ?

Now the House is not giving the child what he wants, so it is all their fault this is happening in his mind. But is someone missing? Last I looked, we also have a Senate that is part of Congress. That Senate has mostly Republicans and is led by McConnell. McConnell is hiding somewhere and ignoring to participate in this mess. Obviously, Trump is gleeful about that and never mentions it.  However, why in most cases, is McConnell's absence from this mostly ignored? Why are the Democrats considered to be not trying to "compromise" and nothing is said about McConnell's lack of any ideas? Shouldn't someone be talking to McConnell and getting sound bites from him?

6 minutes ago, Hugababy said:

However, why in most cases, is McConnell's absence from this mostly ignored

I posted in another thread where my senator called out McShit on not leading. But I agree with you he needs to be called out. 

Here it is from Jan 11, "McConnell just said it’s not worth voting on anything because Senate Republicans won’t vote for a bill the President doesn’t support, as if the veto override somehow got stripped out of the Constitution."

----And this sweet retweet- a blast from the past: Chris Murphy Retweeted  Lindsey Graham

@LindseyGrahamSC May 3, 2016-If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it

*Yes you will deserve it, but for Rufus sake don't destroy America in the process. Side note just what do the Russians have on all you GOP? 

Wisegirl: I agree with your senator. (I don't know how to copy a paragraph on my tablet. I'm not the most computer literate  person around!)

It's not brought up enough that if McConnell really wanted to end this standoff, he can put up the bill for a vote and see how the Senators will vote. Whichever way they vote, at least it showed McConnell  "tried".  And if trump doesn't like the results, he can veto it. That would get this mess out of Congress' hands and into trump's.

That's a lot of words for "yes"

And do you get to use the firings of investigators as proof they're crooked if you're the one who had them fired?

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived