IGNORED

Lori Alexander 60: Queen of Woo

destructive.PNG.1bebe761e0f29e25c47b99ec3c660c7d.PNG

Translation-

When mentoring women, it's very destructive to use the Bible. 

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Lori literally just referred to scripture as "destructive".  Let that sink in for a moment.  I guess it detracts from her "message".

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori literally just referred to scripture as "destructive".  Let that sink in for a moment.  I guess it detracts from her "message".

Huh.  I would actually agree that it sometimes/often is, but I don't claim to believe the Bible like she does.  

This blog is no longer a blog for teaching Christian women.  Not that it ever was.  

I'm so disgusted that I went and looked at it.  She immediately deleted my first comment.  

97AAA85B-FE48-403C-82F6-F761A3E5B644.jpeg

9 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Huh.  I would actually agree that it sometimes/often is, but I don't claim to believe the Bible like she does.  

It's absolutely been destructive the way she and Ken have perverted scripture.   It's absolutely possible to use the living Word to hurt...it's supposed to be a Sword.  It's just NEVER supposed to be used AGAINST another sister/brother in the believing church. 

All prophesy should EDIFY, EXHORT AND COMFORT the hearer.

When's the last time you were edified, exhorted and comforted by any of LoriKen's writings use of scripture?

5 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

This blog is no longer a blog for teaching Christian women.  Not that it ever was.  

I'm so disgusted that I went and looked at it.  She immediately deleted my first comment.  

And as of my check a minute or so ago she allowed the 'cuck' comment to remain, a comment from a woman.  Think about THAT for a moment. She's allowing a remark made by a woman, disrespecting a man, to remain on her page.  The excuse 'well, I don't have time to delete them all' doesn't apply, since she clearly had time to remove your comment.  

And I've never derived any benefit from Serena Lori and 'Commander' Ken's bullshit, because there is no edification, exhortation, or comfort to be found there.   

I know ebil Catholics will be ebil . . . and I don't even support 99% of what the Catholic Church stands for or teaches, but they do have a point when they teach about chastity in marriage. Even if you are married, you are not supposed to be controlled by your sexuality/sexual appetite. You are supposed to use sex for bonding with your spouse and for procreation. 

In Lori's world, men just have a free-for-all sexuality that requires no control whatsoever. And sex doesn't need to be a bonding experience, just a one-way track for men to get off. I mean how can you really be "bonding" with your wife if she's exhausted and half asleep, in pain, dry from not be aroused, throwing up/hacking cough, faking an orgasm, faking enthusiasm, stiff as a board just waiting for it to be over, etc??  She has such an unhealthy view of sex. Oh, and because of submission, the demanding of sex doesn't even work both ways ?

5 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I don't think Cassi was ever homeschooled. There are two year gaps between Lori's kids. IIRC, she said that Alyssa was homeschooled for three years out of four during high school and the boys were homeschooled during middle school. She said that during the time she homeschooled the boys, they just did math for a couple of years and they had to read in their rooms. I don't think she has ever posted how she homeschooled Alyssa.

Yes, she was. There's a post on the Always learning blog about it. She was homeschooling Cassi for 8th, not doing much, and Cassi got bored. She asked to go to public school, but Ken and Lori pulled her out after a few months (they didn't like the friends she made) and put her in the same private school her older brothers were attending. 

This story always interested me. You have two boys in private Christian school, yet you put your daughter into public school? You only put her in private as a last resort? It seems that the Alexander girls got the short end of the educational stick.

19 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

I tried to find the post he was commenting on but couldn't work out which one it was. Which day is it from?

"Satan is Doing Everything to Destroy the Home"  January 5 at 9:03 AM. Expand out all the comments

What is so wrong with quality time? Even when I was home schooled my mom made quality time with my brothers and I. It may be individual or together. Sometimes it was going out for ice scream or the movies. My dad always made quality time for us kids too. Was that wrong? He worked to jobs and wanted to make special time for us. I don’t understand it. 

"destructive"? Destructive? Look, my husband better treat me like the queen I am or all hell's gonna break loose. That whole "love your wife as Christ loves the church" is NOT a suggestion. 

Goddammit just when I don't think I can't hate that bitch anymore...

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

What is so wrong with quality time? Even when I was home schooled my mom made quality time with my brothers and I. It may be individual or together. Sometimes it was going out for ice scream or the movies. My dad always made quality time for us kids too. Was that wrong? He worked to jobs and wanted to make special time for us. I don’t understand it. 

To me, there's a big difference between a neglectful parent who tries to make up for their absence by taking the kids on outings meant to assuage parental guilt and the parent who has limited time and wants to make the most of it by building fun memories. Lori's problem (among many others) is lumping them together.

Most working moms and dads would love to have more time with their children but we know that this is only aimed at working moms because Lori doesn't care if a man works 3 jobs and never sees the kids. Like all things in Loriland, this post has nothing to do with children or even men, the real aim is breeding more hatred toward women.

Don’t think this will be up for long. It is sad. There is more than two verses in the Bible. If you are a true teacher you would know that. 

C19FD0B6-A8BE-400D-8813-FD60BE756E70.png

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:
On 1/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, Katzchen24 said:

I tried to find the post he was commenting on but couldn't work out which one it was. Which day is it from?

"Satan is Doing Everything to Destroy the Home"  January 5 at 9:03 AM. Expand out all the comments.

I don't have a Facebook account, so all I can get from her FB entry is a link to her blog. Does anyone have screenshots or quotes? Pretty please and thanks in advance! 

I have learned to loathe Vaughn Ohlman, the pedophile pimp, and the thought of him in conjunction with Lori is extra awful. 

11 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I don't have a Facebook account, so all I can get from her FB entry is a link to her blog. Does anyone have screenshots or quotes? Pretty please and thanks in advance! 

I have learned to loathe Vaughn Ohlman, the pedophile pimp, and the thought of him in conjunction with Lori is extra awful. 

Here are screenshots taken from The Transformed Wife FB site. I haven't obscured the names of other commenters as they have associated themselves on a public page which everyone can see (plus I can't be bothered).  

Spoiler

577571302_ScreenShot2019-01-15at4_24_58pm.png.24fc979eb8850195e4b232019f2b0eb7.png

And more....

Spoiler

1495765681_ScreenShot2019-01-15at4_24_34pm.png.a1675650a5c8a45c22358a6748f7d88f.png

11 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Don’t think this will be up for long. It is sad. There is more than two verses in the Bible. If you are a true teacher you would know that. 

C19FD0B6-A8BE-400D-8813-FD60BE756E70.png

Believe it or not, this is still up. Either she hasn't seen it yet (hard to believe as we all know she's often awake half the night making YouTubes), or she's preparing a scathing response. Or KEN is preparing one. *cue sound of hoofbeats*

ETA: She's awake. It's gone. Darn it. I was really hoping for a giant wall o' text from the Great Bloviator. 

14 hours ago, Hisey said:

Yes, she was. There's a post on the Always learning blog about it. She was homeschooling Cassi for 8th, not doing much, and Cassi got bored. She asked to go to public school, but Ken and Lori pulled her out after a few months (they didn't like the friends she made) and put her in the same private school her older brothers were attending. 

This story always interested me. You have two boys in private Christian school, yet you put your daughter into public school? You only put her in private as a last resort? It seems that the Alexander girls got the short end of the educational stick.

Thanks for this. I couldn't remember if she was or not. 

15 hours ago, Hisey said:

It seems that the Alexander girls got the short end of the educational stick.

But apparently not the child-beating stick. 

I have a screenshot of this comment in case it gets deleted. I could easily see Lori and the fangirls knocking this woman for working outside the home even though she set up flexibility with her cleaning business. 

I stayed at home with both of our girls until they started kindergarten. I wouldn’t change it for the world. Then I started cleaning commercial and residential and have been in business 17yrs now. That way I could always be available at school to volunteer, go on their field trips, and be home from work before they got home from school everyday. My husband is a teacher so they rode with him to and from school everyday.

I wonder if Lori is taking personal jabs at Ken when she wrote about fathers spending quality time with their kids.  Perhaps Lori was not pleased that Ken may have taken time away from Princess Lori on his off days, to be a loving and doting father to their kids and grandkids.  I'm not pro-Ken at all, given the shit that he writes, but just trying to figure out who Lori is attacking with her quality time complaints.

15 hours ago, Hisey said:

I agree; the girls were definitely slighted when it came to education. I also think ALL the kids must have had a very unsettling life during their teen years, aside from their horrible mother. It seems they were moved from public school to home school and back again, with a stop here and there at private school - or however the timing worked out.

I think it makes Ken and Lori look ditzy and very unconcerned for their kids' sense of security; not to mention their education. I'm sure the boys loved The Alexander School of Math and Surfing but it seems rather indulgent to me - taking your kids out of school so they can spend more time at the beach. Perhaps that's why both of their sons have or have had major financial support from their father, mainly in the form of being handed a job or an actual business. For all their teaching about men being providers, Ken and Lori did very little, it seems, to actually teach them how to be independent and self disciplined. 

I imagine any time an Alexander child's name came up in any school setting, the teachers just rolled their eyes and wondered how long he/she would actually be with them. The kids themselves might have been pleasant to work with but the faculty and administration probably knew they were in for a year (or less) of crazy in dealing with their parents. 

32 minutes ago, freealljs said:

I wonder if Lori is taking personal jabs at Ken when she wrote about fathers spending quality time with their kids.  Perhaps Lori was not pleased that Ken may have taken time away from Princess Lori on his off days, to be a loving and doting father to their kids and grandkids.  I'm not pro-Ken at all, given the shit that he writes, but just trying to figure out who Lori is attacking with her quality time complaints.

We know Ken coached the boys in sports and he talked about talking Steven and maybe Ryan on some trip to a orthodontist conference.  I could totally see Lori being pissed if Ken was spending his days off with the boys and not her. 

51 minutes ago, freealljs said:

I'm not pro-Ken at all, given the shit that he writes, but just trying to figure out who Lori is attacking with her quality time complaints.

not defending Ken but he seems to be better parent...and actually spent time with them, fed them real food, etc (in between working on one or more of the kids "wrong thinking."  That still makes me cringe.)

7 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

not defending Ken but he seems to be better parent...and actually spent time with them, fed them real food, etc (in between working on one or more of the kids "wrong thinking."  That still makes me cringe.)

Being a better parent than Lori is like winning the taller than a dwarf contest.  You can be pretty darned short and still win.  

When I switched from home schooling to charter school my mom told me it was an inconvience for her because she had to be more present. My older brother and younger brother were still being home schooled. I begged to go out for school. It hurt a lot. Home schooling held me back, because my mom spent all her energy on my older brother. 

Maybe Lori is going on about "quality time" because she sees one of her daughters-in-law (probably Emily) choosing to play with her children instead of cleaning. Maybe she reads to them and enjoys them rather than beating them and putting them in their rooms for hours at a time.  

I don't think she'd be aiming this at Erin because, according to Lori, Erin and Ryan are doing things just right, and we all know what that means.  Every time I think about Ryan abusing that baby at meal time, I feel sick.  What is it called when a parent uses food as a tool like that.  Is "Nutritional Abuse" a thing?  I ask in all seriousness because it was definitely practiced in Ken and Lori's home and seems to go on in Ryan's as well.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived