IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 5: She is a shit writer!

HerNameIsBuffy

54 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Today's starvation message is to not eat when you are sick. She then tries to cover her ass and reminds people to check with their doctor or dietitian before taking her advice. 

OMG, i just felt dumber for reading Gwen's post! I was a business education major with a masters in adult training and systems - so I am not even close to being qualified in anything medically clinical. But I know what she is saying is absolutely bat shit crazy! 

Example, my MIL had open heart surgery last month, she is now on dialysis (3 times/week) and she has been an insulin diabetic for 40(?) years. She doesn't feel like eating. Her not eating will literally kill her. Her diabetes is out of whack, kidney function, healing of the heart and chest from the surgery, etc. But according to Gwen, she shouldn't eat because she is sick. 

That is why wounds swell and become red.

Again, not even close to a medical professional. But I believe when wounds swell and become red they could be infected. That is when I am slathering on the triple-antibiotic ointment. 

Your body can direct more or less blood to different parts of the body as needed, depending on the activity or situation.

Wait - what? 

From https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/heart-and-blood-vessels/conditions/low-blood-pressure-hypotension 

The heart

The heart is a muscle that is designed to pump a constant supply of blood around the body. When your heart beats, it pushes the blood around your body through blood vessels called arteries and capillaries. When your heart rests in between beats, the blood flows back to your heart through a network of veins and capillaries. 

Ok- I am going back to my original statement, I am dumber for reading Gwen's post, so I will leave this quote for everyone and substitute "you" for Gwen:

what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

Can the next thread title be - "Billy Madison is smarter than Gwen Shamblin"? ;) 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the video @SJWaterford posted:

"...pull out the fiber and add...hay and high fiber substances that are tasteless."

Why is Gwen talking about high fiber foods as a negative? I get that some people have diet restrictions but that's not what she's saying here. A high fiber diet can be good for fighting hunger. It's digested slowly and helps keep you feeling satisfied for longer. 

Also, I've never seen hay on an ingredient list. 

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Why is Gwen talking about high fiber foods as a negative? I get that some people have diet restrictions but that's not what she's saying here. A high fiber diet can be good for fighting hunger. It's digested slowly and helps keep you feeling satisfied for longer. 

I think it is because Gwen believes people should eat junk food. Gwen's whole thing is that you eat whatever you want only in tiny, tiny quantities. She seems to think that a healthy, balanced eating plan is from Satan. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived